[Windows10] Xbox Live login screen keeps crashing, unable to use Game Pass

Discus and support [Windows10] Xbox Live login screen keeps crashing, unable to use Game Pass in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi! as the title say, the xbox login window keeps on crashing preventing me to effectly use Game Pass. If i can't login, i can't play the game that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by HolyCactus, Dec 1, 2020.

1. HolyCactus
    HolyCactus Guest

Hi!

as the title say, the xbox login window keeps on crashing preventing me to effectly use Game Pass.

If i can't login, i can't play the game that took two nights to download.

I have a video that show the problem but i don't know if i will break some rule here so... I'll try to describe the behaviour [Windows10] Xbox Live login screen keeps crashing, unable to use Game Pass :)

- Open the game downloaded (right now i have 'Sea of Thieves' and 'The Outer Worlds')

- Wait until it ask me to login into my account (I'm already using my account to login on Windows)

- Then press the required button and i see the magic happen in a blink of an eye:

the login window appears

the login window disappears

the login window appears

the login window appears

the login window appears

- Then the game ask me again to login to Xbox Live

For simplicity sake i can reproduce all of this directly with the Xbox app. Just open it, open settings and try to login here... same behaviour.

What can i do?

:)

HolyCactus, Dec 1, 2020
  2. พงศวีร Win User

Having a problem with lauching sea of thieve through steam.

For the white screen is ok now. I manage to log in by keep printing pdf to see what is in the white screen and can login to xbox live however, The login xbox live keep on appear and I still cannot play the game.

It keep asking me to login to xbox live.
  3. Caztupquitip Win User

How do I sign into my xbox.com account

Yes, it says that I have redeemed the Xbox Game Pass Core. I can provide an image and the code used to redeem the gold. I am still unable to login to my xbox.com account though.
  4. DANDIRTCHEAP Win User

Xbox App

Having the same issue myself.

Xbox app on iOS 12.2 (iPhone XS), crashes upon the Microsoft account login screen. Have submitted the crash report, so fingers crossed..!
  5. totallyconfused2many Win User

Someone else is using my email address.

I try to login to xbox live with it and it brings me to a screen that's asking me to sign up for xbox live... It used to say that the password or username was wrong before things changed on here... It's acting like he's already dropped it, but I keep getting
    emails for him and it's irritating...
  6. AparnaGa Win User

Games not signing into Xbox live - AOE 2 DE and Flight Simulator

Hi Christopher,

Thanks for posting a solution, it didn't work for me. Just to be clear I am able to login into my Xbox live account on my Xbox console, in the PC Xbox app, and the browser. The problem is only when I open the game and the game is unable to detect/login to my Xbox live account login.
Thema:

1. [Windows10] Xbox Live login screen keeps crashing, unable to use Game Pass - Similar Threads - Windows10 Live login

2. Replacing fried windows10 hard drive.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Replacing fried windows10 hard drive.: My windows 10 hard drive is fried. I am unable to get anything off of it and of course it will not boot up. I have a new 500 GIG SSD I wish to replace it with. How do I do the replacement?...
  3. I bought Minecraft Windows10 & Java yet can't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Windows10 & Java yet can't play: Bought the pack on the Xbox app for windows but when I tried to install Java it says I need to buy It first, I can play bedrock edition but that's the only version I can play...
  4. Xbox Controller Elite 2 revert firmware through Windows10 22H2 fail.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Elite 2 revert firmware through Windows10 22H2 fail.: I'm experiencing corrupted mapping with my Elite 2 Controller when connected to my PC with bluetooth. After some search I found the solution by reverting its firmware. I followed the official...
  5. 如何取消Windows10上的Xbox Live家长控制?[How do I remove Xbox Live parental controls on Windows 10?]

in XBoX Accessibility
    如何取消Windows10上的Xbox Live家长控制?[How do I remove Xbox Live parental controls on Windows 10?]: 账号只有我在用并且确认保存的是成人信息了,但是玩游戏时有些功能提醒我:“ 据您的Xbox Live家长监控设置,功能已被封锁”,比如地平线3的涂装。难道我取消这个设置还要自己创建多一个家长账户??? [img] [img] [Mod Translation] The account is only available to me and confirms that adult...
  6. Windows10 Xbox Live 反复登录失败

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows10 Xbox Live 反复登录失败: Microsoft账号登录正常 Xbox Live账号登录一直闪退 登录窗口点开显示Please wait 就退出了 反复闪退 连接游戏 速器 梯子 屏蔽位置 打开位置 切换4G Wifi都失败 国内的服务器什么时候可以连接顺畅一点,既然开设了服务买了游戏,这一个都不能玩何必要开哦?? [img] [img]...
  7. XBox Live on Windows10

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Live on Windows10: I keep receiving an error message when connecting to XBox Live. I've tried all the "fixes" and still nothing. And checking to see if the system is down in my area Microsoft tells me that...
  8. windows10 xbox live real name/voice chat

in XBoX on Windows
    windows10 xbox live real name/voice chat: Hi, im afraid if i accept a friendship request my real name will be shown, how do i get to the options to avoid this? next problem i have, is the ingame voice chat (sea of thives) i cant hear or...
  9. GTA4 on Windows10 bought on Steam Windows LIVE error code 0x80070005 "can't connect to LIVE" ...

in XBoX on Windows
    GTA4 on Windows10 bought on Steam Windows LIVE error code 0x80070005 "can't connect to LIVE" ...: Date: September 29, 2018 Problem: Game cannot save because I am unable to sign in to Windows LIVE What: I bought GTA4 on steam and want to play on Windows 10. Game asks me to sign into Windows...
  10. Can't share PUBG video with Xbox live app windows10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't share PUBG video with Xbox live app windows10: I use the xbox application on Windows 10 Family version 1709 (16299.248) When I save a screenshot or video clip using the microsoft game bar, I can not share it in the xbox live news feed. I meet...