Wireless Gaming Adapters: randomly disconectes from xbox live and wifi but then reconnect

Discus and support Wireless Gaming Adapters: randomly disconectes from xbox live and wifi but then reconnect in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Wireless Gaming Adapters: randomly disconectes from xbox live and wifi but then reconnect I'm also having same problem for past week randomly... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by badboydanny, Jan 11, 2017.

1. badboydanny
    badboydanny Guest

Wireless Gaming Adapters: randomly disconectes from xbox live and wifi but then reconnect

I'm also having same problem for past week randomly disconnecting

:)

badboydanny, Jan 11, 2017
  2. Th3 W3rw0lf
    Th3 W3rw0lf Guest
    Wireless headset disconnect...

Hi

I'm using the official headset wireless ( the old not the blutooth one ). Sometimes the headset disconnect to the chat and reconnect 2 secondes after, while it's reconnect the game make a freeze.

and sometimes the freeze disconnct the Xbox live, when i make a test, xbox said : you need to plug a WiFi adaptator ... Ok ?! I have a slim one ... so the adaptator is on the xbox ...

To reconnect on xbox live i need to plug off the ac/dc cable to the xbox and wait 5 sec before i plug ... atfer that the xbox reconignize the wifi adapter.

Th3 W3rw0lf, Jan 11, 2017
  3. loslathdos
    loslathdos Guest
    Wireless adapter Problem

My wireless adapter isn't working. When i turn on my xbox i'm connected tot he internet, for about a minute then i disconect from xbox live. The wireless adapter light is still green, but in the avaiable network area it says no wireless adapter is connected.
    It is the white adapter, with 60 gb xbox, had been dropped which has caused these problems.

loslathdos, Jan 11, 2017
  4. Discord 96
    Discord 96 Guest

I have been having the same this week. Me and my brother have been getting cut off every 10mins but yesterday we got a new Hub Box and now only I get cut off every 10mins. Test his account on mine and he got cut off but I tested my account on his console
    and it run fine.

Discord 96, Jan 12, 2017
  5. EL1A5 182
    EL1A5 182 Guest

EL1A5 182, Nov 5, 2018
  6. EL1A5 182 Win User

7. Discord 96 Win User

randomly disconectes from xbox live and wifi but then reconnect

I have been having the same this week. Me and my brother have been getting cut off every 10mins but yesterday we got a new Hub Box and now only I get cut off every 10mins. Test his account on mine and he got cut off but I tested my account on his console
    and it run fine.
  8. F0rSaKeNxPr1nCe Win User

Xbox live keeps disconnecting

UPDATE: i managed to connect to xbox live for about 5 minutes but after that i get disconnected , when i attempt to reconnect to xbox live it says that i need a wireless adapter???? My xbox is a slim it has wifi built in. any suggestions?
  9. taidara Win User

Xbox live keeps disconnecting

[quote user="F0rSaKeNxPr1nCe"]

UPDATE: i managed to connect to xbox live for about 5 minutes but after that i get disconnected , when i attempt to reconnect to xbox live it says that i need a wireless adapter???? My xbox is a slim it has wifi built in. any suggestions?

[/quote]This would point to a genuine hardware issue with the built-in wireless network adapter but may also be a glitch. Therefore: Disconnect the power supply from the Xbox and wait 5-10 minutes and then reconnect everything back up.

If this did not work, you will have to arrange for a repair.

Xbox LIVE service center

Keep us posted!
  10. VibroPlex Win User

keep disconnecting

By chance, might you have a wireless stereo headphone transmitter attached to the Xbox 360 console, such as MadKatz or Turtle Beach? Since those use the same frequencies of WiFi, but are not using the WiFi coordination system
    for their transmissions, they can interfere with your wireless connection. If you do have one, please disconect the transmitter from the Xbox and retest.
Thema:

1. Wireless Gaming Adapters: randomly disconectes from xbox live and wifi but then reconnect - Similar Threads - Wireless Gaming Adapters

2. Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...: What is going on with your Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black (model: TLL-00001)?! Three headsets bought, 2 of them broke in the exact same spot and yet you...
  3. If is an xbox wireless controller better in Xbox cloud gaming?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If is an xbox wireless controller better in Xbox cloud gaming?: I play xbox cloud gaming with dualshock 4 via Bluetooth and usb as well. All features works well, including vibration. But I wonder if there are some advantages of playing xbox cloud gaming with...
  4. Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?: My PC is on windows 11. I have my Xbox 360 controller connected via the 'Xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows' the controller works fine for all games, I have just completed the Halo Master...
  5. steelseries arctis 7x wireless gaming headset for xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    steelseries arctis 7x wireless gaming headset for xbox one: steelseries arctis 7x wireless gaming headset for xbox one how reconnected on Xbox one with out plug wire to headset to the controller 6a87487c-dc74-43ab-9150-4e6b796dfe63
  6. Xbox wireless headphones cannot hear other players talking while gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headphones cannot hear other players talking while gaming: Hi team, My Xbox wireless headset cannot hear other players talking while gaming. We have reset the settings and have altered the left ear cup so that it is in the middle position but still not...
  7. Xbox wireless adapter is controlling everything on the computer instead of just the game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless adapter is controlling everything on the computer instead of just the game...: Its an adapter for the xbox controller and nothing else. and in before "have you tried this on another computer or laptop" i don't have a back up pc to test this on. I just got my pc repaired and...
  8. Wireless headset not working- no sound from his COD game nor can anyone hear him talking??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headset not working- no sound from his COD game nor can anyone hear him talking??: My son recently got a wireless headset for Christmas (use to have a wired headset). The first headset we took back to the store because we thought it was the headset. But now that the second...
  9. Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core won't connect via bluetooth on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core won't connect via bluetooth on PC: I just bought an Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core for my PC use. The Bluetooth works fine at the beginning. But the Xbox bar shows up whenever I push the A button. So I...
  10. Can I have my XBox S use a wireless DisplayPort adapter to display games on a different...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I have my XBox S use a wireless DisplayPort adapter to display games on a different...: To be clear, I am not wanting stream display TO the XBox, but rather stream the XBox display over wifi to a wireless display adapter? Most of what I have seen has to do with streaming content to...