Windows 11 Xbox gaming experience

Discus and support Windows 11 Xbox gaming experience in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have some questions about Windows 11 gaming Sometimes Xbox Game Bar gallery widget doesn't show recorded and captured videos and screenshots, even... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tobiiez, Jan 7, 2023.

1. Tobiiez
    Tobiiez Guest

I have some questions about Windows 11 gaming

• Sometimes Xbox Game Bar gallery widget doesn't show recorded and captured videos and screenshots, even when clicking the File button it shows them in File Explorer.
    • Does Windows 11 optimize games from Xbox Live even if an Xbox Game Pass subscription isn't active?
    • When I try to turn on HDR using Win + Alt + B, it always shows a pop-up that says "HDR is now off".

:)

Tobiiez, Jan 7, 2023
  2. KenwayCreed Win User

Xbox (PC Game Pass) app auto updates games, even with the Automatic Updates option turned off.

Edition Windows 11 Home

Version 21H2

Installed on ‎11/‎29/‎2021

OS build 22000.527

Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.527.0
  3. Thakul Intrawijite Win User

I have a problem with Solitaire & Casual Games.

By the way, are you on Windows 10 or Windows 11?
    Edition Windows 11 Home
    Version 22H2
    Installed on ‎6 ‎Oct. ‎2022
    OS build 22621.963
    Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22638.1000.0
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Question before upgrade into window 11?

Hi,

There is no difference with gaming on Windows 11 compared to Windows 10. You won't experience any dramatic improvement in performance. Likewise, as long as your PC meets the requirements of Windows 11, you shouldn't have any loss in performance either.

All of your games will work with Windows 11. I've been using Win 11 on my PC since December last year.
  5. SciFiKriss1967 Win User

Can't connect apps to Facebook getting a cookie consent screen

Unfortunately that didn't work still getting the same problem...

and here is my windows info

Edition Windows 11 Home

Version 22H2

Installed on ‎21/‎11/‎2022

OS build 22621.1555

Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22640.1000.0
  6. D. H Win User

Microsoft Store and Xbox downloading error

Edition Windows 11 Home

Version 22H2

Installed on ‎2/‎23/‎2023

OS build 22621.1702

Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22641.1000.0
Thema:

1. Windows 11 Xbox gaming experience - Similar Threads - Windows gaming experience

2. Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11 (RE:)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11 (RE:): The Sign-in Window or Pop-Up is automatically Close in games and app. When i Click Sign-in inside an app or Game It closes quickly So Even I cant Type Anything. I Tested So Many Apps And That Are...
  3. Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11: The Sign-in Window or Pop-Up is automatically Close in games and app. When i Click Sign-in inside an app or Game It closes quickly So Even I cant Type Anything. I Tested So Many Apps And That Are...
  4. Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.: For some reason Cloud Gaming doesn't show up in the xbox app. ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Apps / Xbox on Windows*** 7a6b3c91-6652-4f0e-86a2-b8387f7b540f
  5. Xbox cloud gaming button grayed out on windows pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox cloud gaming button grayed out on windows pc.: I have been trying for the last day to play games on cloud gaming but nothing seems to work. Every game that uses cloud gaming seems to have a grayed out play button even though I have the Xbox...
  6. Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10: Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10 a3f69b53-9062-45ee-8366-4f28d149c019
  7. Can i reinstall windows without deleting my game name msfs, it is not downloaded in c drive...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i reinstall windows without deleting my game name msfs, it is not downloaded in c drive...: Hey there i bought a game which took me 30 hours to downloaded, becuase of less space on c drive i downloaded it on h drive,rn my windows is driving me crazy i want to know if i reinstall the...
  8. Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10: I was having trouble opening the Game Bar with the shortcut Win+G and so I uninstalled it following this method: Press the Windows key + X and select Windows PowerShell (Admin). Type...
  9. Launching Steam games mutes ALL audio from all apps/windows/etc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Launching Steam games mutes ALL audio from all apps/windows/etc.: This only happens with Steam games. I launches a different game through the Ubisoft launcher and had no audio issues. Whenever I launch ANY of my Steam games, audio from ALL sources completely...
  10. Windows 10 Update makes controller open menus while gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows 10 Update makes controller open menus while gaming: After the most recent update for Windows 10, my xbox controller now will sometimes open the alt+tab menu or will bring up an on screen keyboard. The only way I have found to fix it is to plug and...