Wireless headset...what will you be. Buying?

Discus and support Wireless headset...what will you be. Buying? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As the new gen headsets are going to start coming out soon, what will you be picking up? I know my wife cannot wait! 8eb1ee3a-caf7-440b-a6b2-4e06b220b5da Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Unkwnpharoah, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Unkwnpharoah
    Unkwnpharoah Guest

As the new gen headsets are going to start coming out soon, what will you be picking up? I know my wife cannot wait!

:)

Unkwnpharoah, Jan 4, 2014
  2. XBR Poseidon
    XBR Poseidon Guest
    Can't connect to DHCP server?

What Make/Model of router do you have? Have you verified what your wireless password is? Do you use a wireless headset with the console, it could be causing wireless interference?

XBR Poseidon, Jan 4, 2014
  3. Clark Bruce
    Clark Bruce Guest
    PS4 will support PS3 Bluetooth headsets.

PS4 will support wireless PS3 headsets - Report - PlayStation 4 News at GameSpot

Sony has revealed at Comic-Con that the PS4 will have support for PS3 wireless headsets. I guess this is good news for PS3 owners who have a particular headset that they are very fond of and don't feel like buying another. What's interesting about this though is that the PS4 will automatically come with its own wireless headset when you purchase it.

Clark Bruce, Jan 4, 2014
  4. FullHornet
    FullHornet Guest

I will be getting the TB XO4s. Based on the description of the XO4s and XO 7s, they are essentially the same except for being able to change the faceplates on the ear cups. The faceplate thing is not worth $60 extra to me.

FullHornet, Jan 4, 2014
  5. i'll be going with the new top of the line polk audio 4 shots...seems like it will be the best of the best.

U Go 6 FT BeLOW, Jan 4, 2014
  6. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    I got Astros from 20122 I'll prob get the new Astros the 2013 or if they make them then the 2014 editions had mine since 2011 never had any probs

N7 Gh0stz, Jan 4, 2014
  7. Unkwnpharoah
    Unkwnpharoah Guest
    Surprised not to see any turtle beach on the list so far

8. Unkwnpharoah
    Unkwnpharoah Guest

Are the Polks surround sound?

9. Im still up in the air as no Reviews have been posted. Paid forthe Polk4Shots, then changed it tothe Turtle Beach X07 due to the speaker size in the ear cups. But as of right now I still have no clue. Wish reviews would come out quick so I could make
    up my mind.

xxxxGRUMPYxxxx, Jan 4, 2014
  10. COD 2 HALO
    COD 2 HALO Guest
    STICKING with my turtlebeach tangos. Getting the job done.

COD 2 HALO, Jan 4, 2014
  11. Yep keeping my TB xp500 and buying the adapter.

XxEndless WarxX, Jan 4, 2014
  12. Unkwnpharoah
    Unkwnpharoah Guest
    Is the TB adaptor out yet?

Unkwnpharoah, Jan 5, 2014
  13. Wireless headset...what will you be. Buying?

I've got the TB XO4's preordered. That's probably what I'll stick with. Wireless doesn't matter to me I sit fairly close to my TV.

Flint SithLord, Jan 5, 2014
  14. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    @Unkwnpharoah no not until end of man mid February time I believe when u pre order a turtle beach headset u can fill out a form that will get u a adaptor for free

N7 Gh0stz, Oct 31, 2018
  15. Unkwnpharoah Win User

Is the TB adaptor out yet?
  16. XxEndless WarxX Win User

Yep keeping my TB xp500 and buying the adapter.
  17. FullHornet Win User

I will be getting the TB XO4s. Based on the description of the XO4s and XO 7s, they are essentially the same except for being able to change the faceplates on the ear cups. The faceplate thing is not worth $60 extra to me.
  18. xxxxGRUMPYxxxx Win User

Im still up in the air as no Reviews have been posted. Paid forthe Polk4Shots, then changed it tothe Turtle Beach X07 due to the speaker size in the ear cups. But as of right now I still have no clue. Wish reviews would come out quick so I could make
    up my mind.
  19. Unkwnpharoah Win User

Surprised not to see any turtle beach on the list so far
Thema:

1. Wireless headset...what will you be. Buying? - Similar Threads - Wireless headset Buying

2. Xbox Wireless headset is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless headset is not working: My Xbox Wireless headset will not connect to my Xbox when plugged in to many different outlets and cables, or even turn on if unplugged. I have tried all of the troubleshooting options and have...
  3. My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.: I have used an Xbox wireless headset for a while now on my Xbox series X. I now have bought a PC and am trying to use my headset on it. Every time I connect it no audio comes through and shortly...
  4. No game audio on xbox wireless headset when connected to a voice call

in XBoX on Consoles
    No game audio on xbox wireless headset when connected to a voice call: Ive just bought an Xbox wireless headset. Ive connected it to my Windows 10 PC via bluetooth. Game audio was fine and I was impressed with them. However, I tried to play a multiplayer game and...
  5. Intermittent Voice Quality Issue with Galaxy A54 and Xbox Wireless Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Intermittent Voice Quality Issue with Galaxy A54 and Xbox Wireless Headset: Hello everyone, I'm turning to this community for assistance with a voice quality issue that's been plaguing me. I have my Samsung Galaxy A54 and Xbox Series X connected to my Xbox wireless...
  6. Wireless headset turns on, blinks and turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headset turns on, blinks and turns off: Hey I was wondering if anyone has any tips for hie to fix this issue To explain it in more detail: The headset turn on audio is heard and light turns white once green button is pressed in the...
  7. Xbox Wireless Headset Party/Game Chat Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Wireless Headset Party/Game Chat Issues: I recently purchased the xbox wireless headset for my xbox series s however i have been unable to get it to work on discord thought the xbox but it works on my phone. all in game chat seemed to...
  8. My Xbox wireless headset is randomly muting party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox wireless headset is randomly muting party chat: Whenever I'm on my Xbox my party chat will randomly cut out and will only come back on when i tap the side of my Xbox wireless headset with the chat mixer on it. I have already tried updating it...
  9. Wireless headsets for Xbox one to buy

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless headsets for Xbox one to buy: I'm looking to buy a wireless headset for Xbox one but I don't know which ones would work. I also want to know the cheapest options that would work. submitted by /u/Bigboybob42069 [link]...
  10. Replacement ear gels for xbox 360 wireless headset with bluetooth, where to buy them?????

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement ear gels for xbox 360 wireless headset with bluetooth, where to buy them?????: Hi! The subject pretty much sums it up. What I need are ear gel rings, the large size, for the xbox 360 wireless headset with bluetooth. A search on google turns up white medium ear gels for...