Windows 11 and 10

Discus and support Windows 11 and 10 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So basically I installed Windows 11 more than 2 months ago and just last week I installed a very old game Test Driving Unlimited and these are my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DjVince, Mar 31, 2022.

  1. DjVince
    DjVince Guest

    Windows 11 and 10


    So basically I installed Windows 11 more than 2 months ago and just last week I installed a very old game Test Driving Unlimited and these are my Laptop Specs

    Device name DESKTOP-AN01BE0

    Processor Intel(R) Pentium(R) Silver N6000 @ 1.10GHz 1.11 GHz

    Installed RAM 8.00 GB (7.81 GB usable)

    Device ID BDF9CDCE-3F1C-42CB-B8CC-D10D2BA9018D

    Product ID 00327-36291-51039-AAOEM

    System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

    Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display

    and once I started playing it was running smooth 60 fps and all that

    so once I installed it I wanted to try out a mod so I installed one and it cant run my software so I figured ill just go back to windows 10 then I went on a Microsoft website then installed Windows 10 Installer everything was running perfectly fine until I installed the game back then once I ran it IT WAS SO LAGGY like my frames were in 9 or 10 FPS so then I was like OH no oh no I tried YT videos and did my best to put back everything it was like I made the performance as best as I can then I spent 4 days trying to make it just go above or below 60 fps so then I went back to Windows 11 then same thing it was lagging so much I really cannot play any games and im bored and I also realised that theres no sleep button on it?? like if you press the power button it didnt say sleep so now im here asking a question please reply immeadiatly

    :)
     
    DjVince, Mar 31, 2022
    #1
  2. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

    Windows 11 and 10

    Hello,

    Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game that you added the mods to? Here are some suggestions you can try.

    1. Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files (microsoft.com) If some Windows functions aren't working or Windows crashes, use the System File Checker to scan Windows and restore your files.

    2. Reinstall the Gaming Services app on your Windows 10/11 device:

    1. Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type PowerShell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and select Run as administrator.
    2. In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:
    3. get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers
    4. In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:
    5. start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN
    6. Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.
    7. Restart your device and try to install the game again.
    3. Troubleshoot game installations on a Windows device Then scroll down to Still having problem and follow the steps to reinstall the game services

    Additional troubleshooting guides:
    Troubleshoot gameplay, performance, and stability issues on a Windows device | Xbox Support

    -Hayabusa
  3. SammyVS Win User

    Can't Download/Install any games

    That's odd. When you installed Windows 11, did you upgrade from Windows 10 to 11 or did you do a clean install with Windows 11?
  4. John P_14 Win User

    I have a problem with Solitaire & Casual Games.

    By the way, are you on Windows 10 or Windows 11?
  5. EzequielNeves19 Win User

    Cant download from microsoft store

    Is your computer on Windows 10 or Windows 11?
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

    Why cant i use The Xbox Companion App on windows11?

    most of the features of the companion app are gone in windows 11, as the app is being discontinued slowly on windows 10 and 11.
Thema:

Windows 11 and 10

Loading...
  1. Windows 11 and 10 - Similar Threads - Windows

  2. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  3. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  4. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  5. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  6. Windows insider programme: asus rog

    in XboX Insiders
    Windows insider programme: asus rog: Hi guys, any help would be great. Im currently on experimental - future platforms on my asus rog. Im looking for the most advanced setup so I can do the most for insider. Hopefully earning an...
  7. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  8. July 30, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox PC App [2608.1001.17.0] Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    July 30, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox PC App [2608.1001.17.0] Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the Xbox PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: July 30, 2026 -...
  9. July 24, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox PC App [2608.1001.11.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    July 24, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox PC App [2608.1001.11.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the Xbox PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: July 24, 2026 -...
  10. July 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox PC App [2608.1001.7.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    July 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox PC App [2608.1001.7.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the Xbox PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: July 22, 2026 -...