Windows key problem in MSFS

Discus and support Windows key problem in MSFS in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, For some time, my windows key no longer works in msfs. For example to look at a flight plan... I tried many methods, but none worked. It's not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Antoine BROCHE, Aug 30, 2022.

1. Windows key problem in MSFS

Hello,

For some time, my windows key no longer works in msfs. For example to look at a flight plan... I tried many methods, but none worked. It's not a problem with my keyboard because it works without all the other apps I have. Can you please help me.

Modération : Merci de poser ta question en français comme il se doit sur un forum français.

***Moved from Locale: FR***

:)

Antoine BROCHE, Aug 30, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Cette réponse a été automatiquement traduite. Par conséquent, il peut y avoir des erreurs grammaticales ou des formulations étranges.

Bonjour Antoine BROCHE,

Bienvenue sur le forum de la communauté Xbox. Merci de nous faire part de votre préoccupation aujourd’hui et nous espérons que tout va bien.

Nous comprenons que vous essayez d’utiliser la touche Windows de votre clavier lorsque vous jouez Microsoft Flight Simulator. Vérifions cela ensemble et réglons cela en temps opportun.

Pour mieux comprendre, nous aimerions isoler davantage votre préoccupation.

1. Pouvons-nous savoir si cela a été défini sur le paramètre de jeu de l’utilisation de la clé Windows?
    2. Pouvons-nous vous demander si vous avez essayé de jouer un autre jeu et si ce problème persiste?
    3. Quand ce problème s’est-il produit? Vous souvenez-vous d’avoir installé une mise jour ou un logiciel qui déclenche ce problème ?
    Nous attendons votre réponse avec impatience. Veuillez nous faire savoir s’il y a un malentendu ou des clarifications de notre description en nous envoyant une réponse.

Sincèrement

Modérateur du forum Xbox

Communauté Microsoft

---------------

Hello Antoine BROCHE,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for letting us know of your concern today and we hope all is well.

We understand that you are trying to use the Windows key on your keyboard when playing Microsoft Flight Simulator. Let's check this together and sort it out in due time.

To better understand, we would like to further isolate your concern.

1. May we know if this has been set to the Windows key usage game setting?
    2. May we ask if you have tried playing another game and if this problem persists?
    3. When did this problem occur? Do you remember installing any update or software that triggers this problem?
    We look forward to your response. Please let us know if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. G225 - MVP 2009-2020 Win User

Salut, ici vous êtes du côté Français. Merci de traduire votre message en français.
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Antoine BROCHE,

We have not heard anything from you since our last reply. Please do not hesitate to create a new thread if you have new concerns. We hope that we have answered the issue you reported to us. We personally understand that finding time to work on this matter can be a little difficult to manage. Thus, we would like to let you know how much we appreciate your patience and most importantly the time you have dedicated to post here in Xbox Forums.

Regards,

5. Kathy A. Win User

Hi Antoine BROCHE,

We have noticed that you have not responded to our last message. We would like to know whether the issue you have raised with us is still ongoing. If yes, please let us know so that we can continue our conversation.

Regards,

6. andersonpassos Win User

Receiving error code "0x80070002" while trying to install Microsoft Flight Simulator

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

Error code "0x80070002" usually indicates that a file or a registry key that the installer is trying to access is missing or corrupted.

Try installing MSFS in safe mode: Press the Windows key + R to open the Run dialog box. Type "msconfig" and press Enter. In the System Configuration window, go to the Boot tab and check the "Safe boot" option. Click Apply and restart your computer. Try installing MSFS in safe mode.

Disable your antivirus: Temporarily disable your antivirus software and try installing MSFS again. Some antivirus software can interfere with the installation process.
Thema:

1. Windows key problem in MSFS - Similar Threads - Windows key problem

2. Can I recover a game key which was registered with Games for Windows Live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I recover a game key which was registered with Games for Windows Live?: Microsoft ended up supporting GFWL as we know. But registration information of retail games is still being hold within their database. I registered a game several years ago. I forgot my windows...
  3. Windows Key + V not working in Windows 11.

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Key + V not working in Windows 11.: So, this has been happening from the last week, and this has been annoying, and it's very useful to me but I cannot use it anymore because of a windows bug not letting me use the Windows Key + V...
  4. Windows 11 Game Mode off still locking Windows Key

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 11 Game Mode off still locking Windows Key: When I open any game on my computer the windows key stops working. When I first looked up a solution it said that this was a feature from having Game Mode on. So I checked settings and Game Mode...
  5. Control key and Windows key register as if they are being held when I play minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Control key and Windows key register as if they are being held when I play minecraft.: Whenever I play Minecraft, about like 20 minutes in, either my CTRL key or Windows key registers as being held down. Sometimes it goes away, sometimes it doesn’t and I have to restart my entire...
  6. Can't screenshot, alt-tab or use windows key to open start menu while being fullscreen in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't screenshot, alt-tab or use windows key to open start menu while being fullscreen in...: I've had this issue for a while with my PC and I thought it was a problem with a few specific games, until I bought a laptop. While playing the games on my laptop, I am able to screenshot, alt-tab...
  7. Can I use windows 10 DLC game keys on windows 11?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I use windows 10 DLC game keys on windows 11?: I want to buy a windows 10 DLC key for my friend but I don't know if they can use that key while they use windows 11. c4387c3a-c310-4668-9c72-41dff2de06bc
  8. Using windows game bar (win key + G) - Can I record multiple windows with this? (not a game)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using windows game bar (win key + G) - Can I record multiple windows with this? (not a game): Hi all, I have made a graphics program in visual studio. This outputs a console window, plus another window to display the graphics. I googled how to record my screen and found out about the...
  9. Can't change key bindings, mouse not locked to window

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't change key bindings, mouse not locked to window: I upgraded from the regular to the definitive edition for PC. 1. I can't rebind the keys, 2. The mouse cursor is not locked to the window for either windowed or full screen. If you move the...
  10. Can't change key bindings, mouse not locked to window

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't change key bindings, mouse not locked to window: I upgraded from the regular to the definitive edition for PC. 1. I can't rebind the keys, 2. The mouse cursor is not locked to the window for either windowed or full screen. If you move the...