Windows 8.1 Mahjong
Discus and support Windows 8.1 Mahjong in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It appears that this game is only working for Windows 10. The rep I chatted with said there is supposed to be a way to change the compatibility for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jfbird, Oct 20, 2017.
Thema:
Windows 8.1 Mahjong
Loading...
-
Windows 8.1 Mahjong - Similar Threads - Windows Mahjong
-
October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersOctober 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -... -
September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersSeptember 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,... -
September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersSeptember 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,... -
Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or... -
Windows insider programme: asus rog
in XboX InsidersWindows insider programme: asus rog: Hi guys, any help would be great. Im currently on experimental - future platforms on my asus rog. Im looking for the most advanced setup so I can do the most for insider. Hopefully earning an... -
Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same... -
Microsoft Mahjong doesn't load after last Windows 11 update!
in XBoX Games and AppsMicrosoft Mahjong doesn't load after last Windows 11 update!: Microsoft Mahjong doesn't load after last update of Windows 11 anymore. bb490f41-b748-432a-8130-3bb4d492250a -
microsoft mahjong for window 10
in XBoX Games and Appsmicrosoft mahjong for window 10: I am a premium customer for microsoft mahjong for window 10 and it won't open. I have been the top level for a long time now only the first shows and I can't get it started.... -
window 8 will no longer sign in to xbox live when playing wordament and Microsoft mahjong etc.
in XBoX on Consoleswindow 8 will no longer sign in to xbox live when playing wordament and Microsoft mahjong etc.: window 8 will no longer sign in to xbox live when playing wordament and Microsoft mahjong etc. Get message your purchase couldn't be completed..... they are free and I have always been able to...