Windows 10 Unable to update the Minecraft Native Launcher

Discus and support Windows 10 Unable to update the Minecraft Native Launcher in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi today I started running Minecraft Launcher Windows 10 version, but the launcher needed to be updated, but nothing happened during the update, and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mani34521, Mar 29, 2023.

1. mani34521
    mani34521 Guest

Hi

today I started running Minecraft Launcher Windows 10 version, but the launcher needed to be updated, but nothing happened during the update, and the bar was not filled, and after a few minutes, it gave the message Unable to update the Minecraft Native Launcher.

To be honest, I did everything, but the problem was still there, but I just updated Windows to version March 14, 2023—KB5023696 two days ago, and I think it might be the problem, but I have no other idea.

Windows 10 Unable to update the Minecraft Native Launcher [​IMG]

:)

mani34521, Mar 29, 2023
  2. DariusIY Win User

Unable to play Minecraft with Xbox Game Pass

it says unable to update minecraft native launcher
  3. Kimmy_24 Win User

You're most welcome, mani34521! I appreciate your your time with me today. You can also check this link for more information about the error message "Unable to update the Minecraft Native Launcher". https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/66.... Thank you!

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  4. mani34521 Win User

Well, I'm sure about the updates because I did it a few times and I didn't get anything (except for the one that came today for Windows Antivirus), but I still haven't done the clean boot solution, and after some more research, I found out that many people after the March 14 update, 2023—KB5023696 to the problem and if the clean boot solution does not help, I have to go back to previous updates.

However, thank you very much for your help and thank you for your time.
  5. Kimmy_24 Win User

Thanks for trying the steps! Minecraft comes with a built-in repair tool so let’s try running the troubleshooter to fix this error.

Press Windows Key + R to open Run.

Type control and click OK.

In Control Panel, go to Programs > Programs and Features.

Select Minecraft installation and click on Repair/Change.

Follow the on-screen instructions to repair the Minecraft launcher.
  6. mani34521 Win User

Hi

Thank you for your help

I did these steps but I don't see any progress and the problem is still there.
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Unable to update the Minecraft Native Launcher - Similar Threads - Windows Unable update

2. I'm unable to open the Xbox app on Windows 11. I get error 0x80070005. This is after a...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm unable to open the Xbox app on Windows 11. I get error 0x80070005. This is after a...: I'm unable to open the Xbox app on Windows 11. I get error 0x80070005. This is after a fresh install of Windows 11. I was getting the error before reinstalling Windows 11 as well. I have...
  3. How to fix "unable to connect to world" error on Minecraft Windows 10?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix "unable to connect to world" error on Minecraft Windows 10?: I've been playing Minecraft on Windows 10 with my friends for a long time with no issues. Last month, it started showing an error saying "unable to connect to world" whenever I try joining someone...
  4. Unable to upload xbox game bar clips from windows

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to upload xbox game bar clips from windows: I used to be able to upload clips taken from my pc with the xbox game bar but since the last updated the options has disappeared not sure why a66349b5-424a-44f0-b342-7670376dfe3e
  5. Unable to update Minecraft for windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to update Minecraft for windows: My son's Nintendo Switch recently updated Minecraft to version 1.20.50, while the version on my PC remained at 1.20.41. When attempting to update it through the Microsoft Store, I encountered an...
  6. Unable to sign into the Xbox App on windows 11

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign into the Xbox App on windows 11: I had an issue with the xbox app not opening after an update the other day. I uninstalled and reinstalled and got the app to download. however now i cannot sign in. The screen flashed black for a...
  7. Updated to windows 11 and am unable to update Gaming Services with error 0x80073cf9

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Updated to windows 11 and am unable to update Gaming Services with error 0x80073cf9: Recently upgraded to windows 11 and now most of my Game Pass games are gone and I am unable to play or reinstall them. I am getting error code 0x80073cf9. I have tried resetting the window store...
  8. Unable to install games on non-windows drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to install games on non-windows drive: I am currently having an issue where i am unable to install games from the Xbox app on windows on my secondary hard drive (non-boot drive). I have attempt to change the default install location to...
  9. Unable to select internal SSD as an install path on Windows

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to select internal SSD as an install path on Windows: I see the SSD drive I want to select when I change default install location but when I select it from the drop down it changes itself back to the Internal HDD instead. I have reinstalled the Xbox...
  10. Unable to download Starfield via Game Pass on Windows 11 Xbox App and Windows Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download Starfield via Game Pass on Windows 11 Xbox App and Windows Store: Hi. I bought game pass (not Ultimate) a few weeks ago, and hoped to be able to download Starfield ahead of its release on the 6th Sept (tomorrow). However, there seems to be a bug on my...