Wish to buy a game through xbox one store.

Discus and support Wish to buy a game through xbox one store. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hy! I'm from estonia and first time using xbox one x. Problem: Can't buy games from estonia. Is there some kind solution for that or is it a fact... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LoseYourGround1, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Wish to buy a game through xbox one store.

Hy!

I'm from estonia and first time using xbox one x.

Problem: Can't buy games from estonia.

Is there some kind solution for that or is it a fact that i can't do that?

:)

LoseYourGround1, Mar 6, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello There,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. There is a lot of Eastern European countries unable to purchase live or games. This is due to it most likely isn't available in your area. You can view the
    list of countries to see where Xbox live is available. It changes from time to time. As for your area you would need to speak with a gamer you know, or a game store to find out
    how to purchase games in your area.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Original Xbox and 360 games can't be purchased from the Xbox store.

Microsoft balances can not be used to buy backwards compatible games on xbox one or through the xbox store website. It only takes debit, credit or paypal. Unless like you said, you launch the game then bring up the xbox store through the game itself.
    But that will only let you buy dlc for the game you are currently playing. I wish you could search for games while you are within the dlc list that would make things easy.
  4. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Is there a way to purchase ANYTHING without adding a creditcard?

Sadly gift cards can not be used to buy xbox 360 games. You can use gift cards to buy xbox games, tv shows and movies through microsoft tv and movies. Really wish there was a way to combine the 360 marketplace with the xbox store. The only other way
    you could play fable instead of buying the disc would be to sign up for xbox gamepass.
  5. EvilBoris GX Win User

If your TV has in-built Freeview, can you still use Live TV on your Xbox One, and how?

If you wish to run Freeview through your Xbox One, the solution is to buy an external Freeview tuner.
  6. BrunoVinhas81 Win User

Game Releases for Windows Store

That's not true, Xbox users can buy, in example, Fallout76 for €39,90. But Xbox for PC users can't buy this game on Xbox Store or Windows Store

What I wish is that we, Xbox Gamepass for PC subscriptors, besides the free to play subscription games could buy the other titles that Xbox console users have available to buy, for a price lower than other distributors.
Thema:

1. Wish to buy a game through xbox one store. - Similar Threads - Wish buy game

2. As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...

in XBoX Accessibility
    As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...: I hope this really does happen 27301770-5608-4b09-bd41-71ed6fd7e114
  3. Wish we'd get the full list of discounted games & add-ons for the upcoming spring sale.

in XboX Insiders
    Wish we'd get the full list of discounted games & add-ons for the upcoming spring sale.: I hope the sneak preview ultimate members are getting isn't the entire sale because in my opinion it kinda sucks. You'd think people in the insider program would get to see the list early....
  4. Is it ok to use Kodi on Xbox however we wish to use it or is it pirating ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it ok to use Kodi on Xbox however we wish to use it or is it pirating ?: Is it ok to use Kodi on Xbox however we wish to use it or is it pirating ? I'm really not trying to go to jail or prison I wish to re-live my childhood watching TV shows and cartoons and getting...
  5. Xbox Store Wish List has been erased

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Store Wish List has been erased: Issue: 200+ items from wish list have vanished and did not return despite reports of issue being fixed and restored Consoles tested: One X (2408.240306-2200), Series X (2402.240207-1700) Ring:...
  6. Are Xbox Gift Cards from Amazon redeemable on the Microsoft store? i wish to buy Minecraft...

in XBoX on Windows
    Are Xbox Gift Cards from Amazon redeemable on the Microsoft store? i wish to buy Minecraft...: I don't have a credit card and i wish to buy the "Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC." from the Microsoft Store. I saw this on amazon which is an Xbox gift card and i wanted to know if...
  7. I live in UK and wish to buy from Marketplace in MSFS2020 but only accepts USA addresses

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I live in UK and wish to buy from Marketplace in MSFS2020 but only accepts USA addresses: I wish to buy another aircraft from marketplace in MSFS2020 and I live in The UK but marketplace only accepts USA addresses. It does say Country /region but it will not accept my UK post code and...
  8. Is Microsoft/Xbox serious stating buy new controller every 4mo on avg if wish to have one...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Microsoft/Xbox serious stating buy new controller every 4mo on avg if wish to have one...: Please explain how, with a straight face, microsoft/xbox can charge $65ea on avg for wireless controller, KNOWING the thumbsticks will malfunction if function at all between 3-4mo, and they...
  9. I wish to buy an offer on my x box live Gold to renew and its gone!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I wish to buy an offer on my x box live Gold to renew and its gone!: Dear Sir or Madam, I wish to renew for £26.99 my x box live account. After checking the card was still valid, it does expire this month, I went to renew. It is gone ! I contacted your support and...
  10. Suggestión: Wish list to buy later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suggestión: Wish list to buy later: Hi, this is a suggestion, it would be cool if through the site one could add games to a "wish list" to buy later, sometimes I see a game but I don't have the money to buy right away, but with time...