With all of us worried about covid 19 everytime we enter a gym to work out why cant we...

Discus and support With all of us worried about covid 19 everytime we enter a gym to work out why cant we... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can we bring back xbox fitness and place it on the new xbox? WIth Covid it should be available with winter coming. 6c4868da-b4c0-4948-b060-5ee1dcd85158 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by matthewcomas, Oct 22, 2020.

1. matthewcomas
    matthewcomas Guest

With all of us worried about covid 19 everytime we enter a gym to work out why cant we...

Can we bring back xbox fitness and place it on the new xbox? WIth Covid it should be available with winter coming.

:)

matthewcomas, Oct 22, 2020
  2. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Why can’t I upload a custom gamerpic?

3. Patriotic Lynx Win User

Xbox Code of Conduct and it's lack of priorities.

Im sorry youre disappointed in microsoft but tbe enforcement team is currently backlogged due to covid 19 and they can use some work but please know that ambassadors like myself and others are doing tbe best we can with the current pandemic
    It's been that way for a few years pre-covid. So Covid 19 is not an excuse for the enforcement team's incompetence for the last few years.
  4. Tatakai no Kami Win User

Anybody using the nike+ training

[quote user="gameshoes3003"]

Wasn't this month's survey on reward.xbox.com related to this stuff?

Personally, I prefer going to the gym. Despite working out in public, I don't feel all that silly compared to working out at home. Everybody in the gym understands that you're there for your health and the only thing you'll ever receive is praise, not criticism.

[/quote]Which gym do you go to? Back when I went to the gym we always talked smack about the other people training, we had nick names for most of them too, Grubby, Fatboy Latu, Whitey, Mr Slappy, The walrus, I could go on.
  5. Exstate Win User

Shipping On Xbox one controller

Don't worry DanielLemus1 ! Covid-19 have a big impact of shipping process all around the world :)

You should get it in the next few days !
  6. G4mingcaveYT Win User

Xbox app

Custom gamerpics have been disabled on xbox we are so srry to hear this huge error it cus of the covid 19 virus cronavirus it will be available again very soon as we get any further notice of all of this we are srry
Thema:

1. With all of us worried about covid 19 everytime we enter a gym to work out why cant we... - Similar Threads - worried covid everytime

2. My xbox power light is off, Should I worry or not?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox power light is off, Should I worry or not?: I turned on my xbox and just reliazed that the power button is not on even though I didint touch the settings. I cleared the area as I just moved it from one from to another. [img]...
  3. Should I be worried about the Xbox Series S power cord port wearing and tearing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should I be worried about the Xbox Series S power cord port wearing and tearing?: I am simply worried because I don’t want to ever have to get it fixed. 763026f9-1544-4e32-bcf7-29c30dce81f7
  4. Refunds been approved but money hasn’t been sent yet been over 2 weeks bit worried

in XBoX on Windows
    Refunds been approved but money hasn’t been sent yet been over 2 weeks bit worried: Hello I requested a refund and it got approved but haven’t got the money sent to my bank account yet and it’s been over 2 weeks now. Been trying to ask support for help my keeps taking me to...
  5. Somebody has botted my friend and I with a bunch of followers and we are both worried and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Somebody has botted my friend and I with a bunch of followers and we are both worried and...: A random from our game joined our party and send over 5000 bots to both mine and my friends account at the time of writing this we are both concerned about getting a ban from our account for...
  6. Should I be worried about this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Should I be worried about this?: Hello, recently my friend bought me something on my account as he couldn’t gift it to me (cod points to be specific) and now I somewhat worry about him pulling my account somehow using his payment...
  7. After factory resetting my Xbox to sell it should I be worried that it will resync my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After factory resetting my Xbox to sell it should I be worried that it will resync my...: I factory reset the Xbox One console to sell it because I need the money, but I read somewhere that it will resync accounts and games when it is reconnected to the internet? Is that true or will...
  8. I'm single mother with a 21 yr old should I be worried about him playing Minecraft while I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm single mother with a 21 yr old should I be worried about him playing Minecraft while I...: I'm single mother with a 21 yr old should I be worried about him playing Minecraft while I am at work c911f304-a950-49be-88e7-769d11b2f780
  9. How do I give back minecoins, should I be worried?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I give back minecoins, should I be worried?: I made an accidental purchase of Minecraft Bedrock edition. I thought I bought a texture pack that would let me change my character to a certain block. I requested a refund which was successful....
  10. Should I be worried if my xbox game opens blu ray disc player?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Should I be worried if my xbox game opens blu ray disc player?: Its with a specific game every time [img] [img] b33ab200-d67d-42e9-912b-d90a1531cab9