Windows 7 drivers for Xbox360 controller

Discus and support Windows 7 drivers for Xbox360 controller in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Does anyone know a reputable site that would allow me to download the Xbox 360 controller driver for windows 7 64bit? The official Microsoft link... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Nonamejoe2021, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Windows 7 drivers for Xbox360 controller

Does anyone know a reputable site that would allow me to download the Xbox 360 controller driver for windows 7 64bit? The official Microsoft link doesn’t work. This is for a spare older laptop I have laying around. Thanks in advance.

:)

Nonamejoe2021, Feb 24, 2021
  2. Nonamejoe2021 Win User

Did the Xbox one controller work for you with windows 7?
  3. EricMeyn Win User

It’s built-in with windows 10. That is simply plug and play. With Windows 7 it seems that I need a driver that is not officially offered anymore. When I plug in the controller nothing happens. I know the USB port is good and I know the controller is good. It requires a driver
    Same here. I upgraded to pc a while back. I just want to play a nostalgic game with the Xbox 360 controller. For some reason, it doesn't show up on my pc. I'll plug the controller in and here the sound play when a usb has been connected and nothing happens. Also why this page not working? https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/manuals-specs
  4. LemP Win User

5. EricMeyn Win User

It’s built in. You don’t have to download anything
    Non-sense. It requires something then. It doesn't show up for me that a controller has connected. Sure Xbox One controller has no issue.

So try again Mr. Ambassador
  6. Nonamejoe2021 Win User

Anyone have any suggestions?
Thema:

1. Windows 7 drivers for Xbox360 controller - Similar Threads - Windows drivers Xbox360

2. XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.: Hello. First of all I understand that you support guys are working hard. But please try to read the whole post before answer. Thank you. I have an XBox gamepad which was bundled with Xbox Series...
  3. HP probook f8 stopped working for mute and unmute....driver and windows all the latest...

in XBoX on Consoles
    HP probook f8 stopped working for mute and unmute....driver and windows all the latest...: HP probook f8 stopped working for mute and unmute....driver and windows all the latest driver installed. while PC is starting light blinks...which means switch is fine....n...
  4. Windows 10/11 Nintendo Switch Joycon Driver Error/Not Connecting

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10/11 Nintendo Switch Joycon Driver Error/Not Connecting: Just to discuss a common issue when pairing Nintendo Switch controllers on Bluetooth. It may work the first time, however you may find that when you return to pair again, it does not work, and the...
  5. Can't connect Xbox 1 controller to Windows 11 PC. All drivers up to date

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't connect Xbox 1 controller to Windows 11 PC. All drivers up to date: I think I am just going to go back to dual booting Centos + Ubuntu with wine. This is ridiculous. Windows is literally the most **** OS. 08b65b97-df97-4248-9bf3-496f51169ced
  6. Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver Drivers for Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver Drivers for Windows 11: [img] Hello, I plugged on my Windows 11 PC an old XBox 360 controller. I was looking for Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver Drivers in Windows 11 (in Control Panel older interface, they were present,...
  7. Why won't windows 11 install Xbox controller drivers?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't windows 11 install Xbox controller drivers?: I have a Windows 11 PC and it will not update the controller driver. When I plug in a controller it shows up in device manager with the little yellow icon that shows there is a problem and when I...
  8. Windows 10 freezes after installing any type of GPU driver.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows 10 freezes after installing any type of GPU driver.: Hi all, I have a HD 7990 which I have just bought. I installed drivers no problem and It ran great until two of the fans stopped and the GPU reached 95 degrees momentarily. I powered down the...
  9. Xbox Wireless adapter won't work on Windows 11. Doesn't find update drivers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless adapter won't work on Windows 11. Doesn't find update drivers: My wireless adapter (£50 btw) won't install on my PC. Searched for drivers and downloaded these: Xbox - Net - 7/11/2017 12:00:00 AM - 1.0.46.1Windows 10 Creators Update and Later Servicing...
  10. Is there an Xbox Series X Controller driver for Window 7?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there an Xbox Series X Controller driver for Window 7?: Hi, I am on Windows 7 and have got an Xbox Series X Controller. Here it says that the controller is supported by Windows 7/8.1 via a USB cable. However, when I do so, the controller can't get...