Windows Insider Compilation Problem (Green Error Screen) while playing Football Manager...

Discus and support Windows Insider Compilation Problem (Green Error Screen) while playing Football Manager... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It happened twice so far, One at launching the game for first time, and the second during the first minutes of "gameplay". I mostly understand why is... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/reforc3, Jun 17, 2019.

1. /u/reforc3
    /u/reforc3 Guest

Windows Insider Compilation Problem (Green Error Screen) while playing Football Manager...

It happened twice so far,

One at launching the game for first time, and the second during the first minutes of "gameplay".

I mostly understand why is happening and how to address it from my user-end, but I was curious if somebody else is having the same problems?

Also, Regularly the app launches with the session closed or showing an equivalent to an error 404 that forces a restart of the app.

submitted by /u/reforc3
    [link] [comments]

/u/reforc3, Jun 17, 2019
  2. jaferris-0E6B4AD6-31 Win User

Football manager 2017

as much as i like Football Manager i wouldn't enjoy it as much on big screen, i played 06 / 07 / 08 on xbox 360 but would always end up playing the PC version more, i tend to have it running on my laptop while i'm playing / watching something on my xbox
  3. onyxishere Win User

Screen flashes green while playing

Make sure that your HDMI is firmly seated in the TV and Xbox. You could also try moving the HDMI cable to another input on the TV on the off chance that it might be the TV.

Finally, if the problem still persists try holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down.
  4. Kenofnor Win User

Have You Ever Thrown A Controller In Anger?

I've broken a lamp and the small table it was standing on while playing Football Manager on my PC, but I've never thrown my controller. That's just immature. :)
  5. Maiti4265 Win User

Error Forza Horizon 4 PC

My current compilation is windows pro n 1903

but during the installation I did not throw any error
  6. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Football Manager 21 Problem

Thema:

1. Windows Insider Compilation Problem (Green Error Screen) while playing Football Manager... - Similar Threads - Windows Insider Compilation

2. XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.: Hello. First of all I understand that you support guys are working hard. But please try to read the whole post before answer. Thank you. I have an XBox gamepad which was bundled with Xbox Series...
  3. cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app

in XboX Insiders
    cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app: any reason the "windows gaming program" isnt showing up on my hub? currently trying to link my xbox to my pc while streaming so i can use obs studios, windows 11 submitted by...
  4. Game Bar ignores settings for opening with guide button on Windows 11 Insider Preview...

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar ignores settings for opening with guide button on Windows 11 Insider Preview...: On the most recent canary version of Windows 11, the Game Bar starts appearing when pressing the guide button on an Xinput controller, even when the options for bringing up the Game Bar with a...
  5. Roblox don`t work on windows 11 insider program canary

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox don`t work on windows 11 insider program canary: Roblox doesn`t work on windows 11 insider program like 3 mounths, Roblox from microsoft store doesn`t work like from official website, I tried downgrade windows 11 from build 25977 to 25951 more...
  6. Tanking Frames while Xbox or Insider is in Focus - Windows 10

in XboX Insiders
    Tanking Frames while Xbox or Insider is in Focus - Windows 10: Currently running windows 10 pro 19045.3208 on a 9900k/3080/32GB RAM and an Acer Predator XB271HU running G-Sync and I am having my framerate on desktop, with nothing significant running, tank...
  7. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Xbox App for Windows [2305.1001.5.0]

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Xbox App for Windows [2305.1001.5.0]: Xbox Insider Release Notes - Xbox App for Windows [2305.1001.5.0] - Xbox Wire submitted by /u/XB1R_Iris [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Xbox App for Windows [2305.1001.1.0]

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Xbox App for Windows [2305.1001.1.0]: Xbox Insider Release Notes - Xbox App for Windows [2305.1001.1.0] - Xbox Wire submitted by /u/XB1R_Iris [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Xbox App for Windows [2305.1000.45.0]

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Xbox App for Windows [2305.1000.45.0]: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Xbox App for Windows [2305.1000.61.0] and Gaming Services...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Xbox App for Windows [2305.1000.61.0] and Gaming Services...: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]