Windows on my old laptop died, do I need to repurchase Minecraft Bedrock edition on my new...

Discus and support Windows on my old laptop died, do I need to repurchase Minecraft Bedrock edition on my new... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Windows died and won't boot on my 4 year old laptop, I had a copy of Minecraft Bedrock on it. Since I cannot get windows to boot anymore I bought... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ZzzzzzzzzzzzlogXX, May 9, 2021.

1. Windows on my old laptop died, do I need to repurchase Minecraft Bedrock edition on my new...

Windows died and won't boot on my 4 year old laptop, I had a copy of Minecraft Bedrock on it. Since I cannot get windows to boot anymore I bought another laptop. Do I have to pay for Minecraft bedrock edition again? If you would just give us physical media this wouldn't be an issue (like in the ole days, if your commuter died, you still had the installation media, now it seams you have to purchase another copy of the game. If that is the case I may just stay on JAVA version).

:)

ZzzzzzzzzzzzlogXX, May 9, 2021
  2. Farscape247 Win User

Windows on my old laptop died, do I need to repurchase Minecraft Bedrock edition on my new laptop?

log into the new laptop with the same emails account and go to the windows store, go to downloads and look for it in your library. you don't lose content because you moved from one pc to another.
  3. MrQuackDuck Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is not updating to new versions on my PC.

Minecraft Launcher is the same thing as Minecraft Java! I have issue with Minecraft: Bedrock Edition (Not JAVA EDITION). Do you understand this?
    When i installed Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on my laptop from Microsoft Store it has the latest version but when i installed Minecraft: Bedrock Edition at another device (PC) from Microsoft store it stuck on 1.17.10 version and don't updating to 1.17.41 version. This is Microsoft Store's problem, it doesn't updating my Minecraft to the last version on my PC.

P.S PC and laptop has Windows 10.
  4. Banana Man1 Win User

minecraft java edition

yes i bought minecraft for windows and minecraft bedrock edition for my xbox
  5. IvaniFam Ivanishchuk Win User

Can't redeem minecraft java edition

Hi, quick question. So how exactly do I know if I have the Windows version vs the Bedrock version on my pc? Because I installed the new minecraft launcher, and according to it, I have the windows edition of minecraft, even though I have minecraft on my xbox. Would I just be unable to get a free java edition?
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

Download Minecraft on laptop although I bought it

Hi Jedric. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

You only purchased a license for Minecraft Bedrock on Android devices. You'll have to buy the game for Windows if you want to play it on your laptop.

Here is a link to purchase Minecraft Java & Bedrock for PC: https://www.minecraft.net/store/minecraft-java-bedrock-edition-pc

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
Thema:

Windows on my old laptop died, do I need to repurchase Minecraft Bedrock edition on my new...

1. Windows on my old laptop died, do I need to repurchase Minecraft Bedrock edition on my new... - Similar Threads - Windows old laptop

2. Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10: Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10 a3f69b53-9062-45ee-8366-4f28d149c019
  3. Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account: Microsoft is trying to mess with me again. I was asked to log into my account when trying to open the launcher. When i click "Microsoft Login" two blank windows open, one with the xbox logo on it....
  4. Windows Mode on Xbox Paying $1.99 per month

in XboX Insiders
    Windows Mode on Xbox Paying $1.99 per month: It would be a good option to be able to pay monthly on an Xbox to be able to use Windows and be able to install Steam or use the Xbox for productivity, paying $1.99 per month you can enter Windows...
  5. Getting the Xbox One Chatpad to work wirelessly via Bluetooth on Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting the Xbox One Chatpad to work wirelessly via Bluetooth on Windows 10: I am wondering if it is possible to get the Xbox One Chatpad to work wirelessly via Bluetooth. When I connect the controller it never works unless I plug it in. Not only that but when I try to...
  6. why won't a little to the left start on xbox windows?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't a little to the left start on xbox windows?: I downloaded A Little to the Left on Xbox Windows but the game won't start. All I see is a grey screen and the little portrait of the cat in the bottom right corner. I thought it just needed to...
  7. Old 360 hard drive without windows 10 update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Old 360 hard drive without windows 10 update: So I have this old Xbox360 hard drive from like 2012 or 2010 and it has none of the new updates for Windows, but I can no longer apply them for the media center, what should I do?...
  8. Can’t login to windows live. I lost my old cellphone and can’t use the Authenticator

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t login to windows live. I lost my old cellphone and can’t use the Authenticator: Hi there I can’t login to my windows live account. I got blocked and need help to unlock it. It’s quite urgent because, I need it to login to the Authenticator b7e51718-4d0b-4b2b-94a2-138d0ffe4475
  9. I am struggling to access my sons (9yr old) windows/xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am struggling to access my sons (9yr old) windows/xbox account: I have tried to reset the account but as he is 9 and hasn't logged onto anything else really we can not access the account, The password I have saved is not working and my other son (14) helpfully...
  10. Windows games installing on old drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows games installing on old drive: I got a new SSD to hold all my games so i swapped the drive letters around for the old and new drives and that worked perfectly for steam but for some reason even when i tell windows in the xbox...