Windows Minecraft Star War Mash-up

Discus and support Windows Minecraft Star War Mash-up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; HI, I purchased Minecraft STAR WARS Mash-up and received an email message confirming my purchase. There is no "Download" button, or product code. How... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tristan Schildt, Sep 18, 2022.

1. Windows Minecraft Star War Mash-up

HI,

I purchased Minecraft STAR WARS Mash-up and received an email message confirming my purchase. There is no "Download" button, or product code. How do I add the Mash-up to my Windows Minecraft game?

Thank you,

Tristan

:)

Tristan Schildt, Sep 18, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

The one in that link is for the console version of the game. You would need to buy it for PC if it's available.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Star Wars mash up crashing

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Jonathan

I can advise you with few things, but if the issue persists you may need to reach minecraft support
    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

First, if you try deleting the add-on / using a world without it. Everything is working as expected?

If yes, can you double check if minecraft and iPadOS is up to date via app store?

If yes, can you try reinstalling the game? (don't forget to backup worlds if necessary)
  4. XBF Aicha T Win User

Unable to download Star Wars Minecraft mash up pack

5. GypsyMic Win User

World X

PlayStation All Stars made me sour about mash up games, period.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 vs Minecraft for Windows 10 starter collection

The Starter collection includes the Minecraft base game and the Starter Pack compilation: Greek Mythology Mash-up, Plastic Texture Pack, Skin Pack 1, and Villains Skin Pack.

Minecraft for Windows 10 only includes the base game.
Thema:

1. Windows Minecraft Star War Mash-up - Similar Threads - Windows Minecraft Star

2. Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account: Microsoft is trying to mess with me again. I was asked to log into my account when trying to open the launcher. When i click "Microsoft Login" two blank windows open, one with the xbox logo on it....
  3. minecraft bedrock for windows not loading?

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft bedrock for windows not loading?: When I was trying to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my windows computer, the game was stuck at 34% on the loading screen and sometimes it goes to 40% and then completely freezes. After it stays...
  4. i cant get minecraft on windows even though gamepass says i own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant get minecraft on windows even though gamepass says i own it: one day i decided i wanted to try minecraft on pc i opened the xbox app and installed the launcher, it said it wanted me to sign in to my microsoft account i went to and it automatically signed me...
  5. LFG function Problem on xbox game bar with minecraft for windows

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    LFG function Problem on xbox game bar with minecraft for windows: Xbox game bar LFG Function dont Work with Minecraft For Windows Every time I click on "Im Interested" on a post it says the post is not available even if it got posted 1 minute ago and if I try...
  6. Can't click on multiplayer in Minecraft java edition, but multiplayer works on Windows version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't click on multiplayer in Minecraft java edition, but multiplayer works on Windows version.: I bought Minecraft today and wanted to play with friends but i cant click on multiplayer to join their world on Java. Or any other server/world. Then i went to the site, left my family group...
  7. I have minecraft for windows but not Java can you please help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have minecraft for windows but not Java can you please help me: I have Minecraft for windows but want to play Java and should have Java can I please get some help 4a283be3-2e4a-4dcc-bcf4-21c3679a8289
  8. How to fix "unable to connect to world" error on Minecraft Windows 10?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix "unable to connect to world" error on Minecraft Windows 10?: I've been playing Minecraft on Windows 10 with my friends for a long time with no issues. Last month, it started showing an error saying "unable to connect to world" whenever I try joining someone...
  9. Minecraft for windows Is saying I do not own the full game when I do, can I have some help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for windows Is saying I do not own the full game when I do, can I have some help?: It is on the same account as before It is in the purchase history Have tried reinstalling app store and repairing the minecraft luancher The store says it is owned Followed the prompts to but...
  10. Minecraft for Windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows: Hello. I have a question. So I own a copy of Minecraft on my Xbox(Console). I thought you could play Minecraft for windows(im pretty sure) if you had minecraft on an Xbox trough you microsoft...