Windows Phone achievements no longer visible?!

Discus and support Windows Phone achievements no longer visible?! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Is it just me or did Microsoft really remove the option to show Windows Phone games achievements completely? For me they only show up on the old Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Axel GERMANY, Jan 30, 2017.

1. Axel GERMANY
    Axel GERMANY Guest

Is it just me or did Microsoft really remove the option to show Windows Phone games achievements completely?

For me they only show up on the old Xbox One SmartGlass App on Windows Phone. They don't show up in the new Xbox App on Windows Phone nor in the respective apps for iOS/Android, they don't show up on my console and they don't show up on Xbox.com.

Are there any plans to fix this?

I'm showing Doodle God Blitz as an example here:

What I see on Windows Phone:

Windows Phone achievements no longer visible?! [​IMG]

What I see on xbox.com:

On iOS Xbox App:

:)

Axel GERMANY, Jan 30, 2017
  2. Do Xbox 360 achievements transfer to Xbox One?

nope. all achievement based multi-platform XBL-enabled games have separate lists. this including separate lists for Windows Phone and Windows 8 | 10 versions.

Branden_Lucero, Jan 30, 2017
  3. PB7
    PB7 Guest
    can we get something added????

Well the windows phone board is eventually going into its own section with other xbox devices when the one launches. The point was to start something because Windows Phone & tablet games are considered Xbox games with achievements and access to live. That is why that board is their.

4. Windows Phone achievements no longer visible?!

Hi,

To help resolve your concern, kindly get in touch with our Answer Desk team. Refer to this
    link for more information on how to contact them.

Regards.

Catherine Cus., Feb 1, 2017
  5. Catherine Cus. Win User

Hi,

To help resolve your concern, kindly get in touch with our Answer Desk team. Refer to this
    link for more information on how to contact them.

Regards.
  6. CWSmith1701 Win User

Seasons 1-3 of True Blood unavailable even though being put on sale.

As of when the post was uploaded I was looking through XBox360, the website, and Windows phone. as of this morning the seasons are visible, however there are episodes missing in the listings.
  7. Spirochaete Win User

Windows Phone 7, 8 ,8.1 and even 10 Achievements not syncing since the announcement of WP 8.1 Store Closure in December

Same.

Starting last week (October 23 approx) I noticed the leaderboards in Windows Phone games no longer function, across all WP 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 games.

Worse than that, achievements do not sync on WP 7, 8, and 8.1 games.

(WP 10 is currently ok for me).

FYI: I still own 9 working Windows Phones for the purpose of earning Xbox achievements. It is a major diss to lose this functionality without prior notice.
  8. lacrumb Win User

I cant get the Xbox Insider OS builds

Microsoft is no longer supporting phones with Windows 10.
  9. Manfred Bartelt Win User

No Archivements for MS Bingo

Hi,

that right, on xbox.com and on my Lumia 520 phone I can see the archivements. But in the Windows 10 Xbox-App there isn't this game in my list and because that, there are no archivements. In the App and and Beta-App there is a bug to see the Game in the list.
    Also Microsoft Solitare from a Windows 8.1 device is missing. This one is also visible on my windows 8.1 phone.
Thema:

1. Windows Phone achievements no longer visible?! - Similar Threads - Windows Phone achievements

2. Configuring Xbox Elite Controller on Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Configuring Xbox Elite Controller on Windows 10: Is there any way to configure an Xbox elite controller on Windows 10? The Xbox accessories app no longer works and tells me I need to update my Windows OS. My computer isn't eligible for an...
  3. How do I connect a Xbox 1 (Wired) to Windows Vista?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I connect a Xbox 1 (Wired) to Windows Vista?: I've tried many links, but they don't work, and the videos that I watched told me to install a driver to get it to work, If you have any working links please tell me!...
  4. XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.: Hello. First of all I understand that you support guys are working hard. But please try to read the whole post before answer. Thank you. I have an XBox gamepad which was bundled with Xbox Series...
  5. I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11: I installed Windows 11 recently, and was enjoying Forza Horizon 5 and one day i couldn't access online to play with friends. I reinstalled xbox and whole game but it wasn't fixed. I searched for...
  6. My XBox app on Windows 10 isn't starting up

in XBoX on Windows
    My XBox app on Windows 10 isn't starting up: It was fine before this, but now when I start up the app it stays on the loading screen before closing after a few minutes. I tried the "Repair" option in Settings but all it did was remove the...
  7. Xbox Controller Share Button stopped working after Windows 11 KB5034204 Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Share Button stopped working after Windows 11 KB5034204 Update: Recently, while I was playing with my controller on PC connected through Bluetooth, I noticed that the share button was not working, unless I connected it directly via cable. The only way I found...
  8. Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11 (RE:)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11 (RE:): The Sign-in Window or Pop-Up is automatically Close in games and app. When i Click Sign-in inside an app or Game It closes quickly So Even I cant Type Anything. I Tested So Many Apps And That Are...
  9. microsoft account wont sync after a hard reset of window 8 phone.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft account wont sync after a hard reset of window 8 phone.: for some reason after i did a reset on a window 8 HTC it wont sync my microsoft account. i cant download any new apps or games without it.i even tried creating a new one and the same message comes...
  10. - Improper and illegal app in Window phone market

in XBoX Games and Apps
    - Improper and illegal app in Window phone market: Recently a app in window phone market which authorized by Openxlive, called 口袋寵物, has reset its database. Thousands of PAID users were victimized. They asked their money back but didn't success....