wireless controller not working

Discus and support wireless controller not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son’s wireless controller is not working unless plugged in the charger. It’s one month old. Can you help please? 298b44ec-7d8d-4365-b225-c631eb2d95ec Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Eddie_117, Jan 28, 2023.

1. Eddie_117
    Eddie_117 Guest

My son’s wireless controller is not working unless plugged in the charger. It’s one month old. Can you help please?

:)

Eddie_117, Jan 28, 2023
  2. CCN_HsK Win User

Xbox controller

Your controller cannot wireless connect the console?

or your controller cannot power on?

If your controller cannot power on,

You can try to usb connect, If work, this maybe your batteries problem,

If not work too, you need get the new controller or fix it.

If you cannot wireless connect,

you can try use other controller wireless connect the console,

If can other controller wireless connect is not work too,

this is your console problem,

else, controller problem.

If you have xbox controller wireless adapter for windows,

you can try it
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Has it been said if a wired controller with a transforming d-pad is coming out?

Pretty sure all those controllers are wireless and as you've noticed, there is no way to make a wireless controller wired using a Play & Charge. For a wireless controller to work in Windows you need a Xbox Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows. They used
    to be sold separately, but now are only included in the Xbox 360 Wireless Controller for Windows.

So, unless you can find a Gaming Receiver on it's own, you may need to by the Wireless Windows controller first. Once you have the receiver, it will work on all wireless Xbox controllers including the transforming D-pad ones.
  4. onyxishere Win User

Wireless Controller Not working

When did you purchase these items? It may be easier to see if you can return the controller to the seller for an exchange.

In the meantime, what have you tried to get the controller connected to the console?
  5. onyxishere Win User

I would send you a link to the repair page for the controller but some people have mentioned that the page is not working well right now.

Please call the number that Amazon supplied you and speak with phone support. Let them know that Amazon will not take the controller back for an exchange and you would like it replaced. They may be able to help out.
  6. SystolicBrute8 Win User

Please ignore my previous message

Order #[Mod Removed]

Please find the correspondence with amazon customer service advisor : Hello,

I'm sorry to hear membership code is not working.

In my experience, the quickest way to have this issue resolved is to contact the manufacturer directly. Here’s their contact information:

Phone number:800-469-9269

The manufacturer may require a proof of purchase, such as an invoice, before they'll send you a replacement part. You can view and print an invoice for your orders through Your Account (www.amazon.com/your-account).

If you've contacted the manufacturer and they can't help, please send us a summary of that correspondence and we'll work on another solution.

Second, Its been more than 2 months I am trying to get this fixed. I don't get a prompt response from Microsoft office, second I get contradictory statements ...I was asked to contact the service center in India for replacement however the number was buzy
    a couple of times I have tried.

I can connect the wireless controller only if it turns on. It is not switching on.
Thema:

1. wireless controller not working - Similar Threads - wireless controller working

2. XBox Controller no longer working wirelessly on PC Gamepass Online

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Controller no longer working wirelessly on PC Gamepass Online: This has normally worked fine - and I use an XBOX wireless controller. The XBox controller pairs and connects to the PC fine, and works for regular PC games - but now whenever starting XBox...
  3. Xbox X wireless controller Right Joy Stick Not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X wireless controller Right Joy Stick Not working: I have a Xbox X that I purchased about 3-4 months ago. Everything was working just fine previously. However, I went to play COD today and noticed the right joystick not working at all. I went to...
  4. Can xbox 360 wireless controller adapter work in PC WINDOWS?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can xbox 360 wireless controller adapter work in PC WINDOWS?: Can xbox 360 wireless controller adapter work in PC WINDOWS? e468f6b7-8ad8-4413-b499-a7070c423051
  5. Can somebody tell me a xbox wireless adapter that works with the elite controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can somebody tell me a xbox wireless adapter that works with the elite controller?: I read that some sticks are not compatible with the controller. Also, I can not buy it anywhere because it seems sold out everywhere. There are some clones on Amazon but I am not sure which one...
  6. My wireless Xbox controller won’t work without being plugged in, and my brand new one won’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My wireless Xbox controller won’t work without being plugged in, and my brand new one won’t...: Hello, For the past six or so months I have been using an Xbox series S controller which unfortunately stopped working wirelessly. I tried to see if there was a way to fix it but I came up short....
  7. Wireless xbox controller wont work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless xbox controller wont work: My wireless xbox controller wont turn on at all I put batteries in it and hold the home button and nothing happens doesn’t even flash the light on and off and I’ve tried plugging usb into and...
  8. Basic wireless Xbox controller not working on cloud gaming on a IPad Pro

in XboX Insiders
    Basic wireless Xbox controller not working on cloud gaming on a IPad Pro: Tried pressing the buttons reconnected and all that changed the batteries restarted my IPad and it still won’t work submitted by /u/Cute-Ad9413 [link] [comments]
  9. 2023 XBox Wireless Controller triggers and sticks not working in remote play in XBox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2023 XBox Wireless Controller triggers and sticks not working in remote play in XBox...: I'm having the same issue as this one, but the mentioned solution is not working for me. Console: XBox Series S Phone: Xiaomi Redmi 9 - Android 11 - MIUI 12.5.6 Controller: XBox Series S...
  10. My controller does not work when my wireless headset is connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller does not work when my wireless headset is connected.: My headset connects via USB transmitter. Some games have no trouble when my headset is connected while others don't work at all while it is connected. 364f4a41-af8b-49cc-8a28-3a8b0c3d6c76