Windows 10 Minecraft redemption code stolen?

Discus and support Windows 10 Minecraft redemption code stolen? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My Mojang account was highjacked in the summer of 2019. After discovering this, I changed my password and have had no issues since. Today I learned of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GMAN_1996, Apr 19, 2020.

1. GMAN_1996
    GMAN_1996 Guest

My Mojang account was highjacked in the summer of 2019. After discovering this, I changed my password and have had no issues since.

Today I learned of the redemption code for those who bought the Java version of Minecraft before 2018. Having bought Java edition in 2016, I went to redeem my code, but it was already used, In
    June of 2019, certainly by whoever highjacked my account. What can I do about this?

:)

GMAN_1996, Apr 19, 2020
  2. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

3. CelebrianCS Win User

Ironically I have a similar question, except my key is said to have been used in January and my account was hacked in March. I have no idea if it was hacked before then, and someone used it.

I contacted support in March, but with the backlog and everything I pretty much got zero help. I tried contacting them again, but I have not received a response. So I'm out of the Windows 10 version.

I hope you have better luck than me!
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft

When you redeemed your Java Minecraft on Mojang, you have gotten a 5x5 code to redeem Minecraft on the Windows 10 store.

This redemption is a separate service of your Mojang account, and it's possible to use a Microsoft Account email that is different from your Mojang account email.

Mojang (which gives you Java Minecraft) is separate from the Microsoft Windows Store App, which uses a Microsoft Account email when you redeemed that 5x5 code.

After redemption of that code, the Windows 10 Minecraft is tied to the Microsoft Account email you used on your Windows 10 PC. From then on, you don't really need the Mojang account anymore, if you only want to play on Windows 10. You will then get the game
    from the Windows 10 store only, with the E-Mail account you used on the Windows 10 store during code redemption.

So make sure you are signed in with the Microsoft Account email (which might not necessarily be the Mojang account email) when you use the Windows 10 Store app to re-download your Windows 10 Minecraft again.
  5. Zak Norris Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 redemption code

I'm pretty sure I am using the same account, I'll contact support. Cheers man.
  6. PanditPurple Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 redemption code

Are you 100% sure you logging in and used the code on the same Xbox live account you are trying to play on? if so you may wanna try uninstalling it and reinstalling it. if that doesn't work

Contact Support and tell them you have a code and used it but still have demo only Bedrock.
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Minecraft redemption code stolen? - Similar Threads - Windows Minecraft redemption

2. Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account: Microsoft is trying to mess with me again. I was asked to log into my account when trying to open the launcher. When i click "Microsoft Login" two blank windows open, one with the xbox logo on it....
  3. minecraft bedrock for windows not loading?

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft bedrock for windows not loading?: When I was trying to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my windows computer, the game was stuck at 34% on the loading screen and sometimes it goes to 40% and then completely freezes. After it stays...
  4. i cant get minecraft on windows even though gamepass says i own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant get minecraft on windows even though gamepass says i own it: one day i decided i wanted to try minecraft on pc i opened the xbox app and installed the launcher, it said it wanted me to sign in to my microsoft account i went to and it automatically signed me...
  5. LFG function Problem on xbox game bar with minecraft for windows

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    LFG function Problem on xbox game bar with minecraft for windows: Xbox game bar LFG Function dont Work with Minecraft For Windows Every time I click on "Im Interested" on a post it says the post is not available even if it got posted 1 minute ago and if I try...
  6. Can't click on multiplayer in Minecraft java edition, but multiplayer works on Windows version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't click on multiplayer in Minecraft java edition, but multiplayer works on Windows version.: I bought Minecraft today and wanted to play with friends but i cant click on multiplayer to join their world on Java. Or any other server/world. Then i went to the site, left my family group...
  7. I have minecraft for windows but not Java can you please help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have minecraft for windows but not Java can you please help me: I have Minecraft for windows but want to play Java and should have Java can I please get some help 4a283be3-2e4a-4dcc-bcf4-21c3679a8289
  8. How to fix "unable to connect to world" error on Minecraft Windows 10?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix "unable to connect to world" error on Minecraft Windows 10?: I've been playing Minecraft on Windows 10 with my friends for a long time with no issues. Last month, it started showing an error saying "unable to connect to world" whenever I try joining someone...
  9. Minecraft for windows Is saying I do not own the full game when I do, can I have some help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for windows Is saying I do not own the full game when I do, can I have some help?: It is on the same account as before It is in the purchase history Have tried reinstalling app store and repairing the minecraft luancher The store says it is owned Followed the prompts to but...
  10. Minecraft for Windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows: Hello. I have a question. So I own a copy of Minecraft on my Xbox(Console). I thought you could play Minecraft for windows(im pretty sure) if you had minecraft on an Xbox trough you microsoft...