Wireless xbox headset issue when I turn it off

Discus and support Wireless xbox headset issue when I turn it off in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have a wireless turtle beach headset but when I want to turn it off to just watch netflix and save my battery the volume out of my TV always turns... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/callum3214, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Wireless xbox headset issue when I turn it off

I have a wireless turtle beach headset but when I want to turn it off to just watch netflix and save my battery the volume out of my TV always turns off unless my headset is turned o nand connected. What can I do ive checked in the settings but can't find anything

submitted by /u/callum3214
    [link] [comments]

/u/callum3214, Jan 22, 2021
  2. Slow GIN Fizz Win User

Xbox randomly turning on

Hi J6Broadway25,

I had the same problem and i believe i found the cause. I have a Razer Thresher Ultimate headset that has a base station the plugs in to the optical out and usb on the console. If i leave my base station on with my wireless headset
    off, my console will randomly turn on. If i turn off my base station, my console stays off.

I don't know if the issue is related to how wireless headsets pair with the xbox or not but i haven't had an issue since i started turning off my base station when i am done gaming.

Hopefully this helps,

Karen
  3. GMAN990 Win User

Router

4. Aid7145 Win User

XBOX controller automatically turns off

I have the same issue. It's okay when watching NETFLIX with a headset connected but Amazon Prime Video turns off the controller. It's very irritating.

Connecting a USB cable is unacceptable. The controller is supposed to be wireless. I'm not using a blooming charging cable because then the controller won't be wireless. Not sure if it makes a difference but I'm using rechargable batteries and the headset
    adaptor and Xbox One X
  5. KALEEF Win User

anyone help me my wireless headset is stuck on port 2 and wont sync to port 1

Turn off and disconnect all controllers from the Xbox 360 and disconnect the wireless headsets from the controllers.

Connect the wireless headset to the Xbox 360 using the USB cable. Turn on the wireless headset.

Sync the headset to quadrant 1 by pressing the "Connect" button on the on the Xbox 360. Then press the "Connect" button on the wireless headset for two seconds. Do not continue to press the "Connect" button on the wireless headset, as this will change the
    quadrant to which it is connected. If the headset now works without the controllers attached, the problem must be with one of your controllers. If the headset still does not work, then the problem is with the headset.
  6. VibroPlex Win User

Xbox Live connection Issue

> I've also noticed I seem to get lag spikes when I turn my wireless headset on, for example I was doing a race last week and everything was going well, I was talking to friends but I had to turn my headset off because someone entered my room, once they
    went I turned my headset back on and got disconnected instantly, could my wireless signal from my headset be interfering with the wireless connection?

In a word, YES. Please contact your wireless headset maker's support and follow their instructions to reduce interference. MadCatz is at 800-831-1442 and TurtleBeach is at turtlebeach.com/contact-support.aspx
Thema:

Wireless xbox headset issue when I turn it off

1. Wireless xbox headset issue when I turn it off - Similar Threads - Wireless headset issue

2. Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...: What is going on with your Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black (model: TLL-00001)?! Three headsets bought, 2 of them broke in the exact same spot and yet you...
  3. Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC: Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC It pairs and the headphones works, but mic does not work, even MS Teams says mic is not working.....
  4. Audio crackling and cutting out with both xbox wireless headset and earbuds plugged into...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio crackling and cutting out with both xbox wireless headset and earbuds plugged into...: This issue occurs seemingly regardless of game as well as on the menu. If I record the instance when the bug occurs, it will be present in the playback on the xbox, but will be absent on my phone...
  5. Xbox wireless headset (Turtlebeach) only works when joining a party

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox wireless headset (Turtlebeach) only works when joining a party: Okay, just as the title suggests, my headset's microphone for my xbox (using a series X) only works when I join a party. When I create a party and I invite others, the only way for my microphone...
  6. I am unable to issue a warranty on my xbox wireless headset. The infamous mute button snap...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to issue a warranty on my xbox wireless headset. The infamous mute button snap...: As title says, my xbox wireless headset has snapped where the mute button is. This is not due to mistreatment and here's proof:...
  7. Xbox Wireless Controller issues with wireless headset (Windows 10)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller issues with wireless headset (Windows 10): So I just bought an Xbox Wireless Controller and a wireless adapter, since my PC does not support Bluetooth. Whenever I am using it without my headset, everything is fine, but as soon as I turn on...
  8. Is anyone else still having issues with their Xbox Wireless Headset breaking where the mic...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else still having issues with their Xbox Wireless Headset breaking where the mic...: [img] It seems to be a known issue as I’ve seen another thread where many people had their headset break in the same place. I saw a Microsoft moderator mention to post a new thread as that one...
  9. Microsoft wireless headset plastic issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft wireless headset plastic issue: Has anyone had problems with the plastic by the mic button crumble? I noticed where mine broke. It broke by a small screw that was threaded into it but I don’t know where it went. Mine is less...
  10. Xbox Issue with Chat Mixer and a PDP wireless headset

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Issue with Chat Mixer and a PDP wireless headset: I have an old Xbox One and I'm using a PDP wireless headset via USB dongle. Since the OS update that came out this week I've had the software Chat Mixer greyed out and Chat maxes out when I...