Wisdom Needed ... Xbox One X Warranty

Discus and support Wisdom Needed ... Xbox One X Warranty in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Big Hello, I’m having an issue with my Xbox One X.... After approximately 1 hour of game play the console will just shut off. I believe there was a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MassNasty, Jul 1, 2022.

  1. MassNasty
    MassNasty Guest

    Wisdom Needed ... Xbox One X Warranty


    Big Hello,

    I’m having an issue with my Xbox One X.... After approximately 1 hour of game play the console will just shut off. I believe there was a problem with some of the units overheating due to a hardware issue and shutting the unit down.

    My question is this... the unit is no longer under warranty when I look it up at their website. However, I believe Microsoft will still repair at no charge due to the hardware issue.

    Any Wisdom?

    Tyvm,

    Scott

    :)
     
    MassNasty, Jul 1, 2022
    #1
  2. ImAice Win User

    Wisdom Needed ... Xbox One X Warranty

    Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

    I'm afraid they no longer offer services for Xbox One consoles and since the console is no longer under warranty, the best thing to do is to check with game shops near you as they have someone who can check it for you and get it within the day depending on the case.

    You might also want to try doing a factory reset.

    Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

    Select Settings > System > Console info > reset then keep my games and apps.

    I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and keep me posted.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Unable to make service request

    What console is the one that you want to get serviced?

    Xbox One, One S, One X or Xbox Series X/S?

    Your console its out of warranty?

    Or in the devices tab it appears within warranty?

    You may need to ask to this e-commerce brand if your console region is India or from where they imported the device
  4. r0kr Win User

    Games that freeze and/or won't install

    It sounds to me like there's a problem with the console's optical drive. If it's still under warranty, I think sending it in for repair would be the best option, unless Miss Portia has some Xbox wisdom to drop on us :)
  5. Scythe NL Win User

    My xbox acting weird, possibly broken

    Your warranty expired? The Xbox One X came out in november 2017. With 2 year warranty, that would mean the very first X will run out of warranty in november 2019.
  6. Amit Goyal1 Win User

    is it me or consumers are facing console crashes and system failure after microsoft updates

    hi,

    model is x box one s, its not powering up to x box home screen to start with,

    tried power resets, ejects etc, last it was updated and thereafter system failed.

    my issue was when updates are not constrained by region although software updates, the same affects functioning,

    not providing technical support out of warranty is an unfair trade practice but the number of users/gamers there are u just get it repaired if you find someone who can or have to go for a new one coz nobody bothers after a certain time as even wisdom says that after all its material
Thema:

Wisdom Needed ... Xbox One X Warranty

Loading...
  1. Wisdom Needed ... Xbox One X Warranty - Similar Threads - Wisdom Needed Warranty

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  4. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  5. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  6. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  7. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  8. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]
  9. Seeking Your Gaming Wisdom

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Seeking Your Gaming Wisdom: Dear Gaming Gurus, I trust this message finds you amidst epic boss battles and high-scoring victories. However, I find myself in the midst of a gaming nightmare, and I'm reaching out to the...
  10. Seeking Wisdom from the Gaming Gurus

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Seeking Wisdom from the Gaming Gurus: Hello Gaming Community, I trust this message finds you amidst epic gaming quests and triumphant victories. However, my gaming sanctuary is currently under siege, and I'm reaching out to the wise...