Wireless headset turns on, blinks and turns off

Discus and support Wireless headset turns on, blinks and turns off in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey I was wondering if anyone has any tips for hie to fix this issue To explain it in more detail: The headset turn on audio is heard and light turns... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AileenAV, May 26, 2024.

1. AileenAV
    AileenAV Guest

Hey I was wondering if anyone has any tips for hie to fix this issue

To explain it in more detail:

The headset turn on audio is heard and light turns white once green button is pressed in the back, blinks once or twice and turns off. I've seen multiple explanations advising to troubleshoot the head set but unfortunately I cant get that far as the headset doesnt stay awake long enough to even go into sync mode.

Any ideas on what the issue might be or how to fix it? Any help would be greatly appreciated

:)

AileenAV, May 26, 2024
  2. PickyYapper4501 Win User

Xbox 360 Wireless Headset With Bluetooth Stopped Connecting To Xbox

In this article:

"While the battery is charging, the lights on your wireless headset flash one at a time and then turn off. When your wireless headset is fully charged, all four lights blink in unison."

It wont stop blinking!!!! Even when its fully charged! PLEASE HALP!
  3. Pedro Quintanilla Win User

WIRELESS HEADSET TURNS ON XBOX

On the xbox wireless headsets I would disconnect/unsync from the Xbox after I played by long pressing mute and power until it blinks red, then I could turn off the xbox. This way the console doesnt turn on with the headset until you sync them again with the sync button on the console. Try doing the same on the Razers, there should by a combination of buttons for unsyncing
  4. gds1972 Win User

Blinking and turning off.

5. Eric Wilborn Win User

xbox blue tooth HELP

Hey there. I assume you're talking about the official Xbox wireless headset. Have you tried the following?

The headset can’t connect to a specific controller

Try the following:

Unplug any wired headsets from the console.

On the wireless headset, press the connect button. Lights on the wireless headset and on the controller are lit when they are connected. If the headset connects to the wrong position on the controller, press the connect button again to switch to the next
    available position.

If your headset still won’t connect, try this:

Disconnect all other accessories from the console.

Turn off all wireless controllers:

Press and hold the Guide button on the controller for three seconds.

Confirm that you want to turn off only the controller.

Press the power button on the wireless headset.

Press the connect button on the console.

Press the connect button on the wireless headset. The lights around the console power button will spin and blink once. The position that remains lit is the position of the wireless headset.

If you want to test if the wireless headset will connect to the other positions, press the connect button again. The wireless headset connects to the next position.
  6. OCRyzen Win User

Bluetooth Problems

If the controller turns off, there is no controller postition sync for the Wireless Headset (Headset, wouldn't know, what controller it is for etc).. The communication Port, would turn off or close too..
Thema:

1. Wireless headset turns on, blinks and turns off - Similar Threads - Wireless headset turns

2. Xbox wireless headset randomly turned off and won't turn back on. I tried doing hard reset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset randomly turned off and won't turn back on. I tried doing hard reset...: Xbox wireless headset won't turn on . No lights . Nothing. It just randomly quit working outta nowhere. I tried hard reset , plugging into Xbox, plugging into the wall. Nothing ! It's not my...
  3. Feature request: Option to disable "turn on Xbox when turning on Wireless headsets"

in XboX Insiders
    Feature request: Option to disable "turn on Xbox when turning on Wireless headsets": Hi. I hope the Xbox team is reading this subreddit. This is a direct feature request for Xbox. Headsets paired with an Xbox wirelessly will automatically turn on the console, with no way to...
  4. Wireless headset keeps turning on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headset keeps turning on Xbox: Microsoft, its over 2 years and you still did nothing regarding giving us an option to disable turning on the console by turning on the headset. It's very annoying. I use it on PC and Xbox. I...
  5. Xbox Wireless Headset - How to stop it from turning on Xbox when using on PC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset - How to stop it from turning on Xbox when using on PC?: Hello everybody, I have an Xbox Wireless headset and while I was only using it for my Xbox, everything was fine. It works perfectly. However, I recently built a PC to play iRacing and to my...
  6. My wireless Xbox headset won’t stay on when I have it plugged in and won’t turn on if it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My wireless Xbox headset won’t stay on when I have it plugged in and won’t turn on if it’s...: This has happened once before and I did try doing a hard reset on it which I think fixed it the first time, but this time it’s not working. It’s been discharged for a few months but last time I...
  7. Xbox wireless headset turns on for a sec then turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset turns on for a sec then turns off: It happened when the battery level was at critical, I turned it off and charged it for a bit when I came back to turn it on it would turn on for a sec then turn off. Can someone help me...
  8. My Xbox Wireless headset won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Wireless headset won't turn on: I was playing my game and saw it was about to die, so I turned it off and left to go do something. Then I came back and plugged it in, and I didn't see the orange light that is normally there when...
  9. Will be there an option to disable turning on console for Xbox Wireless Headset? (Anoying...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will be there an option to disable turning on console for Xbox Wireless Headset? (Anoying...: Hello Is there an option for developers to add setting that allow to disable turning on console for Xbox Wireless Headset? Every time I turn on my headset for purpose of pc or phone usage my xbox...
  10. Xbox wireless headset wont turn on but the mic light is on help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset wont turn on but the mic light is on help!: I tried to reset my xbox wireless headset because it wouldn't pair to my xbox. So I tried to reset it now it is powered off and the mic is still on and when plugged in it wont take charge...