Windows 10 Xbox flashing "Please wait" window when I do something
Discus and support Windows 10 Xbox flashing "Please wait" window when I do something in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I'm using Windows 10 20H2 and I have an issue with Xbox. When I click something or do something, a window says "Please wait" is flashing. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Batuh_n, Dec 29, 2021.
Thema:
Windows 10 Xbox flashing "Please wait" window when I do something
Loading...
-
Windows 10 Xbox flashing "Please wait" window when I do something - Similar Threads - Windows flashing Please
-
October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersOctober 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -... -
October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersOctober 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -... -
September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersSeptember 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,... -
September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersSeptember 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,... -
Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or... -
Windows insider programme: asus rog
in XboX InsidersWindows insider programme: asus rog: Hi guys, any help would be great. Im currently on experimental - future platforms on my asus rog. Im looking for the most advanced setup so I can do the most for insider. Hopefully earning an... -
i cant play a game on cloud gaming, when i press play just a black window flash and then it...
in XBoX Games and Appsi cant play a game on cloud gaming, when i press play just a black window flash and then it...: i cant play a game on cloud gaming when I press play just a black window flashes and then it closes nothing no error nothing. b796e5db-517a-47c6-81fc-d4213455fda6 -
Trying to log in to my xbox account in windows 10 causes a log in screen to flash and disappear
in XBoX AccessibilityTrying to log in to my xbox account in windows 10 causes a log in screen to flash and disappear: Every time I try to log in to my xbox account, whether its through the xbox app or xbox game bar I simply get a sign in pop up that disappears after a split second. I have tried uninstalling and... -
Flash drive/ DLC problems...plz help before I throw this out of the 3rd story window!!!
in XBoX on ConsolesFlash drive/ DLC problems...plz help before I throw this out of the 3rd story window!!!: So we are having an issue that we can't figure out w/ our flash drive. We download a map pack for COD BO2 and it works fine, then if we switch games or turn off the console and try to play COD...