Wireless Speed Wheel with Xbox Series X/S

Discus and support Wireless Speed Wheel with Xbox Series X/S in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, Does the Wireless Speed Wheel compatible with Xbox Series X/S? Thank you Szoffa 6bd5ad57-fe4d-48fd-812d-59f484e893c7 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SoffaSoffa, Nov 29, 2022.

1. SoffaSoffa
    SoffaSoffa Guest

Hi,

Does the Wireless Speed Wheel compatible with Xbox Series X/S?

Thank you

Szoffa

:)

SoffaSoffa, Nov 29, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

360 peripherals will not function with Xbox One/Series

IF the box doesn't specifically say it will work, it won't
  3. Premada-DF2063D7-00C Win User

The Wireless Speed Wheel works!!!

No, the the wireless speed wheel simply has fewer physical buttons, not something you could fix with a software update. It is possible to make the X and B buttons do shifting.

I also am impressed with the wireless speed wheel. I have the old MS wireless force feedback wheel and pedals, and also picked up a speed wheel to have a second wheel around if I want to play Forza split screen with a friend. I definitely prefer a real
    force feedback wheel and pedals to the speed wheel, but I much prefer the speed wheel to the XBox controller for driving games in spite of it having fewer buttons. The speed wheel is nice because it doesn't take up much more room than an Xbox controller,
    and yet I find it much easier to drive with than the controller.
  4. EK999 Win User

Vibration on wireless speed wheel Xbox 360.

The vibration of wireless speed wheel Xbox 360 works with specific Games only. I've create a list testing some games:

Compatible games

• Dirt series. All games.
    • Grid series. All games.
    • Forza Motor 4
    • F1 2011
    • proyect ghotam 4
    Imcompatible games:

• NFS series. All games.
    • WRC 4.
    I hope this information helps the owners of the wireless speed wheel Xbox 360.
  5. onyxishere Win User

Wireless steering

6. Paraffin Alien Win User

Speed Wheel

The speed wheel is ok, but if you can it`s more fun to use the original 360 wireless racing wheel and pedals.

And there seem to be a lot about at the moment going for a fairly cheap price.
Thema:

1. Wireless Speed Wheel with Xbox Series X/S - Similar Threads - Wireless Speed Wheel

2. Wireless Speed Wheel with Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wireless Speed Wheel with Xbox One: [img] Hi, what’s the way to connect my Wireless Speed Wheel to my Xbox One? Impossible for me, it seems to be ok only for Xbox 360, difficult for me to unedestand this... Regards and sorry for my...
  3. Vibration on wireless speed wheel Xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Vibration on wireless speed wheel Xbox 360.: Hello. My wireless steering wheel has no vibration. I tested it with nfs undercover. The item works very well but vibration is missing. I've updated the console and put vibration on menu ( game...
  4. XBOX 360 Wireless Speed Wheel - X button won't turn on and stay on -repairs and spare parts

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 Wireless Speed Wheel - X button won't turn on and stay on -repairs and spare parts: Hi My son has an XBOX 360 Wireless Speed Wheel. Great device. The X button switch won't turn on and stay on. It has new batteries. Not been dropped. If I hold the X button down the other...
  5. Unable to use Xbox 360 Wireless Speed Wheel with PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to use Xbox 360 Wireless Speed Wheel with PC: Split from this thread. Unfortunately, it's not possible to purchase an upgrade or repurchase a movie. This is a known issue, but I don't have any other information to share. This is just...
  6. Xbox 360 wireless speed wheel

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wireless speed wheel: Is Microsoft considering making the XBOX 360 wireless speed wheel compatible with the Xbox one console ? Great for racing. 880c2289-fd63-4091-82b7-69589b0d0982
  7. xbox wireless speed wheel for xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox wireless speed wheel for xbox one?: Hi there, does anybody knows if the wireless Speed Wheel is also available for xbox one? regards BeWu 99f6837e-c4aa-45a6-a907-535b0785f317
  8. Xbox wireless speed wheel problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless speed wheel problem: hi, I recently purchased an xbox speed wheel, but there seems to be a problem with its calibration. whilst driving, I have to turn the controller at least 45 degrees to the left just to keep cars...
  9. Wireless Speed Wheel for XBox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Speed Wheel for XBox One?: Is there going to be a wireless speed wheel for the XBox One? If so, hopefully it will have all the needed buttons this time. b917e53f-b8f5-47b2-90b5-bb676499ed99
  10. Microsoft Wireless Speed Wheel for Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Wireless Speed Wheel for Xbox One?: Although I prefer to play my racing games with a proper wheel - like the Logitech G25 (which of course only works on the PS3...) - I think that the Microsoft Wireless Speed Wheel for Xbox 360 is...