如何取消Windows10上的Xbox Live家长控制?[How do I remove Xbox Live parental controls on Windows 10?]
Discus and support 如何取消Windows10上的Xbox Live家长控制?[How do I remove Xbox Live parental controls on Windows 10?] in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; 账号只有我在用并且确认保存的是成人信息了,但是玩游戏时有些功能提醒我:“ 据您的Xbox Live家长监控设置,功能已被封锁”,比如地平线3的涂装。难道我取消这个设置还要自己创建多一个家长账户??? [img] [img] [Mod Translation] The account is... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by 冼家成, Nov 4, 2021.
Thema:
如何取消Windows10上的Xbox Live家长控制?[How do I remove Xbox Live parental controls on Windows 10?]
Loading...
-
如何取消Windows10上的Xbox Live家长控制?[How do I remove Xbox Live parental controls on Windows 10?] - Similar Threads - 如何取消Windows10上的Xbox Live家长控制? remove
-
Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)
in XboX InsidersGears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried... -
Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.
in XboX InsidersXbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot... -
October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200)
in XboX InsidersOctober 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200) Feel... -
October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200)
in XboX InsidersOctober 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead... -
Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement
in XboX InsidersIs this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,... -
October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersOctober 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -... -
October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200)
in XboX InsidersOctober 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200) Feel free... -
October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260927-0830)
in XboX InsidersOctober 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260927-0830): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260927-0830) Feel... -
October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200)
in XboX InsidersOctober 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200) Feel...