With gamepass on PC, a game will recognize the Playstation 5 Controller, but won't actually...

Discus and support With gamepass on PC, a game will recognize the Playstation 5 Controller, but won't actually... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So for a bit of backstory, I recently bought a PS5 Controller to replace my aging Xbox One controller for use on my PC. No problem with any other game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Mr Unforgiven, Nov 6, 2021.

  1. With gamepass on PC, a game will recognize the Playstation 5 Controller, but won't actually...


    So for a bit of backstory, I recently bought a PS5 Controller to replace my aging Xbox One controller for use on my PC.
    No problem with any other game on any platform, Steam, GOG, UPlay, etc.

    Boot up Back4Blood on gamepass for PC though, I can see that the game recognizes my controller, but-
    With gamepass on PC, a game will recognize the Playstation 5 Controller, but won't actually... [​IMG]


    No response in the game at all, despite it being DETECTED by the game.
    Okay, maybe it's just a bug I say; I get DS4 for windows and see if it works as a Dualshock 4.
    Nope, can't use that one either.
    Let's try spoofing it as a 360 controller?

    It works!
    But I shouldn't have to spoof it as an Xbox controller for it to work.
    This is Gamepass for PC, not Xbox. If I can use a PS5 Controller on my phone to stream gamepass games, I should be able to use it on here, too.
    Don't do me dirty because I wanted to try something new.

    :)
     
    Mr Unforgiven, Nov 6, 2021
    #1
  2. [Farscape] Win User

    Xbox Game Pass on PC - client

    they won't change it, also some of the supposedly pc games on offer in gamepass are actually just xvd images of actual modified xbox one games made to run via pc.
  3. WRDSY Win User

    Xbox Series S|X controller just blinking via USB

    Sadly didn't fix it :/

    The accessory app won't work since my PC won't recognize the controller since it's just blinking
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

    My Cousin

    you can share all pc gamepass games within the home on multiple pc's too, i do this for my kids all the time with their own accounts, you have been able to share pc gamepass games since the beginning same as all apps and games purchased within the store.

    It is actually better than console as i can share on 5 gaming pc's without any issues.
  5. ngocphi Win User

    Unable to use a Sony Dualshock 4 Controller for Cloud Gaming.

    It would only work As a gamepad not dual shock

    Sony doesn't make.drivers for pc only.thr steam ones

    You need a Windows compatible controller

    There are beta drivers if you look on google but without offical sony support you won't have the full functions

    Xbox gamepass ultimate need windows to recognize it

    If it runs as a gamepad the analog sticks will probably not work

    You can always attach it to your phone just won't have full functjonz
  6. Exodus Scalpel Win User

    Why must i pay again for owned games

    Are you currently still owning the gamepass?

    It might be, that it will tell you to buy it because as you set it is recognized as gamepass game but it might change to normal after your gamepass membership runs out.

    If have the same problem with Gears 5.
Thema:

With gamepass on PC, a game will recognize the Playstation 5 Controller, but won't actually...

Loading...
  1. With gamepass on PC, a game will recognize the Playstation 5 Controller, but won't actually... - Similar Threads - gamepass game recognize

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  5. Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate

    in XboX Insiders
    Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate: Game purchase required. Cloud playable with gamepass essential, premium, ultimate. can someone explain what it means? submitted by /u/jjbapeakwatcher [link] [comments]
  6. Borrow game feature. With gamepass. Lets up to 4 friends borrow any game in you library for...

    in XboX Insiders
    Borrow game feature. With gamepass. Lets up to 4 friends borrow any game in you library for...: Ok this was just a thought. Why does xbox come out with a borrow game feature? That would give people a great reason to come back to game pass. Now hear me out. If one of your freinds have a game...
  7. I cant download games on pc gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    I cant download games on pc gamepass: So I’ve never had this problem before, but every time I try to download any game on my pc gamepass subscription, the same error keeps popping up. I’ve checked my network and everything seems to be...
  8. PC doesn’t show INSTALL on GamePass games under ultimate subscription

    in XboX Insiders
    PC doesn’t show INSTALL on GamePass games under ultimate subscription: I have GamePass Ultimate, I can install games on my Xbox Series X, but on my Windows 11 PC the GamePass games show: "Included with GamePass. Your plan: GamePass Ultimate", and the only button...
  9. Xbox not letting me play online gamepass games after signing in and trying to play on my laptop

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox not letting me play online gamepass games after signing in and trying to play on my laptop: My fiancée and I play online together with me playing the game on my laptop and her playing on the Xbox. Been doing it for a while now but all of a sudden if I’m online on the laptop, it says she...
  10. Gamepass game not working

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamepass game not working: Hi so i repurchased gamepass and it worked a few days ago on the game dead by daylight i turned the game in another day and it says no avaliable offers i own gamepass ultimate the game dosent even...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. pc game pass with ps5 controller