Witcher 3 not working at all for the last 3 days.

Discus and support Witcher 3 not working at all for the last 3 days. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Witcher 3 refuses launch for the last 3 days now. I have tried support multiple times and they haven't been able to help me out. Have tried all the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ushae, Dec 18, 2015.

1. Ushae
    Ushae Guest

Witcher 3 refuses launch for the last 3 days now. I have tried support multiple times and they haven't been able to help me out.

Have tried all the usual things including a hard reset, clearing MAC address, soft reset, clearing cache and redownloading the game. The game simply does not work everytime I launch it, it simply goes to the the splash screen for 5 seconds then closes with
    an error screen - 0x87de2726

:)

Ushae, Dec 18, 2015
  2. Dlc. Contain. Is not playing. Offline. For. The witcher 3 wild hunt. Can you help

Dcl is not working. Offline. For the witcher. 3 wild hunt

MoreAntelope914, Dec 18, 2015
  3. Jojjojojje
    Jojjojojje Guest
    Third step western rewards not updated

It's same for me, except I haven't got any progress at all even though i got the last of my 5 achievements of Witcher 3 March 18.

Jojjojojje, Dec 18, 2015
  4. DreadGrrl Win User

What is the last game you completed?

The last one was Assassin’s Creed Origins, before that it was the Witcher 3.
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

Who's picking metro exodus at day1

I'll definitely get it but not day 1. I have a feeling it'll be on sale during the spring so I'll get it then. I rarely buy any game day 1. The Witcher 3 was the last and The Division 2 will be the next. That's 4 years since I last did it.
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

The Best Game Of This Generation Has Arrived

The Witcher 3 is that game in my opinion. I've read that Batman doesn't even touch TW3 in regards to storytelling, acting, choices, world size etc. The Witcher 3 doesn't push driving sections that last way to long either.
  7. AridLizard Win User

Last time your Mind was truly Blown

first and second times were Elite and Mercenary on the C64

last time was Witcher 3
  8. Dirty Loco Win User

Witcher 3 is available for Pre load.

Witcher 3 will be up against some stiff competition, with Farming Simulator 15 coming out the same day...okay, who am I kidding, no one is actually going to buy Witcher 3, right?
Thema:

1. Witcher 3 not working at all for the last 3 days. - Similar Threads - Witcher working last

2. The witcher 2 bought from the store is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The witcher 2 bought from the store is not working: Hello, I owned disc version of the witcher 2 that I don't have anymore. I've decided to buy a digital version of the game from the store and after downloading it I can't play it on my series X,...
  3. The witcher 2 wont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The witcher 2 wont work: The witcher 2 wont play on my system, keep getting the might not be playable message. I bought this from the Microsoft store years ago and it's worked before but not now. Tried resetting the...
  4. The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings wont work on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings wont work on Xbox One: So it seems like a ton of people are experiencing this issue recently, I have an xbox one x and had witcher 2 on it and it worked well, but I uninstalled it to make room and now am retrying to get...
  5. Witcher 3 Disc doesn’t work on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Witcher 3 Disc doesn’t work on Xbox One X: A support agent suggested that I make a post about this issue in particular. I’m not sure that it’s very common, but I’ve been having issues with it ever since I started using Xbox One X. My...
  6. Witcher 3 dlc wont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Witcher 3 dlc wont work: hi all I went to go on witcher 3 this morning and I couldn't get on it because some dlc wasn't downloaded for my save and then i noticed that hearts of stone and where the cat and the wolf play...
  7. Witcher 2 stuck ballista pick up hammer won't work manny gamers experience the same bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Witcher 2 stuck ballista pick up hammer won't work manny gamers experience the same bug: i tried to redownload the game and it won't work e8df9d47-af0a-4b04-aaa4-10a36cd38871
  8. the witcher 2 doesnt work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the witcher 2 doesnt work: hello idownload for free the witcher 2 UE and recently it isnt running plss help 437b71ed-cd3c-439c-a1b6-3c0b5ecf353f
  9. Left trigger doesn't work for witcher 3 download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Left trigger doesn't work for witcher 3 download: I recently downloaded witcher 3 from the Xbox one store. the game is essentially unplayable as my left trigger button is not recognised. The left trigger works no problem on every other game and...
  10. witcher 3 and project cars downloads wont work

in XBoX on Consoles
    witcher 3 and project cars downloads wont work: ive been speaking to xbox support on chat for over a week regarding this issue and there trying to blame it on the preview programme but the games worked after i joined it and all of a sudden they...