Wishlist feature on xbox one gone?

Discus and support Wishlist feature on xbox one gone? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Has the wishlist feature been removed on the xbox one console? I tried to access it today and the option is no longer in the store menu.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Scripe, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Scripe
    Scripe Guest

Has the wishlist feature been removed on the xbox one console? I tried to access it today and the option is no longer in the store menu.

:)

Scripe, Sep 18, 2020
  2. JonP1891 Win User

They want us scrolling the whole store instead of going to fast check if the games we want are on sale...
  3. Lizard Man888 Win User

Why are they removing it? The feature is incredibly helpful. I use it regularly, why remove it? Did they explain the reasoning? Will they replace it?
  4. Robert VKaminski Win User

Hey Everyone Paolo S on Chat Support says Microsoft is removing the wishlist feature from Xbox one it will probaly be in Xbox News soon. He gave me this Link https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/wishlist?wa=wsignin1.0 you can only access the wishlist
    on the Pc for now
  5. Phl0am Win User

How do you Pin Xbox Store content since the last update?

Seriously BUMP. I also used the feature as a wishlist for future purchases and now it's gone. Why oh why.
  6. Misses Joust Win User

How do I get my Xbox One to sign me in automatically without kinect?

G'day all! If you'd like to leave feedback on the Xbox One console or request new features, the best place to do so is in our Feedback/Wishlist forums. Start a post there for best visiblity. =)
Thema:

1. Wishlist feature on xbox one gone? - Similar Threads - Wishlist feature gone

2. Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?: I've been shrugged off by Microsoft support too many time about this so I'm hoping someone here might have some information regarding it. submitted by /u/Grojniar [link] [comments]
  3. As of today, my wishlist on my Xbox account has been completely deleted. Gone.

in XBoX on Consoles
    As of today, my wishlist on my Xbox account has been completely deleted. Gone.: I use it frequently (bought a game yesterday, in fact) and had around 50 games on there. Not only that, but I can't even add new games to create a new one. Will it restore automatically, or am I...
  4. Getting emails about an xbox wishlist item being on sale while I do not have any items in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting emails about an xbox wishlist item being on sale while I do not have any items in...: As the question says, I keep getting emails with contents of A GAME ON YOUR WISH LIST IS ON SALE!Good news! A deal awaits for I Am Fish. Now when I enter...
  5. I am having issues with my Wishlist feature for Microsoft Store and Xbox Store for months now.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having issues with my Wishlist feature for Microsoft Store and Xbox Store for months now.: Hello everyone, I have been struggling with an issue that I stumbled upon in another community post from a while ago here: Microsoft store wishlist problem - Microsoft Community . Now, the issue...
  6. “Wishlist Deals” Section Missing in Store > Deals

in XboX Insiders
    “Wishlist Deals” Section Missing in Store > Deals: Hey all, Anyone else have an issue with this feature? I’m not sure everyone has it, and I currently don’t have it any longer. Support didn’t seem to understand I wasn’t speaking about “Wishlist”...
  7. Xbox Microsoft Store Wishlist: Sort Feature Please?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Microsoft Store Wishlist: Sort Feature Please?: Is there a plan for a sort feature for the wishlist? I would like to move items into groups, or by type, or priority. My request is that the items be able to be sorted like moving the tiles on the...
  8. Why is the notification for these items on your wishlist are on sale, keep popping up even...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the notification for these items on your wishlist are on sale, keep popping up even...: Ive tried everything and i cant fix, please i need assistance i will tell you everything about the issue im having 83d1e0fb-dad9-4479-8146-994ec08c4262
  9. [MICROSOFT/XBOX STORE] Why Is There No Wishlist Button?

in XBoX Accessibility
    [MICROSOFT/XBOX STORE] Why Is There No Wishlist Button?: Who... on earth (let alone from Microsoft) decides it's unnecessary to simply add a wishlist button to the navigation bar of their site?? I'm actually buying Dead Space and Resident Evil 4 on...
  10. Xbox Wishlist notifications not working properly

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Wishlist notifications not working properly: Basically I don't get notification when games on my Wishlist are on sale. I checked with my friends and they don't get notifications either despite having the function in the store turned on. BTW,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox store wishlist gone