Windows sonic keeps replacing my Dolby Atmos

Discus and support Windows sonic keeps replacing my Dolby Atmos in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My Dolby Atmos under headset format keeps switching to windows sonic by itself, is there a way to stop it so I don't have to keep switching it back... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jtf2_delta, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Windows sonic keeps replacing my Dolby Atmos

My Dolby Atmos under headset format keeps switching to windows sonic by itself, is there a way to stop it so I don't have to keep switching it back after I turn my Xbox one?

submitted by /u/jtf2_delta
    [link] [comments]

/u/jtf2_delta, Dec 8, 2019
  2. Kirill Krasin Win User

Dolby Atmos for Headphones for Xbox

Hello,

I have almost the same issue. I've bought Dolby Atmos for Headphones from Microsoft Store, connect my headset to controller and set audio output to Dolby Atmos in my Audio Settings page. But sometimes it is roll back to Windows Sonic! I've launch Dolby
    Access app, check that in settings page selected Dolby Atmos For Headphones, close this app and get back to Audio Settings, change Windows Sonic to Dobly Atmos.
  3. XBF Zineb F Win User

Xbox One Series X - Dolby Atmos Audio Lag issue?

4. XBF-Spartan Win User

User question I couldn't answer. Dolby Atmos Headphones

Hi d0x360,

Out of curiosity did the the customer by chance give the brand/model of headset they purchased? I am linking a few resources concerning Dolby Atmos for Xbox Experience Your Games in Full Audio Immersion with Windows Sonic and Dolby Atmos Spatial Sound - Xbox Wire and Windows Sonic, Dolby Atmos, and DTS Headphone:X headset settings on Xbox | Xbox Support . I usually recommend to players that once they have installed the Atmos app on their console or pc that they use the app to test the differences in sound rather than using a game to test the audio.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Dolby Atmos Error type HeadphoneDownload

6. Alexlofern Win User

Xbox wireless headset not working at all

Change from dolby atmos to windows sonic, some games don't work correct ....
Thema:

Windows sonic keeps replacing my Dolby Atmos

1. Windows sonic keeps replacing my Dolby Atmos - Similar Threads - Windows sonic keeps

2. I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11: I installed Windows 11 recently, and was enjoying Forza Horizon 5 and one day i couldn't access online to play with friends. I reinstalled xbox and whole game but it wasn't fixed. I searched for...
  3. My XBox app on Windows 10 isn't starting up

in XBoX on Windows
    My XBox app on Windows 10 isn't starting up: It was fine before this, but now when I start up the app it stays on the loading screen before closing after a few minutes. I tried the "Repair" option in Settings but all it did was remove the...
  4. Xbox Controller Share Button stopped working after Windows 11 KB5034204 Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Share Button stopped working after Windows 11 KB5034204 Update: Recently, while I was playing with my controller on PC connected through Bluetooth, I noticed that the share button was not working, unless I connected it directly via cable. The only way I found...
  5. Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11 (RE:)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11 (RE:): The Sign-in Window or Pop-Up is automatically Close in games and app. When i Click Sign-in inside an app or Game It closes quickly So Even I cant Type Anything. I Tested So Many Apps And That Are...
  6. i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?: i cant join partys on xbox app windows ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Gaming*** 7118ee9c-fc1f-4fb1-91e8-589b3356d64f
  7. Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...: I am unable to broadcast my Microsoft Windows environment across my other Microsoft Windows devices. please help thanks 1c4b0da4-6be0-47ad-8a8a-0b11312a4df2
  8. Star Trek Armada 2 on windows 11. Home network multiplayer setup start to finish. I need a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Star Trek Armada 2 on windows 11. Home network multiplayer setup start to finish. I need a...: Operating System: Windows 11. I got the CD but I need someone to help me set up my network so I can play multiplayer on home network with an identical cpu and game. Someone knowledgeable in the...
  9. Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11: The Sign-in Window or Pop-Up is automatically Close in games and app. When i Click Sign-in inside an app or Game It closes quickly So Even I cant Type Anything. I Tested So Many Apps And That Are...
  10. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows issues with DTS/Atmos/Sonic spatial audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows issues with DTS/Atmos/Sonic spatial audio: Hey I'm syncing my Razer Kaira Pro to the Xbox Adapter but when I enable spatial sound like DTS/Atmos/Sonic it stutters when I'm playing video games? I've tried my old Turtlebeach Stealth 600 Gen...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dlby switch to sonic random

2. headset format xb1 resets to windows sonic