Windows Player Tag wasn't changed at first time, now it want money to change it for free

Discus and support Windows Player Tag wasn't changed at first time, now it want money to change it for free in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey, I have been changed my Player Tag from random to my custom. After that WIndows want money to change it. And the wierd thinks is that on Sea of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Briegor, Jun 13, 2021.

1. Briegor
    Briegor Guest

Windows Player Tag wasn't changed at first time, now it want money to change it for free

Hey,

I have been changed my Player Tag from random to my custom. After that WIndows want money to change it.

And the wierd thinks is that on Sea of Thieves game tag is proplery but in Minecraft is wrong.

:)

Briegor, Jun 13, 2021
  2. XBF Meryem R Win User

Hello there!

Could you please explain exactly what you mean by saying Windows Player Tag, do you mean you Xbox gamer tag?

For the Xbox gamer tag, you get a system generated on at first then you have the option to change it to whatever name you wants for free. The free gamer tag change can only be done once on your account, if you try to change it again you will have to pay.

Here is how you can change your gamer tag How to change your Xbox gamertag | Xbox Support.

There are some specific games that set you up with usernames that are different than the gamer tag you have and Minecraft is one of them. You can to contact Minecraft support so that they can help you change the username.
  3. Zherthemar17 Win User

I can't change my game tag

Is this the first time I'm gonna change a player tag, but she wants money?

Why would my name be coffeeset78848?
  4. Zherthemar17 Win User

5. Zherthemar17 Win User

6. Zherthemar17 Win User

Thema:

1. Windows Player Tag wasn't changed at first time, now it want money to change it for free - Similar Threads - Windows Player Tag

2. Configuring Xbox Elite Controller on Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Configuring Xbox Elite Controller on Windows 10: Is there any way to configure an Xbox elite controller on Windows 10? The Xbox accessories app no longer works and tells me I need to update my Windows OS. My computer isn't eligible for an...
  3. How do I connect a Xbox 1 (Wired) to Windows Vista?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I connect a Xbox 1 (Wired) to Windows Vista?: I've tried many links, but they don't work, and the videos that I watched told me to install a driver to get it to work, If you have any working links please tell me!...
  4. XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.: Hello. First of all I understand that you support guys are working hard. But please try to read the whole post before answer. Thank you. I have an XBox gamepad which was bundled with Xbox Series...
  5. I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11: I installed Windows 11 recently, and was enjoying Forza Horizon 5 and one day i couldn't access online to play with friends. I reinstalled xbox and whole game but it wasn't fixed. I searched for...
  6. Why would an Xbox app on a PC have a player in the taskbar window as if it were some kind...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why would an Xbox app on a PC have a player in the taskbar window as if it were some kind...: Why would an Xbox app on a PC have a player in the taskbar window as if it were some kind of music app? 59322c3f-60f9-438a-bec7-6fb10174053e
  7. Windows media player issues or flaws and accessories app issues Xbox system feature missing.

in XboX Insiders
    Windows media player issues or flaws and accessories app issues Xbox system feature missing.: It has no media server access, and it has an unfriendly UI when navigating through a large library of music. Also it's impossible to transfer from PC to internal storage. It reads metadata...
  8. my xbox one disc player is broken, and i am trying to get forza horizon 3 on windows 11 pc,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox one disc player is broken, and i am trying to get forza horizon 3 on windows 11 pc,...: please contact the phone number [mod removed - personal information] a33d25a1-39c4-42c7-bf52-f454dba500a5
  9. Windows Media Player on Xbox Series X crashes after switching to another app

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Media Player on Xbox Series X crashes after switching to another app: If I'm playing a song on windows media player, and I switch to another app, the song plays in the background for around 4 seconds before stopping and the app crashes entirely....
  10. does downloading the DTS Unbound app onto Xbox 1 s enable the Windows Media Player to play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    does downloading the DTS Unbound app onto Xbox 1 s enable the Windows Media Player to play...: does downloading the DTS Unbound app onto Xbox 1 s enable the Windows Media Player to play and control a DTS CD? 20c201d9-9ca9-4fd5-9f6c-2478fff8516b