Wireless headset can’t hear party

Discus and support Wireless headset can’t hear party in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello just got new Xbox wireless headset everything works on it but when I join a Xbox live party chat I can’t hear anyone and everyone can hear me... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/wombatwolf15, Nov 23, 2021.

1. Wireless headset can’t hear party

Hello just got new Xbox wireless headset everything works on it but when I join a Xbox live party chat I can’t hear anyone and everyone can hear me I’ve tired everything some else help me

submitted by /u/wombatwolf15
    [link] [comments]

/u/wombatwolf15, Nov 23, 2021
  2. KaitlynNordberg Win User

I can not turn the volume up on my Xbox one s

My headset is compatible with Xbox one. I plugged my headset in to my Apple device and it worked. I also have tried the headset with both controllers for my Xbox and I did not hear anything. Is there Anything you can think of that could allow me to use the headset on the Xbox? When I plug the headset In to my controller i hear nothing. When I try to start a party on my Xbox it says that we can’t find a microphone for these people.
  3. georgehenry(2) Win User

No communication through mic.

I dont know if this makes any difference but both headsets are just normal earphones, one is wireless with a mic built in, the other has a mic connected. He can hear his friends in the party, but cant speak with either headset.
  4. AridLizard Win User

Comm banned for no reason with weird effect

if you sent messages and invites successfully then you are not comm banned as that ban prevents sending messages.

could you hear your friends in party chat?

is your mic/headset wired or wireless?

can you try the headset with a different controller?

can you try a different mic/headset?
  5. biker2006JK Win User

Xbox Mic

Hi Diego,

Thanks for responding, yes can hear other people but they cant hear me.

With the wireless headset i have connected it to my sons account and it works with sound but cant talk on it.

Wired headset same as above

when starting a party it shows a headset present but the the circle around your gamertag when talking don't light up as it should when you speak.
  6. DigitalAssassin Win User

Cannot talk with xbox one headset

Hey there, have you tried testing it? To test:

Test the headset

To test the headset, start a party (requires connectivity) to test the audio. To do this:

1.Sign in to Xbox Live.

2.From the Home screen, select My Games & apps.

3.Select Apps.

4.Scroll right and select Party.

5.Select Start a party.

Note You don’t need to invite anyone to your party.

Note If you can’t start a party, check your connectivity using the Xbox One Multiplayer Game Solution.

6.Make sure your headset is not muted (check that the orange LED light next to the Mute button is not on).

7.Make sure that the volume is turned up.

8.Speak into the microphone.

If your headset is working, you’ll see the green dot next to your name light up.

From here:
    support.xbox.com/.../wired-headset-help

Note If you still can’t hear your friends online after you’ve started a party, see:

support.xbox.com/.../troubleshoot-parties
Thema:

Wireless headset can’t hear party

1. Wireless headset can’t hear party - Similar Threads - Wireless headset can’t

2. Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...: What is going on with your Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black (model: TLL-00001)?! Three headsets bought, 2 of them broke in the exact same spot and yet you...
  3. Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC: Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC It pairs and the headphones works, but mic does not work, even MS Teams says mic is not working.....
  4. Audio crackling and cutting out with both xbox wireless headset and earbuds plugged into...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio crackling and cutting out with both xbox wireless headset and earbuds plugged into...: This issue occurs seemingly regardless of game as well as on the menu. If I record the instance when the bug occurs, it will be present in the playback on the xbox, but will be absent on my phone...
  5. Xbox wireless headset (Turtlebeach) only works when joining a party

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox wireless headset (Turtlebeach) only works when joining a party: Okay, just as the title suggests, my headset's microphone for my xbox (using a series X) only works when I join a party. When I create a party and I invite others, the only way for my microphone...
  6. How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?: Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 doesn't seem to work with wired headphones when on BT. Works fine when on USB.. how to make it work? I bought 2 of these expecting to use them with...
  7. Xbox wireless headset - microphone plastic casing broke

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset - microphone plastic casing broke: Microphone plastic casing broke and I have seen an insane amount of people with the same issue. Is microsoft doing anything about this? I tried going through the site for warranty but it says my...
  8. My xbox wireless headset power button can’t be pressed down. How do I fix it?

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox wireless headset power button can’t be pressed down. How do I fix it?: My xbox wireless headset recently fell hard on the floor and now the power button cannot be pressed down; it’s stuck in the up position. How do I fix this? submitted by /u/SeriouslyWhatTheDuck...
  9. My sync button doesn’t work and I can’t connect my wireless headset

in XBoX Accessibility
    My sync button doesn’t work and I can’t connect my wireless headset: My sync button just doesn’t work, past warranty, not enough money to buy a new Xbox. If it’s possible, a sync ‘button’ in settings could help if this happens to anyone else. I know the headset...
  10. Wireless Ag9 Afterglow Headset Others Can’t Hear Me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Ag9 Afterglow Headset Others Can’t Hear Me: My brand new wireless AG9 Afterglow headset can hear people and gameplay perfectly fine. But when I try speaking through the mic, others can’t hear me. This is happening in game chat and party...