Windows media player

Discus and support Windows media player in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi! Okay so I got a new album and I wanted to read it on my Xbox. I downloaded windows media player cause it was the only one that seemed to work. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ampawi, Jan 24, 2023.

1. Ampawi
    Ampawi Guest

Windows media player

Hi!

Okay so I got a new album and I wanted to read it on my Xbox. I downloaded windows media player cause it was the only one that seemed to work. I can access to my files, play them but there’s no sound coming out . Everything is plugged in correctly and I did many resets. Is it just the app that doesn’t work or the CD that couldn’t be read?

Thanks!

-

:)

Ampawi, Jan 24, 2023
  2. FoxEsal Win User

how to play videos from pc to xbox

No, Not in windows media center. In windows Media "Player"
  3. Mythic xSagex Win User

Streaming music in game through WMP

I thought that Xbox only worked with Windows Media Center. Not Windows Media Player
  4. Mister Parks Win User

Windows 8 PC doesn't recognize Xbox, and vice versa

Hey there Turkeye,

Have you tried streaming to your Xbox 360 from your PC with Windows Media Player on your computer? From the Start screen on your computer, just start typing Windows Media Player, and it should show up.

Once you have Windows Media Player open, follow the steps for Windows Media Player 12 from the steps at our page to

Stream media using Zune or Windows Media Player

Let us know if using that software gets your content over to your console. Thanks.
  5. Malacath Win User

DNLA media Player

So do i and streaming works fine.

I had to allow streaming to xbox one in windows media player then leave windows media player and the media player app on x1 running for a few minutes before it started working.
  6. GaetanoBurletta Win User

edere File Video su Pc sulla Xbox 360[Translation-E.O. Video Files on PC on Xbox 360]

Window media player recognize all media on my pc
Thema:

Windows media player

1. Windows media player - Similar Threads - Windows media player

2. DLNA PlayTo not working with new Windows Media Player app on Xbox Series

in XBoX on Windows
    DLNA PlayTo not working with new Windows Media Player app on Xbox Series: Previously I was able to use the "Cast to device" DLNA functionality built into windows (or other dlna "play-to" apps) to play music to my Xbox Series consoles. After being forced to update to the...
  3. Can't Cast to Xbox via Windows Media Player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Cast to Xbox via Windows Media Player: I've been used to casting my music from my Andriod phone onto my Xbox via Groove Music. I had stopped for a couple of months, but recently wanted to cast again but this time Groove Music has been...
  4. Xbox One Windows Media Player Audio Cast Bug

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Windows Media Player Audio Cast Bug: Recently, Groove music was automatically replaced with Windows Media Player on my Xbox One. Previously, Groove (or perhaps the "Movies & TV" App) was the default app that opened when casting Audio...
  5. Bug: Xbox Windows Media Player cant cast audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bug: Xbox Windows Media Player cant cast audio: Recently, Groove music was automatically replaced with Windows Media Player on my Xbox One. Previously, Groove (or perhaps the "Movies & TV" App) was the default app that opened when casting Audio...
  6. I'm Trying To Connect My Xbox 360 to My Windows Media Player.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm Trying To Connect My Xbox 360 to My Windows Media Player.: Is this no longer available? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! Jared c6cb0baa-ad75-4488-855f-406f7b5c1cc1
  7. Problems with Windows Media Player Recognizing Photos thru Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with Windows Media Player Recognizing Photos thru Xbox: Hello; I am trying to organize my digital photo library on my computer. I would like to access these photos on my TV; using video streaming off my PC. I have several folders that have photo...
  8. XBOX WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER CONNECTER

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER CONNECTER: IF THE WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER WAS BANNED IN 2018 HOW AM SUPPOSED TO CONNECT THE XBOX WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER WITH THE PC PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ HELP ME a51e45a9-afe7-47ec-8364-a7991139a61a
  9. Windows Media Player not supported since 2016

in XBoX Accessibility
    Windows Media Player not supported since 2016: How can I load music from Windows 10 PC to Xbox 360? 3fae4f8d-24f3-495c-b4b9-bae715b5a3b2
  10. Streaming from Windows Media Player to my Xbox 1 through my network.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Streaming from Windows Media Player to my Xbox 1 through my network.: I have been streaming my Music Collection from my PC to my Xbox 1, I have certain folders that do not show up on the xbox. This most recent folder contains MP3's is that whats causing this, or do...