WinZip Error Message

Discus and support WinZip Error Message in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I am attempting an offline update for my Xbox One. I have downloaded the OSU1 file twice from the instructions page regarding offline updates... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KevinA'Hearn, Jun 21, 2019.

  1. KevinA'Hearn
    KevinA'Hearn Guest

    WinZip Error Message


    Hello, I am attempting an offline update for my Xbox One. I have downloaded the OSU1 file twice from the instructions page regarding offline updates (step 3, I believe). When I attempt to unzip the file, I receive an error message that reads, "Cannot open
    file 'OSU1.zip'. It does not appear to be a valid archive. If you downloaded this file, try downloading the file again."

    Like I said, I downloaded it again and got the same message. Any other advice other than just downloading it again?

    :)
     
    KevinA'Hearn, Jun 21, 2019
    #1
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

    WinZip Error Message

    Thanks for the advice... I finally got the download to complete successfully and successfully moved it onto my external hard drive. When I attempted to update my Xbox, I got an error message saying the update could not be completed. I attempted this twice
    with the same result.

    Any suggestions other than downloading the zip file again?
    Are you in the Insiders Preview program?
  3. KevinA'Hearn Win User

    WinZip Error Message

    Anyone get the previous message from me?
  4. KevinA'Hearn Win User

    WinZip Error Message

    Thanks for the advice... I finally got the download to complete successfully and successfully moved it onto my external hard drive. When I attempted to update my Xbox, I got an error message saying the update could not be completed. I attempted this twice
    with the same result.

    Any suggestions other than downloading the zip file again?
  5. The King Lir Win User

    WinZip Error Message

    Check that the download completed successfully. This error message normally mean the download was interrupted or not finished and you have an incomplete file.
  6. KevinA'Hearn Win User

    WinZip Error Message

    I've literally downloaded it 10 times and tried to install on my Xbox each time. The download completes, then I get the same error message annotated above. Are you saying I should just keep trying?

    Anyone at Microsoft? Hello?
Thema:

WinZip Error Message

Loading...
  1. WinZip Error Message - Similar Threads - WinZip Error Message

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  4. Alguna solución para este error al transmitir

    in XboX Insiders
    Alguna solución para este error al transmitir: Hola, tengo un par de semanas que plane transmitir en vivo, pasa que ya tiene como 3 o 4 dias que el stream se pixelea pero demasiado, y creía que seria mi internet pero hay veces que pasa y hay...
  5. Error installing the update (Alpha)

    in XboX Insiders
    Error installing the update (Alpha): Hello, a friend has this error when installing the Inisider Alpha update on his Xbox One S (500 GB). He even did a factory reset. But nothing wants to work. Source OS : 10.0.26100.9426 Cible OS...
  6. Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(

    in XboX Insiders
    Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(: You create a group or join one and see your profile is shaded. Don't worry, it's a bug that makes you join while you're in the game's voice chat... Just tap it view's button (⧉) and it integrates...
  7. What is the error: e102 00000c01 80070003

    in XboX Insiders
    What is the error: e102 00000c01 80070003: My Xbox one s console hdd broken. I put a new but cant system update.. i need the latest osu1 xbox 10.0.26100.9426 update . Need offline $systemupdate file or when last version Microsoft put to...
  8. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  9. Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.

    in XboX Insiders
    Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.: I was trying to add a friend to my Xbox account and both the app and the web gave the same "try again in a bit. Something went wrong". I tried logging in and out, uninstalling and installing the...
  10. Ghost Path Bug – Error 0x8B050033

    in XboX Insiders
    Ghost Path Bug – Error 0x8B050033: Xbox Series X – 0x8B050033 after leaving Delta Ring Hello, I left the Xbox Insider Delta Ring directly from my Xbox Series X on July 11, 2026. After leaving the program, the console became...