Windows 10 Minecraft redeem code stolen

Discus and support Windows 10 Minecraft redeem code stolen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I first learned that this redeem code had even existed from a friend I tried to use my code, but learned that I had no clue what my password was,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jaepa, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Jaepa
    Jaepa Guest

When I first learned that this redeem code had even existed from a friend I tried to use my code, but learned that I had no clue what my password was, because my account had been stolen at the time, so I changed my password's and such and tried to redeem
    the code but of course it had already been redeemed by whoever stole my account at the time. Is there anyway that I would be able to get a new code without having to purchase the game again?

:)

Jaepa, Feb 3, 2019
  2. IanWalker6 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 edition

I am trying to redeem a Minecraft windows 10 edition key from the Mojang website.

This is the prompt I am trying to redeem from:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minecraft for Windows 10

You bought Minecraft: Java Edition during a period of time when Minecraft for Windows 10 was included for free. Claim your redeemable gift code by clicking the button below and follow the instructions. As you
    might have guessed, Minecraft for Windows 10 can only be played on Windows 10.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It allows for users who have purchased the java edition of the game to then redeem a code for the windows 10 edition of the game.

This is the error message that pops up:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back later!

Thanks for any help!
  3. Jaepa Win User

How did you purchased the game when your account was stolen from you? Have you reported this at the xbox support?
    Well you see, you have to own the game for it to be stolen, So surprisingly I had an account which I someone else was able to get into, so I changed passwords. The redeem code was given because I had the Java Version since around 2015. There was no need to
    report it at the time it was stolen because I fixed the situation but didn't realize there was a code given to me.

You know it really is quite strange how you can purchase something on an account, then the account be stolen, I know its quite bizarre really, almost as if they were aiming at a free copy of the game by stealing it, I thought they just wanted the account at
    first too.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

How did you purchased the game when your account was stolen from you? Have you reported this at the xbox support?
  5. LorenzoA74 Win User

Same exact thing here brother, hadn't touched my account in awhile, only to come back to a changed password, username, and a cringy skin. just found out I could get it for free on windows last week, as I've had Java since '15 as well, and lone behold,
    it was stolen just last month.
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Hey there,

We will be locking this older thread due to it being revived by a new post. If the issue is
    on going, we recommend creating a new thread
    detailing the issue at hand and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. We will be more than happy to answer any questions. Thank you and happy gaming!
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Minecraft redeem code stolen - Similar Threads - Windows Minecraft redeem

2. Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account: Microsoft is trying to mess with me again. I was asked to log into my account when trying to open the launcher. When i click "Microsoft Login" two blank windows open, one with the xbox logo on it....
  3. minecraft bedrock for windows not loading?

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft bedrock for windows not loading?: When I was trying to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my windows computer, the game was stuck at 34% on the loading screen and sometimes it goes to 40% and then completely freezes. After it stays...
  4. i cant get minecraft on windows even though gamepass says i own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant get minecraft on windows even though gamepass says i own it: one day i decided i wanted to try minecraft on pc i opened the xbox app and installed the launcher, it said it wanted me to sign in to my microsoft account i went to and it automatically signed me...
  5. LFG function Problem on xbox game bar with minecraft for windows

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    LFG function Problem on xbox game bar with minecraft for windows: Xbox game bar LFG Function dont Work with Minecraft For Windows Every time I click on "Im Interested" on a post it says the post is not available even if it got posted 1 minute ago and if I try...
  6. Can't click on multiplayer in Minecraft java edition, but multiplayer works on Windows version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't click on multiplayer in Minecraft java edition, but multiplayer works on Windows version.: I bought Minecraft today and wanted to play with friends but i cant click on multiplayer to join their world on Java. Or any other server/world. Then i went to the site, left my family group...
  7. I have minecraft for windows but not Java can you please help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have minecraft for windows but not Java can you please help me: I have Minecraft for windows but want to play Java and should have Java can I please get some help 4a283be3-2e4a-4dcc-bcf4-21c3679a8289
  8. How to fix "unable to connect to world" error on Minecraft Windows 10?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix "unable to connect to world" error on Minecraft Windows 10?: I've been playing Minecraft on Windows 10 with my friends for a long time with no issues. Last month, it started showing an error saying "unable to connect to world" whenever I try joining someone...
  9. Minecraft for windows Is saying I do not own the full game when I do, can I have some help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for windows Is saying I do not own the full game when I do, can I have some help?: It is on the same account as before It is in the purchase history Have tried reinstalling app store and repairing the minecraft luancher The store says it is owned Followed the prompts to but...
  10. Used different account to redeem minecraft window 10 edition

in XBoX Accessibility
    Used different account to redeem minecraft window 10 edition: Ok so i bought minecraft java edition before mojang is bought by microsoft. Later, I found that buying the java edition also gives me a window 10 edition. So i redeem it with a DIFFERENT email to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to redeem minecraft if you had it on xbox one