Windows 11 Game DVR - Audio/Video Desync Issue

Discus and support Windows 11 Game DVR - Audio/Video Desync Issue in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Anyone have a fix or workaround for audio/video desync in Windows 11's Game DVR recordings? submitted by /u/CliffBlinky [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CliffBlinky, Oct 19, 2022.

1. Windows 11 Game DVR - Audio/Video Desync Issue

Anyone have a fix or workaround for audio/video desync in Windows 11's Game DVR recordings?

submitted by /u/CliffBlinky
    [link] [comments]

/u/CliffBlinky, Oct 19, 2022
  2. Jomari Arc Win User

Problem with Windows 10 Screen recorder (Game DVR) - Audio and video does not sync

Hi,

To resolve DVR issues, here is a link on how to troubleshoot syncing audio and video problems on Windows 10.

Keep us in the loop.

Regards.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Xbox Game DVR Audio Desync

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Froshminn, I don't know how much space you have on your xbox one x internal disc, but this may be happening because of the lack of space the console needs to make the recordings and manage the temporary files of the games it runs.

In cases like this I suggest you try to connect an external disk on your Xbox that has USB 3.0 and direct all the captures to the external disk, so the console will have no problem swapping inside its internal HARD drive.
  4. Mister Maka Win User

DVR isn't picking up audio input from my microphone

Hey LEIGHTON LEGEND,

Windows 10 Xbox DVR will record the game audio, but it does not record input voices or external audio. There is a setting to enable audio with Game DVR, but that setting is for enabling game audio. This page outlines all information on how to

Record game clips with Game DVR on Windows 10

If you'd like to give some feedback for future updates definitely head over to http://xbox.uservoice.com/.
  5. Shadowhaxor Win User

Problems with Game DVR

Sorry to hear you're having issues with the DVR. Since Xbox on Windows uses the Windows settings, there's where you need to start looking into.

If you head to PC settings -> Gaming -> Game DVR, this is where the settings are. You mentioned audio issues, so I would check the "Recorded Audio" setting and see what it's set to. If the quality is bad, you'll need to up to a better quality. As for the
    video, if it has issues, it may be an issue with the frame rate capture. Make sure it is set to 30FPS and not 60FPS. While 60FPS is superior, it also requires more processing power and it could be an issue if you're playing a game that is using most of the
    computer's processing. Also, lower the video quality to standard.

Hopefully, this should help you get back to recording your games.
  6. Ackis Win User

Game DVR audio channels

Thema:

Windows 11 Game DVR - Audio/Video Desync Issue

1. Windows 11 Game DVR - Audio/Video Desync Issue - Similar Threads - Windows Game DVR

2. Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11 (RE:)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11 (RE:): The Sign-in Window or Pop-Up is automatically Close in games and app. When i Click Sign-in inside an app or Game It closes quickly So Even I cant Type Anything. I Tested So Many Apps And That Are...
  3. Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11: The Sign-in Window or Pop-Up is automatically Close in games and app. When i Click Sign-in inside an app or Game It closes quickly So Even I cant Type Anything. I Tested So Many Apps And That Are...
  4. Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.: For some reason Cloud Gaming doesn't show up in the xbox app. ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Apps / Xbox on Windows*** 7a6b3c91-6652-4f0e-86a2-b8387f7b540f
  5. Xbox cloud gaming button grayed out on windows pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox cloud gaming button grayed out on windows pc.: I have been trying for the last day to play games on cloud gaming but nothing seems to work. Every game that uses cloud gaming seems to have a grayed out play button even though I have the Xbox...
  6. Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10: Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10 a3f69b53-9062-45ee-8366-4f28d149c019
  7. Can i reinstall windows without deleting my game name msfs, it is not downloaded in c drive...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i reinstall windows without deleting my game name msfs, it is not downloaded in c drive...: Hey there i bought a game which took me 30 hours to downloaded, becuase of less space on c drive i downloaded it on h drive,rn my windows is driving me crazy i want to know if i reinstall the...
  8. Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10: I was having trouble opening the Game Bar with the shortcut Win+G and so I uninstalled it following this method: Press the Windows key + X and select Windows PowerShell (Admin). Type...
  9. Launching Steam games mutes ALL audio from all apps/windows/etc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Launching Steam games mutes ALL audio from all apps/windows/etc.: This only happens with Steam games. I launches a different game through the Ubisoft launcher and had no audio issues. Whenever I launch ANY of my Steam games, audio from ALL sources completely...
  10. Windows 10 Update makes controller open menus while gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows 10 Update makes controller open menus while gaming: After the most recent update for Windows 10, my xbox controller now will sometimes open the alt+tab menu or will bring up an on screen keyboard. The only way I have found to fix it is to plug and...