windows 1079 update

Discus and support windows 1079 update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After I made the Windows 1709 update, the game mode is set up and the on / off button that I kept open when I go to settings to turn off does not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Oppaidragon123, Dec 17, 2017.

  1. windows 1079 update


    After I made the Windows 1709 update, the game mode is set up and the on / off button that I kept open when I go to settings to turn off does not appear. If you enter any game and win + g and make the game bar, fps open again, but when you turn off the 60
    fps game bar fps locks again.

    :)
     
    Oppaidragon123, Dec 17, 2017
    #1
  2. windows 1079 update

    After I made the Windows 1709 update, the game mode is set up and the on / off button that I kept open when I go to settings to turn off does not appear. If you enter any game and win + g and make the game bar, fps open again, but
    when you turn off the 60 fps game bar fps locks again.
     
    Oppaidragon123, Dec 17, 2017
    #2
  3. windows 1079 update

    Windows 1709 güncellemesini yaptıktan sonra, oyun modu kuruluyor ve kapatmak için ayarlara gittiğimde açık kaldığı açık / kapalı düğmesi görünmüyor.
    Eğer herhangi bir oyuna girip kazanmak + g yapmak ve oyun çubuğu, fps artar açmak ama tekrar ne zaman 60 fps oyun çubuğu fps kilitlerini kapattığınızda.
     
    Oppaidragon123, Dec 17, 2017
    #3
  4. Oppaidragon123 Win User

    windows 1079 update

    I wrote it in English but I do not understand why the site is translated.

    English = After I made the Windows 1709 update, the game mode is set up and the on / off button that I kept open when I go to settings to turn off does not appear. If you enter any game and win + g and make the game bar, fps open again, but when you turn
    off the 60 fps game bar fps locks again.
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

    windows 1079 update

    Please write your question in English so more people are able to help you.
  6. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

    Is Battlefield Hardline single player worth £9.90 ?

  7. ethosFR Win User

    Windows 8 PC doesn't recognize Xbox, and vice versa

    Update.

    Last night I installed WMC and I'm now able to stream music, video's and pictures between PC and Xbox.

    In saying that though I did have a few issues.

    1. Got the extender code from the Xbox and then started WMC on computer. WMC couldn't get extender and the trouble shooting option led me to firewall issues. I'm using windows firewall ( I did have McAfee but I lost this when I had to do a windows 8 refresh
    because the tiles didn't work when I upgraded to windows 8).

    2. Went to this link on Xbox forum (forums.xbox.com/.../374714.aspx) and followed Elvis7 suggestions.

    for some reason 'media center extender service' wouldn't start and kept going back to being disabled'. Tried restarting computer a couple of time with no luck.

    Went back to services and tried restarting 'media center extender service' and got the following error message "Windows could not start media center extender service on local computer ERROR 1079: The account specified for this service is different from
    account specified for other services running in same process"

    3. My last attempt before re-installing windows7 was to refresh windows 8 and WMC excepted the extender code and everything works!

    Although I now have to reinstall MSoffice and photoshop etc for a second time

    Hope all make sence!
  8. johnnydigsgirls Win User

    Is Battlefield Hardline single player worth £9.90 ?

    @EnenDaveyBoy

    Wow that was a good price, wish i'd seen that when it was still live - i think i might just hold off for now and keep checking Ebay to see if a similar offer comes again.

    Thanks for the links though.

    www.xbox-live.com/.../1079-buy-ea-access-pass-12-months-xbox-one

    This link you posted above, is it a site with good reputation cause this is the site where i saw the offer, but had never used it before and didn't want to risk it.
Thema:

windows 1079 update

Loading...
  1. windows 1079 update - Similar Threads - windows 1079 update

  2. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  3. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  4. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  5. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  6. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  7. Windows insider programme: asus rog

    in XboX Insiders
    Windows insider programme: asus rog: Hi guys, any help would be great. Im currently on experimental - future platforms on my asus rog. Im looking for the most advanced setup so I can do the most for insider. Hopefully earning an...
  8. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  9. July 30, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox PC App [2608.1001.17.0] Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    July 30, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox PC App [2608.1001.17.0] Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the Xbox PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: July 30, 2026 -...
  10. July 24, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox PC App [2608.1001.11.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    July 24, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox PC App [2608.1001.11.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the Xbox PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: July 24, 2026 -...