Wireless controller (rt) only reverse in car games

Discus and support Wireless controller (rt) only reverse in car games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As it says.. All other buttons work as they should. Any ideas? 652a31ef-9fcd-447a-8b81-496499ea7a95 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MostCaesar48, Dec 25, 2015.

1. MostCaesar48
    MostCaesar48 Guest

As it says.. All other buttons work as they should.

Any ideas?

:)

MostCaesar48, Dec 25, 2015
  2. Xbox One controller on Surface RT

For the Xbox One controller to work on Windows RT there has to be a driver made for it. At the moment, I don't believe there is so you can't use an Xbox One controller.

As for your Xbox 360 controller, it's wireless. It will remain wireless even if you use the play and charge. Unlike the Xbox One controller, the 360 wireless controller can't be made wired by using a play and charge. If you want to use an Xbox 360 controller
    on a Surface RT, it needs to be a wired one.

Obsessive Power, Dec 25, 2015
  3. darkgameTG
    darkgameTG Guest
    LT/RT buttons too sensitivity

I bought a new xbox one , and I find LT/RT on my controller are too sensitivity .

When I play Forza5 , it cause a big problem in braking and accelerating . If I push LT/RT with only half distance , the car is already full braking or full accelerating.

I never saw such problem on my old xbox 360 and Forza4 , so I guess my controller maybe broken ?

darkgameTG, Dec 25, 2015
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox One controller on Surface RT

For the Xbox One controller to work on Windows RT there has to be a driver made for it. At the moment, I don't believe there is so you can't use an Xbox One controller.

As for your Xbox 360 controller, it's wireless. It will remain wireless even if you use the play and charge. Unlike the Xbox One controller, the 360 wireless controller can't be made wired by using a play and charge. If you want to use an Xbox 360 controller
    on a Surface RT, it needs to be a wired one.
  5. eyeangle Win User

How do I remap controller buttons for only one game?

I'm using the regular wireless controller.

Am I able to switch LB and RB to LT and RT on the Elite controller?
  6. Dereliictus Win User

gta v cars only go in reverse

I'm sorry but this isn't really something xbox can help with, since its probably a game bug. The only other possible cause of this issue could be you accidentally changing your button mapping.
  7. Georges C. Win User

Bought an Xbox Series S about a year ago, controller suddenly doesn't work. Is this normal?

Hello again, unfortunately in your case as you have a MAC you will only have the option to do the firmware update by console.

If you wanted to do a firmware reversal it will have to be for a Windows PC.

Update your Xbox Wireless Controller

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  8. XBF Leo G Win User

XBOX ONE WIRELESS CONTROLLER

Hello MaxPilch,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that the RT button for your Xbox One wireless controller is malfunctioning. We have a support article that provides

troubleshooting for Xbox One wireless controllers
    . Be sure to let us know the results MaxPilch!
Thema:

1. Wireless controller (rt) only reverse in car games - Similar Threads - Wireless controller reverse

2. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  3. Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?: We got a new Xbox Series S back in February and the controller that came with it was working very well.. Until recently. For some reason, the controller now won't turn on instantly and no matter...
  4. Xbox Series X Wireless Controller Only Charging to 15% On PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Wireless Controller Only Charging to 15% On PC: Hello, my Xbox Series X Wireless Controller recently started only charging up to 15% when I plug it into my PC. I do not own an actual console to troubleshoot on there. Additionally, the...
  5. xbox wireless controller problem

in XboX Insiders
    xbox wireless controller problem: my xbox wireless controller cant disconnect on my pc. ive been having this issue for like 2 months on my pc now. the surprising thing is that when i try to connect the controller on my laptop, it...
  6. Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue: Hello everyone, I have an issue about warranty replacement. I sent my controller for repair / service on 26.04.24 but due to stock issues Microsoft send new one from Germany to Turkey to my...
  7. my controller is connecting to the Xbox wireless adaptor, but is not being registered on my pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    my controller is connecting to the Xbox wireless adaptor, but is not being registered on my pc: Hello. I have juts had this issue where my controller juts randomly disconnected from my pc. it's still pairing with the wireless adaptor i have put i just doesn't work with any games or is not...
  8. cant connect wireless rockband 4 xbox one controller to pc

in XBoX on Windows
    cant connect wireless rockband 4 xbox one controller to pc: bought a wireless jaguar xbox one, rockband 4 guitar. im trying to use it for fortnite but it wont connect to my pc. ive updated the driver on the guitar so it can work but it doesnt. i bought a...
  9. My Xbox wireless controller won’t connect to my Xbox at all

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox wireless controller won’t connect to my Xbox at all: I have fully charged batteries and have hard reset my controller and Xbox I also tried it with a different Xbox and it did not work a8ec90cf-7511-4aaf-a7c3-ad48c8068c18
  10. Xbox controller can't connect to Microsoft Wireless USB?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller can't connect to Microsoft Wireless USB?: I have a new Microsoft Wireless USB for windows 10. It seems to light and flash when pressing the button. On the other hand, my Xbox controller can't connect to the USB instantly. I tried hard...