Witcher 2 Remove Storage Device Error Message

Discus and support Witcher 2 Remove Storage Device Error Message in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can any help or have any suggestions i can try to fix this issue. I downloaded The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition from the Xbox store onto my Xbox One, i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AdamRoberts1234, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Witcher 2 Remove Storage Device Error Message

Can any help or have any suggestions i can try to fix this issue. I downloaded The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition from the Xbox store onto my Xbox One, i went to play the game and it came up with the error message saying storage device has been removed. I have
    already tried to clear the xbox 360 data and removed and added my account again to see if that would work but the error message still pops up up. Ive seen that this may have been an issue before and wanted to know who else had this issue and what you did to
    fix it.

Thanks

:)

AdamRoberts1234, Jun 7, 2020
  2. Mr daffypyle Win User
  3. ARTHUR 34 Win User

Error Message 397D-0000-D080-0200-8007-274C Xbox Live have tried all options on troubleshooting site.

I have a MW2 250G edition, and I removed the storage device while shut down. Turned it back on and tried to update, same error message and no update.
  4. onyxishere Win User

Xbox 360 endless reboot issue

Try removing all storage devices and see if the problem continues. If it boots properly, then add one storage device at a time until the error happens again.
  5. JamesDGreen Win User

Storage device removed!

I had the same problem. I recommend checking if your Xbox360 even has a Hard Drive. There should be a tab underneath your console where you can find out if you do or not. If not buying a Xbox 360 certified 8GB USB at wal-mart is my recommendation. I had
    no problems after that! I wish you luck.
  6. LemonTangent041 Win User

Storage device removed!

In Xbox Home--System -> Storage -> highlight the device -> Press Y -> Clear System Cache -> restart xbox
Thema:

Witcher 2 Remove Storage Device Error Message

1. Witcher 2 Remove Storage Device Error Message - Similar Threads - Witcher Remove Storage

2. Witcher 3 Save files gone after upgrading to Windows 11

in XBoX on Windows
    Witcher 3 Save files gone after upgrading to Windows 11: I recently decided to update my computer to Windows 11 from 10 since I heard that all the issues it had previously when it first released were patched up. Low and behold, updating completely wiped...
  3. How do I get suspended for clipping a cutscene off Witcher 3

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get suspended for clipping a cutscene off Witcher 3: Unreal there is no way my case was reviewed thoroughly 45977854-67f9-4cd2-93fc-3dc7c0526bf6
  4. Hello xbox. Iam trying to download the witcher 3 but he tells me something went wrong....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello xbox. Iam trying to download the witcher 3 but he tells me something went wrong....: Hello xbox. Iam trying to download the witcher 3 but he tells me something went wrong. It dosent happen with other game just with the witcher ffc32eaf-3fe0-49a0-a833-adc0f22ba0e2
  5. Why can't I play The witcher 3 on my xbox series S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play The witcher 3 on my xbox series S?: I bought The Witcher 3 complete edition on my Xbox one digitally, I then sold my old Xbox and got a new Series S. It now says that I have to buy The Witcher again on the Microsoft store even...
  6. I bought The Witcher 3: Complete edition on the Xbox store for my Xbox one s and now I've...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought The Witcher 3: Complete edition on the Xbox store for my Xbox one s and now I've...: I'm confused about why it doesn't transfer over from my old Xbox onto my new one. 1ce0d56f-bab4-45ac-afed-f3ebeddef15d
  7. How to install japanese dub on witcher 3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to install japanese dub on witcher 3?: I have one simple question on the witcher 3 it says that the japanese language is supported but my question is how can i install it beacuse i cant find it on the xbox store and neither on the "my...
  8. The witcher 2 bought from the store is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The witcher 2 bought from the store is not working: Hello, I owned disc version of the witcher 2 that I don't have anymore. I've decided to buy a digital version of the game from the store and after downloading it I can't play it on my series X,...
  9. The Witcher 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Witcher 2: Hello i have a problem with the witcher 2 Achievements are hidden Although I achieved it 09c5d0e6-1cd8-42bc-9f82-a4016670f90c
  10. How do I install the Chinese (ZH) language pack for the Witcher 3 on Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I install the Chinese (ZH) language pack for the Witcher 3 on Xbox?: The Witcher 3 Complete Edition on Xbox Series X/S supposedly supports Chinese dubbing and subs, but I can’t find where to get the necessary files. Please help. TIA....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the storage device containing gamer.profile witcher 2 xbox