Windows 11 Xbox App Issues

Discus and support Windows 11 Xbox App Issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When trying to download any PC Games Pass Game via the Xbox App on a Windows 11 PC in the queue the games never gets pass 0% downloading. Tried all the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tgwdman, Mar 19, 2023.

1. tgwdman
    tgwdman Guest

When trying to download any PC Games Pass Game via the Xbox App on a Windows 11 PC in the queue the games never gets pass 0% downloading. Tried all the resets and uninstalling reinstalling the gaming service without any luck. I know this may be an old topic however none of the things I seen on the internet to try and resolve this issue seems to work. Is this just a Windows 11 issue, if so I will downgrade to version 10.

:)

tgwdman, Mar 19, 2023
  2. Keir Guild Win User

Can’ launch Game Pass Games from PC (Error 0x80004005)

Hi Georges,

Thanks for trying to help.

I am on Windows 11 and everything is up to date, both windows, the Xbox App and all the games.

I have verified and repaired all games. I have deleted and reinstalled the Xbox App. I have downloaded a windows 11 iso file and performed an inline install (I.e a complete reinstall of windows 11 but keeping apps and files). None of it has resolved this issue
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

Can't stream xbox on PC 11 and I don't know why

the xbox companion app on windows 11 no longer streams xbox, this function has now been shifted to the xbox app for windows 11.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

XBOX APP Issues with Windows 11

Hi, if you're experiencing this problem only with Windows 11, right now the best option for you is go back to 10

Please report this problem appropriately to microsoft using this article
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/sen...

Don't forget to be as detailed as possible and include your setup (Processor, RAM, graphics card, ethernet / wifi adapter, etc)
    Hopefully a fix is going to be released
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

XBOX APP Issues with Windows 11

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this MRIDULL

If you reinstalled windows recently, please double check if everything is up to date one more time:

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available (Install optional updates as well)

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services and update everything too.

If everything is up to date now, may I know if you already tried everything from this article?
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...

And, just to double check. Are you using an insider build or did you joined to the windows gaming program in the insider hub app?
  6. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

Unfortunately this problem has been occurring for several days, and many users have been complaining about this problem, unfortunately it can only be repaired directly on the servers, and we are waiting for Microsoft to fix it. No procedure performed at your residence will be effective in this case.
Thema:

1. Windows 11 Xbox App Issues - Similar Threads - Windows App Issues

2. My XBox app on Windows 10 isn't starting up

in XBoX on Windows
    My XBox app on Windows 10 isn't starting up: It was fine before this, but now when I start up the app it stays on the loading screen before closing after a few minutes. I tried the "Repair" option in Settings but all it did was remove the...
  3. Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11 (RE:)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11 (RE:): The Sign-in Window or Pop-Up is automatically Close in games and app. When i Click Sign-in inside an app or Game It closes quickly So Even I cant Type Anything. I Tested So Many Apps And That Are...
  4. i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?: i cant join partys on xbox app windows ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Gaming*** 7118ee9c-fc1f-4fb1-91e8-589b3356d64f
  5. Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...: I am unable to broadcast my Microsoft Windows environment across my other Microsoft Windows devices. please help thanks 1c4b0da4-6be0-47ad-8a8a-0b11312a4df2
  6. Xbox app broken on Windows 11, folder permission issue with no way for user to resolve,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app broken on Windows 11, folder permission issue with no way for user to resolve,...: I had an old installation of windows on this computer. I recently reinstalled windows. The folders on the old drive have some permissions issue. I have my new windows setup and working find on...
  7. Cannot sign into anything xbox/windows related such as the xbox app and where the issue...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign into anything xbox/windows related such as the xbox app and where the issue...: Error Code: 0x80004005 code: Eroded Badlands. A file that the Windows Product Activation (WPA) requires is damaged or missing. Please reboot, verify system permissions, and make sure your...
  8. Windows media player issues or flaws and accessories app issues Xbox system feature missing.

in XboX Insiders
    Windows media player issues or flaws and accessories app issues Xbox system feature missing.: It has no media server access, and it has an unfriendly UI when navigating through a large library of music. Also it's impossible to transfer from PC to internal storage. It reads metadata...
  9. Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox app for Windows?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox app for Windows?: To troubleshoot Xbox app issues on Windows, update the app and your system, check network connections, and reinstall if necessary. You can also seek help from the Xbox support community for...
  10. I am having issues with voice parties on the xbox app on windows 11

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am having issues with voice parties on the xbox app on windows 11: This is the error i get on the xbox app https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/408402899618627586/1154584579223588964/image.png The error i get is Something went wrong with your party please try...