wireless guitar is unable to connect

Discus and support wireless guitar is unable to connect in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, i have used wireless guitar and it's unable to connect. Even i use a special button to synchronize the wireless controller as on xbox as on guitar... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MiniMi TheFirst, Dec 27, 2015.

1. wireless guitar is unable to connect

Hi, i have used wireless guitar and it's unable to connect. Even i use a special button to synchronize the wireless controller as on xbox as on guitar .. yes and i think that gutar is find by xbox, because the circling green light stops and the whole button
    starts flash, but after three times flash controller still flash and x box not show any connected controller...

pls help

Thx

:)

MiniMi TheFirst, Dec 27, 2015
  2. Connecting Xbox One Rockband4 drums and guitar

I loaded the Xbox One Rockband4 but the drums and guitar are not connecting. I pressed the On button on both and the wireless connect button, but noting is working.

YonderDuke89978, Dec 28, 2015
  3. KyleG35T
    KyleG35T Guest
    Unable to Connect to Wireless -

Unable to connect to wireless. Rebooted console, and attempted to setup wireless again. Received an error that I need to unplug the network cable. There is no network cable plugged in. Rebooted console again, and attempted to connect to wireless. Instructed
    to contact support for repair.

KyleG35T, Dec 28, 2015
  4. Videea Win User

xbox 360 guitar not working on my windows 10

using that link, i was unable to find any way to purchase the adapter... i also noticed in step 5 that it mentioned that this was for a wireless music controller..... for those who have eyesight problems MY GUITARS ARE NOT WIRELESS. as stated multiple times before... my guitars are wired and windows does recognize them as 360 controllers.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Les Paul xbox 360 guitar won't pair with guitar hero 360 dongle on Windows 11 PC

The guitar hero dongle was for the last game with the black and white buttons, do you need an official Xbox 360 wireless controller dongle. The guitar connected directly with the 360 originally
  6. Videea Win User

xbox 360 guitar not working on my windows 10

That was great, I went to the link you posted, but I was unable to find any guitars... could you please post the link to buy a compatible wireless guitar ? I think I found the adapter on this page https://www.xbox.com/en-US/accessories/adapters/wireless-adapter-windows

I am trying to purchase the adapter first... and do not see any way to hit the "purchase" button, what does it look like and where is it located ?
  7. remieres Win User

Wireless guitars I own all have issues with the new slim xbox

Hello Gwyther,

I apologize for the delay I get busy with other things. I checked problems as you suggested by using a different game than RockBand 3 which I was trying among others, so I then yesterday popped in Guitar Hero Legends or Rock. the Corded explora works
    fine as expected, though the 2 Wireless guitars still have random behavior with their buttons. I thought for a bit that it was just the red/back button on the wireless guitars (Orange world tour) I used. Though after 2 minutes of trying to play the game
    and only getting 4 of 5 buttons (excluding the strum) to work on the first guitar I tried my 2nd wireless guitar and it would allow only 2 of the buttons to work during game play but worked fine in the menu's both in game and xbox dashboard.

A can't recall if I mentioned taking my wireless guitars in to get the signals checked on the button connections between the strum and the green red yellow blue orange keys. about a year ago and they do check out to connect on the meter. I'd rather
    not have to spend another $40-70 on a new wireless guitar or package.

Sync

I tried each and every guitar individually on the Guitar Hero Legends of rock by calibrating the lag. they registered, although one of them was rather stubborn on the sound latency. The lights on the guide buttons on all 3 do connect and register first
    player or 2nd player which ever when syncronized to the console.

Thanks for the response thus far. I think it might just be my personal proximity to the console as I'm maybe 2 feet away from it. I'll try standing over 10 feet away from it while that makes the experience with the TV less enjoyable.
  8. Fla7LineR Win User

My console has extra green lights when there is only one controller turned on.

Had the same issue and it turns out it was my wireless guitar.
Thema:

wireless guitar is unable to connect

1. wireless guitar is unable to connect - Similar Threads - wireless guitar unable

2. Xbox Wireless headset is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless headset is not working: My Xbox Wireless headset will not connect to my Xbox when plugged in to many different outlets and cables, or even turn on if unplugged. I have tried all of the troubleshooting options and have...
  3. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  4. Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?: We got a new Xbox Series S back in February and the controller that came with it was working very well.. Until recently. For some reason, the controller now won't turn on instantly and no matter...
  5. Xbox Series X Wireless Controller Only Charging to 15% On PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Wireless Controller Only Charging to 15% On PC: Hello, my Xbox Series X Wireless Controller recently started only charging up to 15% when I plug it into my PC. I do not own an actual console to troubleshoot on there. Additionally, the...
  6. My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.: I have used an Xbox wireless headset for a while now on my Xbox series X. I now have bought a PC and am trying to use my headset on it. Every time I connect it no audio comes through and shortly...
  7. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  8. No game audio on xbox wireless headset when connected to a voice call

in XBoX on Consoles
    No game audio on xbox wireless headset when connected to a voice call: Ive just bought an Xbox wireless headset. Ive connected it to my Windows 10 PC via bluetooth. Game audio was fine and I was impressed with them. However, I tried to play a multiplayer game and...
  9. how do u sync wireless guitars to a xbox 360 for guitar hero live 360? no dongle. is there...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do u sync wireless guitars to a xbox 360 for guitar hero live 360? no dongle. is there...: I have a xbox 360 and i am trying to sync the guitars to guitar hero Live? is there a sequence that i must follow? 662b46bf-9b1f-45df-94ca-54018e79e366
  10. xbox 360 Guitar hero or Rock Band wireless guitar controller

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 360 Guitar hero or Rock Band wireless guitar controller: Connect xbox 360 Guitar hero or Rock Band wireless guitar controller to xbox one via xbox usb wireless adapter for windows 507d1e10-9c9c-43e9-b599-4e00efec62b2