Windows 11. Microsoft Minesweeper 'this month of challenges is currently unavailable'

Discus and support Windows 11. Microsoft Minesweeper 'this month of challenges is currently unavailable' in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 11. Microsoft Minesweeper loads ok, all options work except Daily Challenges which gives the message 'this month of challenges is currently... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SteveRKemp, Jan 1, 2023.

1. SteveRKemp
    SteveRKemp Guest

Windows 11. Microsoft Minesweeper 'this month of challenges is currently unavailable'

Windows 11. Microsoft Minesweeper loads ok, all options work except Daily Challenges which gives the message 'this month of challenges is currently unavailable'.

This started this morning (1st Jan 2023)

I have looked for updates, tried to repair and reset.

:)

SteveRKemp, Jan 1, 2023
  2. Jimmy Noe Win User

Can we please play previous month(s) challenges

Also previous month(s) challenges on all microsoft games, ie. minesweeper, mahjong, jigsaw, solitaire
  3. JohnFlint Win User

New Minesweeper Version is Incredibly Bad

It is January 1 2023 and when you click on Daily Challenges, you get a message "Sorry! this month of challenges is currently unavailable. Please Check back later." Are you kidding me? This game is a piece of trash.
  4. KTuch Win User

Accessing Solitaire Challenges - Error 002000

I am having the same issue but with Microsoft Minesweeper Daily Challenges. I can access the Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenges.
  5. FoggyCoder997 Win User

minesweeper wont load daily challenges with error 002000

I am also getting the same error code 002000 when attempting to open Daily Challenge today for Minesweeper for Windows 10. "There was a problem downloading Daily Challenge data. Please refer to error code: 002000."

I have not installed the latest update to Windows yet.
  6. FoggyCoder997 Win User

Microsoft Minesweep not loading

I am also getting the same error code 002000 when attempting to open Daily Challenge today for Minesweeper for Windows 10. "There was a problem downloading Daily Challenge data. Please refer to error code: 002000."

I have not installed the latest update to Windows yet.
Thema:

1. Windows 11. Microsoft Minesweeper 'this month of challenges is currently unavailable' - Similar Threads - Windows Microsoft Minesweeper

2. Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...: I am unable to broadcast my Microsoft Windows environment across my other Microsoft Windows devices. please help thanks 1c4b0da4-6be0-47ad-8a8a-0b11312a4df2
  3. Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10: Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10 a3f69b53-9062-45ee-8366-4f28d149c019
  4. Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10: I was having trouble opening the Game Bar with the shortcut Win+G and so I uninstalled it following this method: Press the Windows key + X and select Windows PowerShell (Admin). Type...
  5. Problem with installing Microsoft Flight Simulator on Windows 11

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with installing Microsoft Flight Simulator on Windows 11: I have had the flight simulator premium deluxe 40th anniversary game since December 2023. It is installed on the xbox series x console and works fine. I installed it on Windows 10 with the Xbox...
  6. microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...: Hi My microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is greyed out. A few weeks ago my microsoft rewards account got suspended and then i sent them a ticket...
  7. Cant play older games on windows 10, will microsoft sort something out to fix this issue.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant play older games on windows 10, will microsoft sort something out to fix this issue.: Game is lord of the rings, battle for middle earth 1 and 2. Did some research many people have had this issue and have resorted to downloading dodgy fixes instead of Microsoft allowing old games....
  8. Does the t flight hotas one connect to windows 10 pc for microsoft flight simulator

in XBoX on Windows
    Does the t flight hotas one connect to windows 10 pc for microsoft flight simulator: My pc is registering the device when connected by usb, but microsoft flight simulator is not. 02de0492-2e81-4f31-9bd0-590f57a19206
  9. just brought mine craft for windows 10 from Microsoft store it will not launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    just brought mine craft for windows 10 from Microsoft store it will not launch: error code (-2015294512) minecraft for windows 10 will not launch logged out restarted computer not working still will not launch how do I get my money back from Microsoft? this is buggy...
  10. Microsoft Minesweeper Adventure tableau overflows bottom of window.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Minesweeper Adventure tableau overflows bottom of window.: This morning for the first time opened Microsoft Minesweeper and got new interfaces. Selected Adventure. Game tableau loads correctly, but overflows the bottom of the window. Unable to find any...