Witcher3 portugal

Discus and support Witcher3 portugal in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello i just bought the witcher3 on Xbox one , im from Portugal and i have seen many videos on the internet of this game in portuguese-br , to my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Banks9220, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Banks9220
    Banks9220 Guest

Witcher3 portugal

hello i just bought the witcher3 on Xbox one , im from Portugal and i have seen many videos on the internet of this game in portuguese-br , to my sadness i install the game once i download it and nothing there was other languages but not my native language.

Is there any solution ? I just bought a game that i will not understand.

:)

Banks9220, Oct 19, 2017
  2. THE PRIS0NER
    THE PRIS0NER Guest
    What are you looking forward to doing on Xbox 1, this 2015 year?

Quantum Break. Halo 5. Witcher3

THE PRIS0NER, Oct 19, 2017
  3. THE PRIS0NER
    THE PRIS0NER Guest
    Best Game Of E3?

Witcher3. Halo MCC. Sunset Overdrive. The Division.

THE PRIS0NER, Oct 19, 2017
  4. THE PRIS0NER Win User

What are you looking forward to doing on Xbox 1, this 2015 year?

Quantum Break. Halo 5. Witcher3
  5. THE PRIS0NER Win User

Best Game Of E3?

Witcher3. Halo MCC. Sunset Overdrive. The Division.
  6. THE PRIS0NER Win User

2014 Xbox One Game Releases

TitanFall, Quantum Break, Division, Destiny, Witcher3, Halo5 and Kinect Sports.

Plenty to look forward to.
  7. StudBllJckHammr Win User

Now this is the next gen we've been waiting for.

Waiting for Witcher3...other games are on the backside...hope it delivers. Getting sunset N MCC but waiting for this. Cheers...
  8. ilm1rko Win User

The Witcher3 Video - Trailer

TheWitcher 3 - Wild Hunt - Debut Gameplay - Trailer

[View:http://youtu.be/WgcAQiF09V8:181:176]
Thema:

Witcher3 portugal

1. Witcher3 portugal - Similar Threads - Witcher3 portugal

2. When my region is set to Portugal in the Windows Settings, I can't get the game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When my region is set to Portugal in the Windows Settings, I can't get the game pass.: Hello, When my region is set to Portugal in the Windows Settings, I can't get the game pass. But if I change it to the United States it lets me enter the page. If I try to put my region on...
  3. Moved from Portugal to Canada Xbox series X doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    Moved from Portugal to Canada Xbox series X doesn't work: Hi, Just moved from Portugal to Canada. Brought my Xbox series X and tried in 2 different TV's. Xbox turns on normally and there is no xbox logo on screen. Says invalid format. Tried 2 different...
  4. Microsoft Rewards in Portugal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards in Portugal: I've seen that Microsoft Rewards is available in several countries, namely Brazil, that shares the same language as Portugal, and Spain, that is Portugal's neighbor. However, while I'd very much...
  5. xCloud in Portugal

in XBoX on Mobile
    xCloud in Portugal: Hello. I'm a Game Pass Ultimate Subscriber in Portugal. However, when I open the Game Pass app on my Android, I get a toast notification stating that "The region you're in might have restrictions...
  6. Why dont we have any Xbox marketing in Portugal?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why dont we have any Xbox marketing in Portugal?: Why are there no promotions, no publicity on TV, magazines, stores related to xbox in Portugal? Most of the stores are empty when talking about xbox. It that the job of Xbox Portugal? To be...
  7. All Access in Portugal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    All Access in Portugal: Boa tarde ! Para quando esta previsto o Xbox All Access para Portugal ? Seria um excelente mercado para a Microsoft conquistar com esse serviço ! Obrigado. eeb6b8fd-5bd2-4ba8-8d8b-d794420edd26
  8. Witcher3 Achievements are cannot unlocked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Witcher3 Achievements are cannot unlocked: I reached an achievement, but it is locked. for example, I have just cleared heart of stone, but Pacta Sunt Servanda is locked. Do you know a reason? 9221bf72-41fd-407b-9614-0154a9146b06
  9. game,witcher3 is just showing loading symbol & black screenAlready did troubleshooting please ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game,witcher3 is just showing loading symbol & black screenAlready did troubleshooting please ...: So yeah I put it all in the title. Was playing and it went to load a new scene and never stopped. Like I said not my first game or system so I did the standard (this will fix it),then even made...
  10. The Witcher3 Video - Trailer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Witcher3 Video - Trailer: The Witcher3 Video - Trailer June 5 - CD PROJECT RED Conference 2014 - Collector [View:[MEDIA]] TheWitcher 3 - Wild Hunt - Killing Monsters - Cinematic Trailer [View:[MEDIA]] TheWitcher 3 -...