Witch faction is the fastest ?

Discus and support Witch faction is the fastest ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a qeustion.. witch faction is the fastest one to train and witch one is the slowest to train ? If someone can help me with the 5 factions... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by icecoldc0re, Sep 20, 2014.

1. icecoldc0re
    icecoldc0re Guest

I have a qeustion..

witch faction is the fastest one to train and witch one is the slowest to train ?

If someone can help me with the 5 factions reputation rate speed that would be great !

:)

icecoldc0re, Sep 20, 2014
  2. Red faction Guerrilla Multiplayer problem

i download Red faction Guerrilla yesterday but i am unable to play it multiplayer part it say the disk is unreadable and sugest to clean the disc with a soft cloth but as i is dowenloated i cant relly do tha any iders on howe i get to play multiplayer??

i can play the singelplayer joust fine i found a nother game i dowenloadted and tryed the multiplayer on it and it was working fine too as fare as i can see it is only on Red faction Guerrilla tha i cant play multiplayer in witch is kinda iretating any sugestioens
    on howe i fix it??

krismoellegaard, Sep 20, 2014
  3. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    Mafia 3

One annoying thing is there doesn't seem to be fast travel. I didn't use that in The Witcher 3 but I like it to be there just in case.

brandiesel1, Sep 20, 2014
  4. x DogMeat x
    x DogMeat x Guest

They all rank up at the same speed. You need to buy a faction armor piece that will apply any reputation earned from activities (Crucible, bounties, strikes, etc.) to that faction.

x DogMeat x, Sep 21, 2014
  5. vvhitespace
    vvhitespace Guest
    Dont know for sure, but i cant imagine why any would be faster than others

vvhitespace, Sep 21, 2014
  6. I dont think the Witch faction is fast to train

Weekend Zombi, Nov 1, 2018
  7. Weekend Zombi Win User

I dont think the Witch faction is fast to train
  8. x DogMeat x Win User

They all rank up at the same speed. You need to buy a faction armor piece that will apply any reputation earned from activities (Crucible, bounties, strikes, etc.) to that faction.
  9. vvhitespace Win User

Dont know for sure, but i cant imagine why any would be faster than others
  10. Mafivee Win User

Ring-a-Ding-Ding/Faction Question?

You have to follow and complete one faction per playthrough as certain factions questlines will counteract another factions questline.
  11. ItSoHMtD Win User

Engineer Class!

In the beginning each class has 2 faction specific weapons. The last unlock for each class is unlocking the beginning faction specific weapons for the other faction, i.e., making them no longer faction specific. You unlocked the AKS for the Americans and
    the M4 for the Russians.
Thema:

1. Witch faction is the fastest ? - Similar Threads - Witch faction fastest

2. I don't know the email for my microsoft account with witch I have purchased Minecraft Java...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't know the email for my microsoft account with witch I have purchased Minecraft Java...: Recently I got a new computer and decided to do a clean install, and not keep any of my previous data. With that, my microsoft account, which had always been logged in, was essentially lost as I...
  3. my Xbox series X- witch is better?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my Xbox series X- witch is better?: Can I leave my Xbox Serious x on its side to play games or is it better leaving my system upright? 17c79344-f1ed-4d99-9ed7-555a7519ac2c
  4. Is there a way to change witch Microsoft account my minecraft account is linked to?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to change witch Microsoft account my minecraft account is linked to?: Hi, I have two Microsoft accounts one that I use and one that was an accident because I couldn't rember the email at the time to my old one. I know have access to both I just don't use one. Today...
  5. How do I delete a old account witch I have no access to I only remember its username

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I delete a old account witch I have no access to I only remember its username: I am trying to join my friends realm in Minecraft and I made this Microsoft account but when I try to sign in it it says I have to use my old account 77f5d170-e68a-4b2e-a267-c36544ff84a2
  6. i bought minecraft dulexe witch came with both edditions and minecoins from the website a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought minecraft dulexe witch came with both edditions and minecoins from the website a...: i bought minecraft dulexe witch came with both edditions and minecoins from the website a few months back and now with the newe update or purchasing they are both gone someone please help me ive...
  7. Game Pass Ni no Kuni Wrath of the White Witch BUG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ni no Kuni Wrath of the White Witch BUG: Since the last xbox app update for PC, when trying to play the game Ni no Kuni Wrath of the White Witch Remastered, I have a bug that instead of showing the button image hints, its showing a text...
  8. Why I can't install SD GUNDAM BATTLE ALLIANCE - Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can't install SD GUNDAM BATTLE ALLIANCE - Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury...: [img] [img] [img] I buy SD GUNDAM BATTLE ALLIANCE - Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury Pack in web browser xbox.com and click install from web browser.Then web browser ask to open xbox...
  9. For the Xbox X witch I currently have now, saw a stand for it that holds the console and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    For the Xbox X witch I currently have now, saw a stand for it that holds the console and...: Would this stand be Good for the console it’s self to sit in something like that, or no. And do dust filters for the X actually work or jus harm the ventilation flow saw those as well....
  10. Destiny 2 Witch Queen Deluxe pack purchased on wrong gamer account - what now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Witch Queen Deluxe pack purchased on wrong gamer account - what now?: Hey team. I have an Xbox Series X. I have a family established with myself being the primary and my son's xbox account (different email address) as a child. My son was logged in on my account...