Wipe an reload game and saved data

Discus and support Wipe an reload game and saved data in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I think I am having problems with my Xbox One. I would like to wipe/reset my Xbox One, but before I do that, I would like to make sure my saved data... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ulysses Tyler, Mar 4, 2023.

1. Wipe an reload game and saved data

I think I am having problems with my Xbox One. I would like to wipe/reset my Xbox One, but before I do that, I would like to make sure my saved data for Minecraft Dungeons and Diablo 3 are backed up. Both games were purchased from the cloud and downloaded to the device. Is there a way to backup/save the data or is it already backed up in the cloud. Thanks in advance.

:)

Ulysses Tyler, Mar 4, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello Ulysses, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your console.

Your saves are stored both on the console and the Cloud and would only need a brief moment to resync after you've reset the console.
  3. Yahya Sindhi Win User

I'm getting the message "Achievements aren't supported"

Will starting a new game and wiping save data enable cheats again?
  4. jaihawk Win User

Message to 343 - You can make this right by....

@Ephesians

I don't think wiping out your saved games was the same as clearing the cache on the 360. Cache is a way to store data for faster access later. In other words it's not needed. Not the same as a save game file. Is that what you are telling people to wipe?
  5. DominumStige Win User

My Forza Horion 3 Save File Corrupted

Hi!

Game saves are on Cloud, try deleting your local data and reloading the game, synchronizing datas again. Make sure you are properly connected to Live.
  6. monkeyman1188 Win User

accessing cloud storage on xbox one

Hello

when you go to the save file of the game in question, all there is, is 10mb of reserved space.

the single player campaign save is still there, thats not been wiped however the multiplayer save, like i said was wiped or lost from cloud, from being hours of stats, kills etc to all zeros.

i am the only person on this console, the save file hasnt even been looked at until now, after the stats were gone.

Could there be a chance of data corruption regarding the multiplayer autosaves onto cloud?

would the cloud automatically wipe any corrupted data like saves for example?

i know on another game, if you saved over a save again and again, it woukd eventuslly corrupt it, could this be happening with an autosave onto cloud?

it is an old 360 game and has aparantly a lot of trouble with data being wiped.

thanks

monkey
Thema:

1. Wipe an reload game and saved data - Similar Threads - Wipe reload game

2. My wish-list was wiped randomly?

in XboX Insiders
    My wish-list was wiped randomly?: Just logged onto my console and my wishlist is empty. I had 70+ items saved. Any idea how this could of happened? I don't remember ever deleting it at all. Is this possible from the mobile app...
  3. Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?: I am hearing a lot of this and I hear a lot of teams when they get wiped report them and we didn't even say or do anything bad. Says in order to ban I have to do something serious well I'd love to...
  4. Xbox Please Wipe my Cloud Gaming Data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Please Wipe my Cloud Gaming Data: I am playing on the Xbox Gamepass Cloud Gaming Service known as XCloud. I was modding Skyrim then added a mod, then it crashed. I've relaunched it 10 time, and each times it crashes on the menu....
  5. My gamer score got wiped and I can’t re-download my old games again?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamer score got wiped and I can’t re-download my old games again?: My gamer score got wiped back to zero and I can’t re-download the games that I purchased before on my Xbox profile c63218b3-4126-49b3-acca-d3026f9efc44
  6. Starfield - Game froze, restarted game and all memory wiped.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield - Game froze, restarted game and all memory wiped.: The game froze and after a couple minutes of waiting, I closed the game and reopened it. Saved game data is no longer present. Pictures and setting information is preset, but no game data. I...
  7. Starfield - Game froze, restarted game and all memory wiped.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield - Game froze, restarted game and all memory wiped.: I was streaming Starfield via Cloudgaming on an Xbox One. The game froze and after a couple minutes of waiting, I closed the game and reopened it. Saved game data is no longer present. Pictures...
  8. Microsoft account balance lost/wiped

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft account balance lost/wiped: Im here hoping to learn about what could have happened to my MS balance. I redeemed a $100 MS card with my rewards points on May 26th of 2023 and since then I've only spent $29.17 of it according...
  9. I turned on my Xbox today and The entire system has been wiped.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I turned on my Xbox today and The entire system has been wiped.: Everything has been fine until now I was gaming last night turned my system off, got on today at 1pm and it’s all gone, games, account. Everything is gone f4598cb3-db52-41fb-85f6-69b6fa425818
  10. To fix an account wipe issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    To fix an account wipe issue: I went to hop on my Xbox 1 to play some devil may cry to find out all my accounts on the system got wiped. I tried hard resetting my Xbox even to the extent of unplugging it from the tv and...