Wireless controller (rt) only reverse in car games

Discus and support Wireless controller (rt) only reverse in car games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As it says.. All other buttons work as they should. Any ideas? 652a31ef-9fcd-447a-8b81-496499ea7a95 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MostCaesar48, Dec 25, 2015.

1. MostCaesar48
    MostCaesar48 Guest

As it says.. All other buttons work as they should.

Any ideas?

:)

MostCaesar48, Dec 25, 2015
  2. Xbox One controller on Surface RT

For the Xbox One controller to work on Windows RT there has to be a driver made for it. At the moment, I don't believe there is so you can't use an Xbox One controller.

As for your Xbox 360 controller, it's wireless. It will remain wireless even if you use the play and charge. Unlike the Xbox One controller, the 360 wireless controller can't be made wired by using a play and charge. If you want to use an Xbox 360 controller
    on a Surface RT, it needs to be a wired one.

Obsessive Power, Dec 25, 2015
  3. darkgameTG
    darkgameTG Guest
    LT/RT buttons too sensitivity

I bought a new xbox one , and I find LT/RT on my controller are too sensitivity .

When I play Forza5 , it cause a big problem in braking and accelerating . If I push LT/RT with only half distance , the car is already full braking or full accelerating.

I never saw such problem on my old xbox 360 and Forza4 , so I guess my controller maybe broken ?

darkgameTG, Dec 25, 2015
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox One controller on Surface RT

For the Xbox One controller to work on Windows RT there has to be a driver made for it. At the moment, I don't believe there is so you can't use an Xbox One controller.

As for your Xbox 360 controller, it's wireless. It will remain wireless even if you use the play and charge. Unlike the Xbox One controller, the 360 wireless controller can't be made wired by using a play and charge. If you want to use an Xbox 360 controller
    on a Surface RT, it needs to be a wired one.
  5. eyeangle Win User

How do I remap controller buttons for only one game?

I'm using the regular wireless controller.

Am I able to switch LB and RB to LT and RT on the Elite controller?
  6. Dereliictus Win User

gta v cars only go in reverse

I'm sorry but this isn't really something xbox can help with, since its probably a game bug. The only other possible cause of this issue could be you accidentally changing your button mapping.
  7. Georges C. Win User

Bought an Xbox Series S about a year ago, controller suddenly doesn't work. Is this normal?

Hello again, unfortunately in your case as you have a MAC you will only have the option to do the firmware update by console.

If you wanted to do a firmware reversal it will have to be for a Windows PC.

Update your Xbox Wireless Controller

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  8. XBF Leo G Win User

XBOX ONE WIRELESS CONTROLLER

Hello MaxPilch,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that the RT button for your Xbox One wireless controller is malfunctioning. We have a support article that provides

troubleshooting for Xbox One wireless controllers
    . Be sure to let us know the results MaxPilch!
Thema:

1. Wireless controller (rt) only reverse in car games - Similar Threads - Wireless controller reverse

2. How do I use a second wireless controller on my xbox one for my 6 yr old twins to be able...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I use a second wireless controller on my xbox one for my 6 yr old twins to be able...: My boys are trying to play 2 player on Paw Patrol World on Game Pass. I got a new controller so that they could do this but cant figure out how to get the second co troller off of player one...
  3. Xbox Series X Wireless Controller can't power on in any capactiy unless it's plugged in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Wireless Controller can't power on in any capactiy unless it's plugged in...: I've also noticed that even the usb is inconsistent and every cord I've used needs to be held at a certain angle to make the controller work. I've already updated the controller's firmware, tried...
  4. Why does my wireless Xbox controller disconnect and reconnect repeatedly on my Chromebook?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my wireless Xbox controller disconnect and reconnect repeatedly on my Chromebook?: So, I recently got a new wireless Xbox controller so I can play Xbox Cloud Gaming when I am not at home. My controller works for all of my compatible devices except my Acer Chromebook (which is...
  5. series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?: I been noticing when I turn on my xbox console the wireless card for the controllers takes a long time to initialize can anyone help me with this? I did try a factory reset but that didnt work...
  6. If is an xbox wireless controller better in Xbox cloud gaming?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If is an xbox wireless controller better in Xbox cloud gaming?: I play xbox cloud gaming with dualshock 4 via Bluetooth and usb as well. All features works well, including vibration. But I wonder if there are some advantages of playing xbox cloud gaming with...
  7. We need some Wireless controller help

in XboX Insiders
    We need some Wireless controller help: My son has an Xbox One and we bought him a wireless controller that has one of those USB receivers he lost the receiver. I'm a gamer myself and I'm under the understanding that if he didn't have...
  8. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues: So my controller is becoming unresponsive, at times no form of input gets a response and sometimes just straight up disconnects. Pad is always connected via USB cable, never via Bluetooth. I've...
  9. Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?: My PC is on windows 11. I have my Xbox 360 controller connected via the 'Xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows' the controller works fine for all games, I have just completed the Halo Master...
  10. I sent my xbox x controller for repair and included the wireless usd connector with it,...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent my xbox x controller for repair and included the wireless usd connector with it,...: My microsoft return order number is 2023912676 and serial number is 02710125334239, while shipping it back to the warehouse for repair I included the wireless connector with it, will I get it back...