Wish List For Store

Discus and support Wish List For Store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello folks. Firstly, let me apologize if this is the wrong place and/or this has been posted before. I did a search and couldn't find anything, so... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GentlemanGamer0, Sep 17, 2014.

1. Wish List For Store

Hello folks. Firstly, let me apologize if this is the wrong place and/or this has been posted before. I did a search and couldn't find anything, so here goes...

Something I'd love to see added to the Live store is the ability to add games to a "Wish List" so that you could easily come back later to purchase them. For example, since I bought my Xbox One about a month ago I've really wanted to buy Child of Light.
    Getting only casual work I have to be careful with my money so I can't just buy every game on a whim, thus I needed to wait until I was sure I could afford it.

So I went to buy it last night and it was no longer on the main store screen or in any of the expanded lists. I had to search for the game to find. Now, admittedly this isn't a huge issue, but I think the ability to make a wish list of games we want to buy
    or easy access would make the whole process more enjoyable and user friendly. I hope something like this gets implemented in the future.

Cheers.

:)

GentlemanGamer0, Sep 17, 2014
  2. consumedsoul
    consumedsoul Guest
    consumedsoul, Sep 17, 2014
  3. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    Wish list for games

It’s already in the works.

brandiesel1, Sep 17, 2014
  4. airmattdog
    airmattdog Guest

Wish List For Store

Hi there, the best place to post suggestions and feature requests would be at
    http://xbox.uservoice.com
    the correct folks keep an eye on things over there.

airmattdog, Sep 18, 2014
  5. Ok, I'll post it there. Thanks

GentlemanGamer0, Nov 1, 2018
  6. GentlemanGamer0 Win User

Wish List For Store

Ok, I'll post it there. Thanks
  7. airmattdog Win User

Wish List For Store

Hi there, the best place to post suggestions and feature requests would be at
    http://xbox.uservoice.com
    the correct folks keep an eye on things over there.
  8. XBF Brad A Win User

Store Wunschliste[Translation-Store wish list]

Hello Lextor,

Thanks for coming to the forums. When you go to the store, at top right is your profile picture click that. Next to order history is 3 dots click that then select wish list.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/wishlist

Hope this helps.

Brad
  9. consumedsoul Win User

Xbox One Feature Request

10. Lax-378F6A09-D0B6-4B Win User

What happened to the Store Wish List?

Any replies? Just discovered this myself. I know the feature was obviously removed, but what we're looking for is an explanation why? I also had a ton of movies I had bookmarked to purchase later, but of course they're all gone now. Not enough interest in
    the feature?....??
Thema:

Wish List For Store

1. Wish List For Store - Similar Threads - Wish List Store

2. Wish we'd get the full list of discounted games & add-ons for the upcoming spring sale.

in XboX Insiders
    Wish we'd get the full list of discounted games & add-ons for the upcoming spring sale.: I hope the sneak preview ultimate members are getting isn't the entire sale because in my opinion it kinda sucks. You'd think people in the insider program would get to see the list early....
  3. Xbox Store Wish List has been erased

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Store Wish List has been erased: Issue: 200+ items from wish list have vanished and did not return despite reports of issue being fixed and restored Consoles tested: One X (2408.240306-2200), Series X (2402.240207-1700) Ring:...
  4. Xbox Series X, I lost my Wish List on non-insider box.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X, I lost my Wish List on non-insider box.: I am not insider, but, I think this is the appropriate place to ask technically problems? I am in LA area, a few days ago, I noticed my wish list is empty. I am pretty sure I didn't remove it...
  5. My wish-list was wiped randomly?

in XboX Insiders
    My wish-list was wiped randomly?: Just logged onto my console and my wishlist is empty. I had 70+ items saved. Any idea how this could of happened? I don't remember ever deleting it at all. Is this possible from the mobile app...
  6. Wish List Notifications Constant Whenever I Go To The Home Screen

in XboX Insiders
    Wish List Notifications Constant Whenever I Go To The Home Screen: I'm a beta user I believe, with the new dashboard experience. Ever since the summer game sale started I get the wish list sale notifications when I turn on my xbox. Then I started noticing...
  7. Store Wunschliste[Translation-Store wish list]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Store Wunschliste[Translation-Store wish list]: Hallo, Ich hätte da eine Frage zu der Wunschliste. Ich kann einfach nicht finden, wo ich die Wunschliste aufrufen kann. Ich habe ein Spiel zur Wunschliste hinzugefügt und würde mir diese...
  8. Problem with being able to not add games to my wish list in the store after going to the...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with being able to not add games to my wish list in the store after going to the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  9. Viewing a friends xbox store wish list.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Viewing a friends xbox store wish list.: A friend sent me his Microsoft Store wish list on xbox one but when I open the message nothing is there. He has tried several times and we still cannot figure out why I am not receiving anything...
  10. What happened to the Store Wish List?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happened to the Store Wish List?: I had a bunch of movies on my wish list. Now, with this new update, it's all gone. Why? No warning at all. Really? b66a385f-42ef-4230-80c0-404b19c59d45