Wireless (USB) Keyboard and Mouse not working.

Discus and support Wireless (USB) Keyboard and Mouse not working. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I purchased a set of wireless (USB) Mouse and Keyboard of Microsoft Product. They worked fine, but stopped working after 11 months, the USB is not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kishore Penmatsa, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Wireless (USB) Keyboard and Mouse not working.

I purchased a set of wireless (USB) Mouse and Keyboard of Microsoft Product. They worked fine, but stopped working after 11 months, the USB is not recognizing mouse or keyboard. If it works for at least for 2 years, then I don't feel bad bit it has failed within one year. So, can I get refund or exchange?

:)

Kishore Penmatsa, Dec 4, 2022
  2. sandy the hippy Win User

Xbox keyboard and mouse?

I think the specifics of the question aren't about using mouse and keyboard, but rather if you can use a keyboard and mouse that operate via a wireless dongle.

That is, plug dongle into Xbox, then mouse and keyboard comme t to dongle, wirelessly.

I'm not sure that this works, though.

Upon looking at support site, which specifically states WIRED USB keyboard and mouse, so I'm unsure

EDIT: , there may in fact be models supported by console that are wireless, but not just any wireless keyboard will function so check first
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Can I use a usb 3 hub and 3 metre usb extension with the Xbox one S?

You would be better off getting a wireless keyboard and mouse that use a USB dongle. They work just fine
  4. napalm 31337 Win User

wireless mouse connection.

I recently got a razer mamba wireless mouse for the xbox one s. it says its compatible but wont work via wireless receiver. I'm playing games that are mouse and keyboard compatible too.
    Have you correctly connected the USB dongle of oyur mouse in one USB port of the console? Because there is no other way to work, you can't associate the mouse directly to the console.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Teclado e rato para Xbox

Any USB mouse and keyboard will work. Remember not all games support mouse and keyboard.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

wireless mouse

I have an XBOX ONE and i was just wondering if there was a way to use a wireless mouse with the console . there are times it would be easier to use than the controller. thank you for listening to my question.
    In the November Update, keyboard and mouse support is enabled for the games Minecraft, Warframe and Fortnite only.

As for wireless mice: You can't "directly" connect a standard wireless mouse to the console. Most wireless mice come with a small USB dongle, that provides the wireless connection. You can simply plug that USB dongle into the console's USB port(s) (if necessary
    use a USB hub), and the wireless mouse can be used in games that support the mouse.

In all other games, the mouse will not work.
Thema:

Wireless (USB) Keyboard and Mouse not working.

1. Wireless (USB) Keyboard and Mouse not working. - Similar Threads - Wireless USB Keyboard

2. Can using a usb for wireless xbox series s controller damage my controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can using a usb for wireless xbox series s controller damage my controller?: Can using a usb for wireless xbox series s controller damage my controller? 4903c42a-5598-4d7c-800e-3cd7270b8e6e
  3. What are the limits of wireless USB connectivity?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What are the limits of wireless USB connectivity?: I'm doing research into the limits of USB wireless connections and how they work. We all own or at least have used wireless USB connected devices. For example, wireless mouse and keyboards where a...
  4. usb wireless dongle metal shield fell off!

in XBoX on Consoles
    usb wireless dongle metal shield fell off!: Help! I have a Microsoft wireless desktop 850 and the metal part of the usb dongle came off and got stuck in the USB port. I was able to get it out but how do I put it back on the dongle without...
  5. No power to the USB on XBox One S to connect wireless keyboard?

in XBoX on Consoles
    No power to the USB on XBox One S to connect wireless keyboard?: Hi All, so my son bought a bluetooth keyboard, and we have a bluetooth adapter it connects to, and all works fine on a PC, however when put the adapter into the XBox there seems to be no power to...
  6. Wireless USB Keyboard with xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless USB Keyboard with xbox one: I've tried two different keyboarddddss withh my xbbbboxxxxxx one and theeey both repeat key presses over and over. I haveee to keep hittinng tthe backspace key. Thhe firrstt keyboard I tried was a...
  7. External HDD is disabling my USB wireless keyboard.

in XBoX on Consoles
    External HDD is disabling my USB wireless keyboard.: I've been using a USB Wireless Microsoft keyboard that works great on the xbox one. Recently, I purchased an External HDD (WD Elements 2TB USB 3.0 Portable Hard Drive (WDBU6Y0020BBK-NESN)) and...
  8. USB wireless Keyboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB wireless Keyboard: I picked up a logitech K360 keyboard and its works fine on the Xbox one. Wondering if anyone has tried a USB wireless keyboard with a trackpad, and if it works? It would be nice to have the...
  9. USB wireless Keyboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB wireless Keyboard: I picked up a logitech K360 keyboard and its works fine on the Xbox one. Wondering if anyone has tried a USB wireless keyboard with a trackpad, and if it works? It would be nice to have the...
  10. USB or wireless keyboard / mouse support?

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB or wireless keyboard / mouse support?: Was wondering if there is or will be USB keyboard / trackpad / mouse support for the XBOX One. Using Internet Explorer is very tedious with the controller. A wireless keyboard with trackpad...