Wireless Headset and Controller keep disconnecting

Discus and support Wireless Headset and Controller keep disconnecting in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My headset and controllers keep disconnecting but staying on. I have the controllers that came with my xbox one x and a turtle beach stealth 700... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DREAMvEATER, May 28, 2023.

1. DREAMvEATER
    DREAMvEATER Guest

My headset and controllers keep disconnecting but staying on. I have the controllers that came with my xbox one x and a turtle beach stealth 700 wireless. Have used the same headset for almost 2 years never had this problem before, I noticed when I try to reconnect my stuff the xbox turns off when the light on the console starts flashing.

:)

DREAMvEATER, May 28, 2023
  2. KALEEF Win User

anyone help me my wireless headset is stuck on port 2 and wont sync to port 1

Turn off and disconnect all controllers from the Xbox 360 and disconnect the wireless headsets from the controllers.

Connect the wireless headset to the Xbox 360 using the USB cable. Turn on the wireless headset.

Sync the headset to quadrant 1 by pressing the "Connect" button on the on the Xbox 360. Then press the "Connect" button on the wireless headset for two seconds. Do not continue to press the "Connect" button on the wireless headset, as this will change the
    quadrant to which it is connected. If the headset now works without the controllers attached, the problem must be with one of your controllers. If the headset still does not work, then the problem is with the headset.
  3. OCRyzen Win User

Bluetooth Problems

If it's on a seperate Quadrant, than yes, it will stay on.. But, if it is assigned to a specific controller quadrant, than it will turn off or lose sync with the controller..

Plus, if you insert a wired headset to a controller, that has a assigned wireless headset, the wireless headset disconnects...
  4. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Wireless Controller and Headset keep disconnecting

Hi there Tyler welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. I suggest uninstalling the accessories app completely! Everytime that it tried to give me a hard time I do this and it works wonders! Here are the steps!

https://www.techadvisor.com/how-to/windows/remo...

NOTE: This is a third party link that is not Microsoft's property, so you might encounter advertising on the website.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Wireless headset and controller keeps disconnecting

Alright. Is there a way for you to try and move your console for example to a different room? Just to check if there is any wireless interference.
  6. JayonPo Win User

Wireless Headset and controller keep disconnecting

I have the same problem and it's the same issue when i tried it with 3 different controllers.
Thema:

1. Wireless Headset and Controller keep disconnecting - Similar Threads - Wireless Headset Controller

2. Xbox Wireless Controller issues with wireless headset (Windows 10)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller issues with wireless headset (Windows 10): So I just bought an Xbox Wireless Controller and a wireless adapter, since my PC does not support Bluetooth. Whenever I am using it without my headset, everything is fine, but as soon as I turn on...
  3. Why does my controller disconnect when I connect my wireless turtle beach headset to my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller disconnect when I connect my wireless turtle beach headset to my...: When I connect my wireless headset it assigns to my controller/profile. While I’m playing certain games (nba 2k24) it will disconnect my controller as if it’s not on but the controller will still...
  4. Choppy Chat while using Xbox Wireless Headset and Xbox Controller via bluetooth on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Choppy Chat while using Xbox Wireless Headset and Xbox Controller via bluetooth on PC: I use a new Xbox Wireless Headset and a elite 2 controller connected via Bluetooth 5.2. While using the controller my chat is choppy. My chat Partner doesn't understand a word I am saying. But the...
  5. My xbox series s is registering my wireless headset as a second controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series s is registering my wireless headset as a second controller: I have a wireless headset connected to my xbox and when i try to play NHL 24 Be a pro mode and play a game it shows as a second controller and doesnt allow me to continue. I usually turn my...
  6. Only in wireless mode the xbox one controller doesn't recognize my aux headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only in wireless mode the xbox one controller doesn't recognize my aux headset: Hello, i bought a new xbox one controller today for my Windows PC. But when i use it wireless the audio doesn't recognize the xbox, so the headset doesn't get recognized. When i connect it with...
  7. headset on xbox one wireless controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    headset on xbox one wireless controller: Goodmorning, I connected my headphone directly to my xbox one controller, but when I connect controller through bluetooth I can ear only sound and is impossible to speak even if mic is on. Any...
  8. Controller, wireless headset complete disconnect

in XboX Insiders
    Controller, wireless headset complete disconnect: Current version: Xbox update preview beta Scenario: Loss of connection of controller, headset (xbox wireless headset), and when in use, racing wheel (thrustmaster tmx pro) for around 20 seconds...
  9. My controller does not work when my wireless headset is connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller does not work when my wireless headset is connected.: My headset connects via USB transmitter. Some games have no trouble when my headset is connected while others don't work at all while it is connected. 364f4a41-af8b-49cc-8a28-3a8b0c3d6c76
  10. Wireless headset and controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headset and controller keeps disconnecting: I’ve had these controllers and Xbox for three years and nothing like this has ever happened. I use the controllers that came with the xbox and use a new Razer Kaira wireless headset. They all...