Windows Xbox App won't let me sign in and I can't download any game to my PC with the app...

Discus and support Windows Xbox App won't let me sign in and I can't download any game to my PC with the app... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After I downloaded Halo Infinite I had no issue with the app but i didn't try to download anything else. The Gunk came out and I thought I'll download... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sat62183, Jan 21, 2022.

1. Sat62183
    Sat62183 Guest

Windows Xbox App won't let me sign in and I can't download any game to my PC with the app...

After I downloaded Halo Infinite I had no issue with the app but i didn't try to download anything else. The Gunk came out and I thought I'll download it to see how the game was but I got a error message. I noticed while I was trying to fix that issue that now the Xbox app won't even let me try to sign in. I will click it and nothing happens its like its not even a option to try and log in. I've tried everything that I have listed here .

I tried the whole time & date change trick. I tried to delete the user account and re add it. That didn't work for me.

I tried all the command prompt stuff for removing Xbox app & Store along with re adding it. Didn't work.

Tried the whole check service and have everything automatic that didn't work.

I'm not sure what else i can try to get logged into my Xbox App so i can download games to my PC.

PS I wanted to just factory reset my PC to start from scratch but my computer wont let me go to default as it keeps failing.

:)

Sat62183, Jan 21, 2022
  2. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Windows Xbox App won't let me sign in and I can't download any game to my PC with the app since I'm not signed in on the PC

Hi Sat62183,

Going to follow-up with my team member to see if they found anything in the bug you submitted. I will get back to you later.

thank you
  3. Sat62183 Win User

Windows Xbox App won't let me sign in and I can't download any game to my PC with the app since I'm not signed in on the PC

hello i have sent you all the info you asked for. I sent pics of what it does when i try to do a factory reset, I sent a video of all the emails with everyone about the issue . i also added video of me trying to download games ect with it not working. i added me trying to sign in with it not working. also gave you system info ect so yall can have as much info as possible to try and fix this issue.
  4. Sat62183 Win User

I tried that and it didn't work. Still can't even try to log in because it doesn't do anything when i highlight it.
  5. Sat62183 Win User

I tried all of that and none of it would work. Install keeps failing so i can't delete and reinsall windows. And none of the other things you had me try worked either. Still can't do anything with the Xbox app on my PC or even do a fresh install because it keeps failing
  6. Sat62183 Win User

I've tried that with a USB and still won't work after it gets done it says that the download failed with no error message. Nothing on this site works to either get my le a fresh install or to get the app to work so I can download games.
Thema:

1. Windows Xbox App won't let me sign in and I can't download any game to my PC with the app... - Similar Threads - Windows App won't

2. My XBox app on Windows 10 isn't starting up

in XBoX on Windows
    My XBox app on Windows 10 isn't starting up: It was fine before this, but now when I start up the app it stays on the loading screen before closing after a few minutes. I tried the "Repair" option in Settings but all it did was remove the...
  3. Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11 (RE:)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11 (RE:): The Sign-in Window or Pop-Up is automatically Close in games and app. When i Click Sign-in inside an app or Game It closes quickly So Even I cant Type Anything. I Tested So Many Apps And That Are...
  4. i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?: i cant join partys on xbox app windows ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Gaming*** 7118ee9c-fc1f-4fb1-91e8-589b3356d64f
  5. Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...: I am unable to broadcast my Microsoft Windows environment across my other Microsoft Windows devices. please help thanks 1c4b0da4-6be0-47ad-8a8a-0b11312a4df2
  6. My Xbox app won't start on my Windows 11 PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox app won't start on my Windows 11 PC.: It has worked in the past but won't load past the initial Xbox logo and closes the program after a minute or two. I have tried repairing, resetting and reinstalling the Xbox app and the game...
  7. Xbox App on Windows 10 - Starfield Won't Launch after a message about too many devices,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App on Windows 10 - Starfield Won't Launch after a message about too many devices,: I have a total of 7 devices associated with my Windows account after removing some old ones. I have other games on Gamepass I can play from the Xbox App. All drivers and windows files are up to...
  8. Xbox app won't launch after installed gaming services on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app won't launch after installed gaming services on Windows 10: My Xbox app Xbox app won't launch after I've installed gaming services. I've tried to follow some video on YouTube but it still doesn't work. " Step 1) Logout & Login on Microsoft store, make sure...
  9. The sign in window on the Windows Xbox App won't open.

in XBoX Accessibility
    The sign in window on the Windows Xbox App won't open.: The sign in window on the Windows Xbox App won't open so I can't even sign in. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, restarting my pc, checked FAQs. An error message doesn't show up and it's...
  10. Xbox app won't finish startup while offline. Window 11

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app won't finish startup while offline. Window 11: I've made sure it's updated and to loads up fine if I'm connected. If I'm disconnected, it load the splash screen with Xbox logo and stay there indefinitely. I serve in the navy, so it's vital...