Windows Game Bar Missing Several Features

Discus and support Windows Game Bar Missing Several Features in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I just recently installed a fresh copy windows from a USB flash drive (created by the Microsoft Creation Tool). After installing everything I entered a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ZuriJohnson, Jan 18, 2021.

1. ZuriJohnson
    ZuriJohnson Guest

I just recently installed a fresh copy windows from a USB flash drive (created by the Microsoft Creation Tool). After installing everything I entered a few games and pressed Win+G to open windows
    game bar and I now have a super simplified version of it which is missing half of the features including the FPS Counter which is what I was going to use. I am on Windows 10 Pro Version 20H2 (OS Build 1904.746). I have run windows update several times and
    I no longer have any new updates pending. How do I unlock the remaining portion of Game Bar? Also I tried to post a screenshot which shows me logged into my Microsoft account with winver and the Game Bar open but it will not upload to this post for whatever
    reason.

Thanks

:)

ZuriJohnson, Jan 18, 2021
  2. ZuriJohnson Win User

Problem Solved - I opened the Windows Store and checked the updates. The Game Bar itself had a pending update along with 37 other apps. After updating everything and restarting Game Bar opened with all of its features.
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

Game Bar Features Missing

Is your account signed in? It doesn't look like it on that picture. Did you at anytime close any of the sub windows by clicking on the X at the top right? I just tried mine and it is all correct I closed out one window, shut it down and restarted the
    game bar, that window did not come back by default as I had closed it.

What are the two lines on the left? That's where my settings icon is so have you possibly customized this and now it isn't displaying data you possibly customized out?
  4. telephotoedgar2 Win User

With the new update a lot of things changed, I recommend that you enter to see the information of the update 1903
  5. Muppet Rat Win User

I can confirm I am running 1903 and the features are NOT there.
  6. Muppet Rat Win User

After another update (to the 1903 build) the overlay is now showing as intended. Issue resolved, thread can be closed.

Thanks guys.
Thema:

1. Windows Game Bar Missing Several Features - Similar Threads - Windows Game Bar

2. Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10: Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10 a3f69b53-9062-45ee-8366-4f28d149c019
  3. Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10: I was having trouble opening the Game Bar with the shortcut Win+G and so I uninstalled it following this method: Press the Windows key + X and select Windows PowerShell (Admin). Type...
  4. Windows Game Bar not launching (with any keybinds, win + g or other customs)

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Game Bar not launching (with any keybinds, win + g or other customs): I have been using the Xbox Game Bar for some time now with the default command win + G. This has worked perfectly to launch the game bar in and out of games, but recently it has stopped working...
  5. My mic on the windows 11 xbox game bar is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    My mic on the windows 11 xbox game bar is not working: My mic is not working on the windows 11 xbox game bar. bcc6a97b-a014-4c01-8f27-c1cf3bf27147
  6. Game Bar ignores settings for opening with guide button on Windows 11 Insider Preview...

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar ignores settings for opening with guide button on Windows 11 Insider Preview...: On the most recent canary version of Windows 11, the Game Bar starts appearing when pressing the guide button on an Xinput controller, even when the options for bringing up the Game Bar with a...
  7. LFG function Problem on xbox game bar with minecraft for windows

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    LFG function Problem on xbox game bar with minecraft for windows: Xbox game bar LFG Function dont Work with Minecraft For Windows Every time I click on "Im Interested" on a post it says the post is not available even if it got posted 1 minute ago and if I try...
  8. Restore automatic clip upload from Xbox Game Bar on Windows 11 to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Windows
    Restore automatic clip upload from Xbox Game Bar on Windows 11 to Xbox Live: As a user that records clips when playing video games in Windows 11 using the Xbox Bar, I want my clips to be automatically uploaded to the Xbox Live network AS THEY USED TO, so that they are...
  9. My xbox game bar no longer opens with windows+g and I do not recieve invitations. How to fix?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My xbox game bar no longer opens with windows+g and I do not recieve invitations. How to fix?: I wasn't receiving invitations through xbox game bar so looked online to fix....
  10. Xbox Game Bar Clip Audio Distorted & Choppy On Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar Clip Audio Distorted & Choppy On Windows 11: My clip's video and audio of others in discord + ingame are fine. My microphone for some reason is the only one distorted in the clip. It is not distorted on discord or in the game and my friends...