Wireless Headset is stuck on slow orange flashing light while not charging

Discus and support Wireless Headset is stuck on slow orange flashing light while not charging in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Okay, I just got my headset three months ago and had no problem up until 30 mins ago. I left it to charge for a few hours after it was at 10% battery.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Demitri Niketopoulos, Mar 24, 2023.

1. Wireless Headset is stuck on slow orange flashing light while not charging

Okay, I just got my headset three months ago and had no problem up until 30 mins ago. I left it to charge for a few hours after it was at 10% battery. I come back to use it after 5 hours, and it's not connecting to my computer. I checked the LED light, and it's stuck on the slow orange flash which indicates it's recharging even though it's not plugged into any outlet. I then plugged the USB-C cord into my laptop to see if the audio still worked which it did. I don't know what to do besides wait another hour to see if it charges, otherwise, I have no idea what to do next. Please help.

:)

Demitri Niketopoulos, Mar 24, 2023
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Xbox Wireless headset is blinking orange fast while charging

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Maksym, a rapidly blinking orange light indicates that the headset battery is very low.

After it is fully charged, does it continue to flash?

This is the official default headset configuration:

No light: headset is off

Solid white light (when headset is in use): headset is on

Solid white light (when headset is charging): headset battery is fully charged

Blinking white light (slow): headset is in discovery mode (looking for an established connection); LED stops flashing when successful connection is made

Blinking white light (fast): headset is in pairing mode (looking for a new connection); LED stops flashing when successful connection is made

Solid orange light: battery is low

Solid orange light (fast): Battery charge is critical

Blinking orange light (slow): Headset battery is charging

Fast flickering between orange and white: headset is clearing current pairing information
  3. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Can you please check if the headset has an update? If there is, please update it then check if there's any changes. Thanks!
  4. Demitri Niketopoulos Win User

Hey Dericka, I was able to fix the issue and the headset it's back to normal.
  5. Demitri Niketopoulos Win User

Slight update, it changed to the white light with no flashing for a split second. It was unplugged from my laptop but it wouldn't turn off, so I plugged it back in, and then it changed back to slow flashing orange light.
  6. Kenny C1 Win User

What did you do to fix it?
Thema:

1. Wireless Headset is stuck on slow orange flashing light while not charging - Similar Threads - Wireless Headset stuck

2. Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...: What is going on with your Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black (model: TLL-00001)?! Three headsets bought, 2 of them broke in the exact same spot and yet you...
  3. Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC: Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC It pairs and the headphones works, but mic does not work, even MS Teams says mic is not working.....
  4. Audio crackling and cutting out with both xbox wireless headset and earbuds plugged into...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio crackling and cutting out with both xbox wireless headset and earbuds plugged into...: This issue occurs seemingly regardless of game as well as on the menu. If I record the instance when the bug occurs, it will be present in the playback on the xbox, but will be absent on my phone...
  5. Xbox wireless headset (Turtlebeach) only works when joining a party

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox wireless headset (Turtlebeach) only works when joining a party: Okay, just as the title suggests, my headset's microphone for my xbox (using a series X) only works when I join a party. When I create a party and I invite others, the only way for my microphone...
  6. xbox wireless headset chat mixer stuck on game audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox wireless headset chat mixer stuck on game audio: About 2 days ago, my headset chat mixer all of a sudden got hard stuck at game audio chat. So now when I go into parties I can’t hear people but they can hear me due to my headset chat mixer being...
  7. Xbox wireless headset mic stuck on 1 channel, 16 bit, 24000hz

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset mic stuck on 1 channel, 16 bit, 24000hz: My Xbox wireless headset mic won't work when using geforce now on my pc, people have recommended changing the default format to 2 channel 44000hz but when I go in to change it the default format...
  8. Pdp lvl50 wireless headset power button stuck

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pdp lvl50 wireless headset power button stuck: I woke up this morning to the power button on my headset stuck and cant turn on my headset, any way i can fix it? e044ee92-3010-4054-9ef2-4a3b41d85c70
  9. Microsoft wireless headset chat mixer stuck!

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft wireless headset chat mixer stuck!: I have had my Xbox Series X and Microsoft Xbox Wireless Headphones for 2 days. Have had issues with the headphones not playing audio since the beginning. Today I noticed that the chat mixer is all...
  10. Xbox Wireless Headset Stuck

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset Stuck: My new xbox wireless headset was working fine this morning but went to use it and it was stuck on a flashing orange light. Plugged it in and now it's stuck on a solid orange light. I have tried to...