Windows dropping frame rate on desktop then monitors losing signal
Discus and support Windows dropping frame rate on desktop then monitors losing signal in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have been recently experiencing a sudden drop in frame rate while on desktop and later my 2 monitors would both lose signal together. If I let it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Davin Ouh, Dec 3, 2022.
Thema:
Windows dropping frame rate on desktop then monitors losing signal
Loading...
-
Windows dropping frame rate on desktop then monitors losing signal - Similar Threads - Windows dropping frame
-
September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersSeptember 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,... -
Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or... -
Windows insider programme: asus rog
in XboX InsidersWindows insider programme: asus rog: Hi guys, any help would be great. Im currently on experimental - future platforms on my asus rog. Im looking for the most advanced setup so I can do the most for insider. Hopefully earning an... -
Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same... -
July 30, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox PC App [2608.1001.17.0] Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersJuly 30, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox PC App [2608.1001.17.0] Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the Xbox PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: July 30, 2026 -... -
July 24, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox PC App [2608.1001.11.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersJuly 24, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox PC App [2608.1001.11.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the Xbox PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: July 24, 2026 -... -
July 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox PC App [2608.1001.7.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersJuly 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox PC App [2608.1001.7.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the Xbox PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: July 22, 2026 -... -
Xbox Game Bar FPS drop when recording after Windows reset
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox Game Bar FPS drop when recording after Windows reset: Previously, for two months, I used Game Bar to record videos without any major issues—it would only drop around 3 to 5 FPS while recording. The games I played were Maid Café on Electric Street,... -
Massive fps drop and stutters after windows 10 reinstallation
in XBoX Games and AppsMassive fps drop and stutters after windows 10 reinstallation: Before I reinstalled windows 10 I got stable fps(upto 60 fps) on all games at low settings but after reinstallation of windows 10 and downloading the SAME latest NVidia drivers, my games ran at...