Windows sonic keeps replacing my Dolby Atmos
Discus and support Windows sonic keeps replacing my Dolby Atmos in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My Dolby Atmos under headset format keeps switching to windows sonic by itself, is there a way to stop it so I don't have to keep switching it back... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jtf2_delta, Dec 8, 2019.
Thema:
Windows sonic keeps replacing my Dolby Atmos
Loading...
-
Windows sonic keeps replacing my Dolby Atmos - Similar Threads - Windows sonic keeps
-
October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersOctober 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -... -
September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersSeptember 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,... -
September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersSeptember 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,... -
Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or... -
Windows insider programme: asus rog
in XboX InsidersWindows insider programme: asus rog: Hi guys, any help would be great. Im currently on experimental - future platforms on my asus rog. Im looking for the most advanced setup so I can do the most for insider. Hopefully earning an... -
Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same... -
July 30, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox PC App [2608.1001.17.0] Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersJuly 30, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox PC App [2608.1001.17.0] Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the Xbox PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: July 30, 2026 -... -
Dolby Atmos constantly switching back to Windows sonic on Xbox series X with headset fix?
in XBoX Games and AppsDolby Atmos constantly switching back to Windows sonic on Xbox series X with headset fix?: Constantly having an issue where I go into my settings and change default audio to Dolby Atmos, which I own the subscription for only to have it constantly resetting in mid game and reverting back... -
Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows issues with DTS/Atmos/Sonic spatial audio
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox Wireless Adapter for Windows issues with DTS/Atmos/Sonic spatial audio: Hey I'm syncing my Razer Kaira Pro to the Xbox Adapter but when I enable spatial sound like DTS/Atmos/Sonic it stutters when I'm playing video games? I've tried my old Turtlebeach Stealth 600 Gen...
Users found this page by searching for:
dlby switch to sonic random
,headset format xb1 resets to windows sonic