With epic games has me in a loop

Discus and support With epic games has me in a loop in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son can't get on Fortnite because we are unable to verify his id We were currently stationed in Korea and moved back to the US but the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jaye Clarke, Dec 13, 2022.

1. Jaye Clarke
    Jaye Clarke Guest

My son can't get on Fortnite because we are unable to verify his id

We were currently stationed in Korea and moved back to the US but the verification phone number is still overseas with no way to accessing it

:)

Jaye Clarke, Dec 13, 2022
  2. BRANDON L1 Win User

How do I delete my epic account with Xbox?

The problem is, it will not let me lick my PS4 to my epic account keeps saying sorry, but this account for PlayStation network has already been associated with another epic games account
  3. Anon Smith Win User

Can't upgrade a live account to an adult account

I have, the adult account has accepted the terms but whenever I try my account it just goes back into that loop, I can't even go into account settings or anything without accepting the terms, everything sends me into the loop
  4. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

GTA V Earn Your Wings Flight School Need Some Help

I havn'e god gold on the Helicopters myself, they are like shopping trolleys. Incidently, I think this game has already been hacked because the World Record on the Loop de Loop is 16 seconds.
  5. İbrahimHəsənov Win User

Wrong Epic Games Account Linked

Hi,

Somehow my Xbox account has become linked to an Epic Games account I do not own. I contacted Epic Games Support and they said because I am not the owner of the Epic Games Account they cannot help me. They suggested I come here instead.

I am aware I am probably posting this in the wrong place for support.

If someone could please point me in the right direction that would be great.

Thanks
  6. JennySparkles Win User

Banned from the Epic Forums.

It's not epic's fault the game has issues, it's the game testers, that's there job to find issues. so it's not nice to blame epic for everything :p
Thema:

1. With epic games has me in a loop - Similar Threads - epic games has

2. Epic games Account problem help please

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games Account problem help please: Hi my name is Bryson Wiggins I have made an Xbox account a while ago then I played Fortnite on it and it made a Fortnite account so one day I went on Fortnite and it said it was unlinked I don’t...
  3. Does your epic game account username and xbox username have to match

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does your epic game account username and xbox username have to match: Does my epic game account have to match my xbox username? Trying to upload vbucks and each voucher hasn't gone on yet says its already been redeemed 99f44d60-ebf5-4b0b-ba31-7bf18fc76b5b
  4. i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do...: i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do that? e8ce0939-2d4f-4fb2-8053-513825fb040a
  5. Epic games and xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games and xbox: I tried linking my Xbox account to my epic games account only to find out that it was already previously linked. I was able to log in twice using my xbox account and could see that the email...
  6. Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...: Keeps saying my Xbox network account is already connected to another epic game account and idk how or what account that is like to get my account fixed right so I can play games...
  7. How can I get into my epic games info through Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get into my epic games info through Xbox: I cant manage to get into my epic games account but I can get into the xbox account just fine I don't have the Authinicator for the epic games account but do have it for the xbox account because...
  8. how fixing sorry,but this xbl Account has already been associated with another Epic Games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how fixing sorry,but this xbl Account has already been associated with another Epic Games...: jjhjjjujjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj 10ec4a74-f10e-4fc0-95c2-28b27cddff6f
  9. Im trying to connect my epic games account to my Xbox but says it has already been...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im trying to connect my epic games account to my Xbox but says it has already been...: Im trying to connect my epic games account to my Xbox but says it has already been associated with another epic games account but it don’t say I have one connected...
  10. When I try to connect my Xbox account to my epic games account it has a error message.

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I try to connect my Xbox account to my epic games account it has a error message.: Hello, when I wasn’t trying to link my Xbox account to my epic games account it had a error message that said it had something to do with the external login system. I have tried to connect my Xbox...